Author Topic: Alex Jones is a shill. So is David Icke.  (Read 1378 times)

jeromechickenbone

Alex Jones is a shill. So is David Icke.
« on: March 31, 2009, 08:44:03 AM »
Ask yourself why Alex Jones and David Icke are still alive and ticking.  When so many others like William Cooper get killed.  It's because Jones and Icke are pawns of the Illuminati.  Leaking lots of truthful details mixed with boldfaced lies in an attempt to confuse you.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Calf_DjqIao&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=8D2C52506E97A0F5&amp;index=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Calf_DjqIao&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=8D2C52506E97A0F5&amp;index=0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qMelHSMVQDI&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=8D2C52506E97A0F5&amp;index=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qMelHSMVQDI&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=8D2C52506E97A0F5&amp;index=1</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vRxmiitlMbw&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=8D2C52506E97A0F5&amp;index=2" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vRxmiitlMbw&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=8D2C52506E97A0F5&amp;index=2</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7WVanCwB38c&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=8D2C52506E97A0F5&amp;index=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7WVanCwB38c&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=8D2C52506E97A0F5&amp;index=3</a>
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:46:48 AM by Underground King »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alex Jones is a shill. So is David Icke.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 08:47:09 AM »

Maybe but so to could Benjamin Fulford be an obvious shill, the question you have to ask is does it really matter? or is the discussion in itself a distraction.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 08:57:52 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/APs0ZrCpvEY&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=CCBED2003176E861&amp;index=10" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/APs0ZrCpvEY&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=CCBED2003176E861&amp;index=10</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 09:06:07 AM »

Maybe but so to could Benjamin Fulford be an obvious shill, the question you have to ask is does it really matter? or is the discussion in itself a distraction.

Of course it matters.  He is ignoring a lot of facts about Obama and spreading mis-information.  He needs to be called out on this.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 09:20:15 AM »
The facts are nothing in America has changed for the better, in fact according to a speech Peter Schiff gave 2 weeks ago, you aint seen nothing yet. Again, if the presidents life is under threat, that in itself isn't a surprise but as he is pushing ahead with the vision of a global order, his words not mine, then we can only summise his reply is "yes master".

It's also a distraction because is Alex Jones allowed to run his mouth because he is controlled, or simply that he is a christian and thus can be pigeonholed, turning him into a niche as opposed to too widespread. Sure many people have heard of him but many times I have read the term "right wing christian' used to describe him and the power of words as we know, can be deadly. Similarly is David Icke a shill or has he become so consumed by all of this that he has gone a little nuts. He seems to genuinely believe for instance what he is saying, he declared himself the son of god, if he does genuinely believe that, then it doesn't matter what else he says.

I really have no idea why William Cooper was killed, I don't think he was killed because of his views on UFOS. Indeed the guy Bill Cooper who was formerly friends with Alex Jones but then attacked him, took completely the opposite view (look for it on youtube) and basically concluded that the UFO angle was part of a long running elaborate attempt to impose a brave new world type system by creating so called alien drones which would attack the earth. In terms of Bill Cooper, I don't know whether the claims of Alex Jones saying he was the first one to talk about Sept 11 are splitting hairs, misleading, call it what you like. I think you will find that Bill Cooper talked about an attack involving Bin Laden, where Alex Jones spoke about an imminent attack possibly on the world trade centre.

The notion of attacking one individual is clearly another aspect of cointel, or simply it's a distraction created by those too focused on looking inwards. In terms of what Bill Cooper said regarding Reuters reports, that in itself was perplexing, to me reporting on what the reuters, associated press reports are saying is being stuck in between a rock and a hard place, if it's not reported, allegations of cover up, if it is, allegations of reporting false articles. It was the media which hyped up Y2K and you could conceivably say it managed to fool people, yet to then use that as a basis of an attack seems a bit strange to me. I think you also have to remember that at this time Bill Cooper was in very poor health which perhaps played a part in his mindset to.

We could go round in circles all day about this, thus like I said it is a distraction

« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 09:36:19 AM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »

The facts are nothing in America has changed for the better, in fact according to a speech Peter Schiff gave 2 weeks ago, you aint seen nothing yet. Again, if the presidents life is under threat, that in itself isn't a surprise but as he is pushing ahead with the vision of a global order, his words not mine, then we can only summise his reply is "yes master".

What do you mean America hasn't changed for the better?  I think it's happening as we speak.  I disagree because more and more people are becoming enlightened everyday.

You still haven't answered my question.  Let's assume that he isn't under their control.  Do you expect him to come in, completely clean house, fire all staff and change America in a couple months?  He HAS to have certain people in place in order to have a successful campaign.  If he destroyed and rebuilt, he would have the shortest candidacy for a non-assassinated president. 

There is still a ton of fallout to be had, I completely agree. 

Alex Jones is an arm of the CIA / Illuminati.  Be very weary of what he says.

Did you watch all the vids I posted?  Or just some clips here and there?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 09:58:06 AM »

I watched it all including the angle of secularisation which again I would contend has not happened, for instance riddles in stone documents that the free masons are posing as fake christians, that is not to say that free masons consider themselves as imposters, i guess most of them have never even questioned it. Again though, such an angle is not attacking religion per sa, they are at great pains to point out how religion has been hijacked, The secularisation of society has been brought about largely by this hijacking of religion, the fake republicans who have been rebranded into religious nuts, that didn't happen organically.

You are right about more people becoming aware but going back to the 30 moves ahead mentioning, exactly, that is why the global order has been in the workings and is now so lovingly talked about.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 09:59:42 AM by virtuoso »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 12:56:57 PM »
Hadn't noticed that last video you posted but now having watched it all here is my take...

Right first of all the guy in that video is clearly stoned, there is nothing cohesive in what he is saying. He vaguely makes references to Pat Buchanan friendship with Alex Jones and states that Alex Jones can not duck out of that one. Pat Buchanan may be outspoken but at the same time Pat Buchanan is a well known face who has spoken openly about NAFTA, the NAU etc. The next thing he mentions is the "heretic" or Pastor who talks about the fact that soon the U.S population will have to take up arms, well this is just opinion and is not endorsed by Alex Jones, indeed his responses have always been along the lines of "well that's the last resort and no one wants a war" but if they come to our homes to take our guns, then I will fight".

He also details the fact that Alex Jones presents the spectre that any minute now the federal government will order the states to come to your door, take your guns, take you to camps etc. Well in a way you could argue this is a good thing, it injects urgency and underlines just how serious the legislation is, on the other side of the coin, the apathetic stance of saying "well i don't care it's years off" what exactly has that achieved?. Then of course he gets into Mel Gibson and his catholic father, it's almost like he is insinuating that all catholics are bad despite his reassurance that is not what is saying.

He further underlines his dislike for the institution when he details the paedophilia which has occurred and has been covered up by the catholic church. Yet somehow tries to tie in the fact that Alex Jones called the catholic school a great institution to be defined as the catholic church is a wonderful thing. Clearly they are not the same thing, he is talking about that particular school and indeed just because corruption and complicity has occurred within the catholic church does not mean that all are involved so his praise for that school is not damning of anything.

He picks out a particularly popular guest like Ron Paul as damning to, I guess implying that Ron Paul is a shill because he denies publicly that 9/11 is an inside job but of course he is going to do that. If he did anything to the contrary the mainstream media would rip him apart and thus apathetic individuals who had no real affinity towards politics but who were applauding of his conservative message would soon be made to feel disgusted and embarrassed that they ever showed any direct or indirect response to him.

He follows this up by "exposing the agenda" by picking out the fact that journalists like Greg Szymanzki do not see any air time on his show but yet everyone who has read articles written by this guy will understand his agenda. His glare is solely aimed at the catholic church, seemingly all power begins and ends there according to him and therefore this guy is either not applying critical thought to this and is so consumed by the jesuit angle that he can't understand that particular brier patch or he is being deliberately misleading.

The next point interlinks to the comments from the Pastor, the point being that the mark of the beast looms large and that this may well come in the form of the verichip. However he states a lot of people won't take it and would presumably physically arrest it, well if the system has been designed so you can't buy or sell, then people will resort to guns, so the idea of using guns isn't something he disapproves of after all.

He then goes for the old ad hominem attack of calling Alex Jones an actor without any proof beyond citing the incident in which he was publicly arrested for a question he posed to George Bush. By the same token this can just as easily be interpreted as a question which when asked would lead to that knee jerk reaction and thus get him arrested publicly, nothing like the public glare to really bring home a point.

Finally he points out "that the real communists will blame everyone else for being communists" which is exactly what he is doing by focusing on a particular individual but the irony of what he has said seems to escape him completely.

Like I said man, this is a distraction

Peace

« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 01:05:46 PM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 03:09:07 PM »
^^^So do you or do you not think Alex Jones is an arm of the of the powers that be?  Why does he ignore the threats that Obama has gotten from the powers that be?  Do you honestly think Fox News would have him on their show, give him more exposure if he wasn't on their team?  No way in hell, if he was who he says he is Fox News even acknowledging he exists.  Not happening.

He is their plug into the alternative media.  He's a fearmonger and a liar.  Like I said, he gives a lot of truth to mix in to further confuse you. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 04:34:26 PM »

Honestly, I am a neutral on the matter, those points made by that individual were very weak though and maybe as a result of being a weed head I am not sure lol. You could always argue that Alex Jones is shown on a network like Fox News because his approach, his demeanor, his general outlook will make the couch potato heads cling tighter to their warm cuddly "patriot" presenters. There are various ways of looking at something and this is one such occasion. I don't think the plane which crashed carries any kind of "expose" though, there is nothing particularly suspicious about which has been brought to light it just seems like an unfortunate incident. You might feel suspicious about it but there is nothing more to it than that I don't think. The two people you mentioned who were killed, one was pushing for an investigation, along with tens of thousands of other people and the other concerned events which had taken place in Africa.

Plus going back to the chess moves comment, supposing that cartoon was deliberately created to create the response among the disillusioned that "Obama is on our side". You said it yourself if he does do something too drastic, he will be stopped and he can't play the slow moving chess game "the grand chessboard" is the reply to that one. So whichever way you break it down because his hands are tied, the agenda will move forwards. I think you should remember what was mentioned at the end of that first video, words to the effect of no one is going to save you, you are the only one that can act. 

Matty

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 10:11:37 PM »
i watched the clips. i find it much easier to believe that alex jones is a deliberate plant for a variety of reasons, although i couldn't say for sure either way.

icke i'm not so convinced. i think they let him roam free because he was originally percieved as a complete nut. the majority still hold this view of him, even if some of his ideas are resonating with way more people than before. also the dude narrating the first youtube clip talks about the 'love' thing as being the real truth when this is also icke's core belief. he could be fake but because there's a much bigger dosage of true ideas with icke, i would say that its far more unlikely to be the case.

alex jones on the other hand (discounting what his guests say) uses massive hyperbole and exaggeration with absolutely everything he talks about. maybe he does it to drill the points home for the average joe but the way he blows things up wildly out of proportion and runs with half-baked ideas is indeed suspicious.

a good, quick example of how jones is prone to exaggeration. he has chuck norris on talking about the irs tax guidelines. jones says it is half a million pages long. norris corrects him with the true figure of 66,000. both quantatively and qualitatively speaking, that's probably the amount of exaggeration that jones uses all the time. proof of the new world order and 'tyranny' is 15-20 times bigger than actually exists in reality with jones. so while there is a basis for his claims, the sheer amount of egotistical exaggeration leads to wild mistruths.

maybe that's deliberate or maybe he's just dumb, but another interersting thing with jones is the religious angle. he's a christian and as far as i know his wife is jewish. he is extremely reluctant to point fingers at religious groups (namely jewish power structures) despite the fact there is overwhelming evidence that the imperialist ideology of zionism is a massive and easily provable part of the bigger conspiracy at work.

btw good shit on all these recent threads, the local 'conspiracy nuts' going hard at the moment :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 03:15:42 AM by Matty »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 10:17:25 PM »
This is retarded.   Do you guys know this is Jones and Icke's career?  This is how they make money.  Whether they believe it to the extent that they show to the public, it's still just a plan to make money.  I guarantee the government doesn't give a fuck how the public perceives them.   And what good is it to bring new problems to the surface when hiding other ones?  It's no good, and pointless, and the government wouldn't do it..

These two are enthusiasts turned scammers making money off their paranoia..  Nothing to do with the government.

The reason why Jones exaggerates like that is to get you scared and concerned..  If his figures are all small numbers, it doesn't seem as important, so you're not gonna care.  Why buy a DVD or listen to the show when it's nothing important...  It's marketing.

If you've ever seen any of the shit Jones sells, he could put it out on the internet for free if he wanted, and it wouldn't cost him much.  This dude is out to make money off us, and he is just as bad as the problems he's trying to expose..
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 10:20:48 PM by The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES »

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 02:27:23 AM »

Ultimately both these men are scared of globalisation and the centralisation of global decision making. The changing face of their country, the inter-dependence of economic and national interests and the decline of middle class financial security scares them.

Having said that,

Icke brings up alot of things that allude to valid esoteric and psychological criticisms of the emerging world order.

Likewise Jones' criticisms allude to more structural criticisms such as the democracy deficit in the powerful emerging field of public international law, world economic forums, etc.

However, William Cooper was the triple-og of all this shit. The man held a formidable defence and intelligence record and understanding of the esoteric. Although I don't always agree with all the moral judgements and pessimism of these men because I am a bit more of a utilitarian compared to them.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 03:04:44 AM by OVERFIEND »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 03:29:24 AM »

Since we are talking about about disinformation, please get your facts right, they do put this stuff out of for free on google video!. Also if they didn't sell shit they wouldn't be able to offer an alternative to the mainstream bullshit would they? How is the mainstream news funded? by the money generated by advertising and sales. Sorry Matt, I usually agree with you but you are mistaken on this one my friend I will quote exactly what he said and present you with the link skip tp 4:10 it's just after that point.

CJ "How many pages do you think are in the IMF tax code"?
AJ "I know it's in the tens of thousands and then they have all these"
CJ Interjects "66,498 pages Alex"

I do think the white washing involvement angle is a dead end to and of course the people so obsessed with Jones love the fact that his wife is jewish as they deem that gives them ammo but it's not as simple as that. I think what he is reluctant to do is blame it all on the jews because this creates a false perspective on things and would seem to resonate the message if only these people weren't in power everything would be so sweet and rosy. However the truth is more complex than that those simple notions. Also of course there are just people out there who hate jewish people and he has to prevent the show from become a mud slinging contest. When he has addressed this before he states that at the top of the chain lies the jewish banking families who intermarried with royalty, the dutch royalty, the british royal family etc. However the architecture of this global was created in a large part by the free masons, by the best minds in social engineering, the best minds in psychology and that has encompassed more than just a group of jews.

Matty

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2009, 05:02:40 AM »
i'll find the half a million quote cause i found funny at the time. even though its a tiny thing there are probably hundreds of examples like this and a good reason to be extremely dubious of info whenever it comes out jones own mouth. it was from a much more recent chuck norris interview on his show. not that alex even believes himself sometimes, but its funny how he buffs up numbers hugely and generally gets carried away...

@ 9:28

AJ - income tax, half a million pages nobody can follow it, should that be abolished
CN - 66, 298 pages alex

:laugh:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 05:28:08 AM by Matty »