Author Topic: Alex Jones is a shill. So is David Icke.  (Read 685 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Alex Jones is a shill. So is David Icke.
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »
More expose' on Alex Jones.  This was from the Y2K hysteria.  Listen to all of the unbelievable lies and complete bs that Jones is pumping out. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7r8rFNDh9WQ&amp;feature=channel" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7r8rFNDh9WQ&amp;feature=channel</a>
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 03:29:21 PM by Underground King »

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »

Damnit Jrome I was watching Law and Order, had to pause it! lol, okay firstly the wires being read over the air I have already addressed, it's a no win situation. However the part about a war raging in Grozny was indeed true, I didn't find any distortions there, in fact I have watched more than a few documentaries on Chechnya, the scale of the destruction and devastation which has unfolded there is just jaw droppng. The worst part about it is when they rolled the tanks into Grozny and bombarded from the air they killed tens of thousands of Russians who had set up home there after the Russians had expelled many Chechens. After that, the show itself descends into farce with distortions themselves being offered aplenty by the callers themselves for instance "Canadian troops ready to invade America"  ;D that part made me laugh. William Cooper says himself people don't think and indeed they don't those listening to that last part would take it as face value. The crux of that point which was distorted as the caller either knows or is simply too stupid too understand and is simply parroting something they heard from someone else, is the integration of the American, Canadian and Mexican forces. I think you will find if you google this (recently) it has been written about Northcom are merging Canadian and U.S forces.

Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 10:10:24 PM »

Damnit Jrome I was watching Law and Order, had to pause it! lol, okay firstly the wires being read over the air I have already addressed, it's a no win situation. However the part about a war raging in Grozny was indeed true, I didn't find any distortions there, in fact I have watched more than a few documentaries on Chechnya, the scale of the destruction and devastation which has unfolded there is just jaw droppng. The worst part about it is when they rolled the tanks into Grozny and bombarded from the air they killed tens of thousands of Russians who had set up home there after the Russians had expelled many Chechens. After that, the show itself descends into farce with distortions themselves being offered aplenty by the callers themselves for instance "Canadian troops ready to invade America"  ;D that part made me laugh. William Cooper says himself people don't think and indeed they don't those listening to that last part would take it as face value. The crux of that point which was distorted as the caller either knows or is simply too stupid too understand and is simply parroting something they heard from someone else, is the integration of the American, Canadian and Mexican forces. I think you will find if you google this (recently) it has been written about Northcom are merging Canadian and U.S forces.

Peace

I will check that...thanks for putting Law & Order on pause for the response...

But what is possibly the explanation for Alex Jones' radio show on December 31st 1999?  I mean he was talking about nuclear reactors going down, atms not working, internet not working, we are going to be bombed by Putin...it's just unbelievable.  He was def trying to create hysteria and chaos.  You gotta watch that vid I posted at the top of the page.

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »
Alex Jones and people that subscribe to him actually contribute to isolating and detaching people from government and help proliferate a public cynicism, apathy and  acceptance of the arbitrary use of power.

Alex Jones and Icke are tabloid sipn-offs of post-modern critics like Michel Foucault and Robert Nozick,
in their own way they full-fill a vital role in self-criticism and evaluation.

However they also contribute to creating apathy towards political participation, public participation in government and genuine good measures by governments though claims that people hold no real power because elites and/or lizard-people actually control the world, therefore why bother in political participation or philanthropy or activism, just take care of yourself and your desires, don't bother with trying to help the world around you, its futile. Such apathy actually creates a climate susceptible to the onset of arbitrary government.

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2009, 03:42:40 AM »

You know what, I agree with that, I think that far from Cooper's perspective of such ideas leading to incitement of violence, I do think it does detach people from the issue. However I guess what you have to also remember is that all of that year Y2K had been hyped like a motherfucker, at the time I was only on 56k modem and so I was gauging this from reading the publications in this country but it was obvious that something might be going down that year. So the point of view I was offering was that the wires themselves were designed to feed into this hype but if they are ignored, then what happens often to is that the next wires do attempt to gloss over things which might have been too revealing in other wires. I guess a good example of this would be the information which came out just after the London Bombings but as days elapsed, the media took a step back, stopped undertaking any kind of investigative journalism. Then slowly but surely all of the questions went away and all of the stories moulded together. As Cooper offers himself, he might simply have just been duped.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2009, 09:12:57 AM »
LMAO....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EtM72r1huk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3EtM72r1huk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2009, 12:36:44 PM »

LOL that is hilarious  ;D

That dude has really flipped