Author Topic: Alex Jones is a shill. So is David Icke.  (Read 1375 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alex Jones is a shill. So is David Icke.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 06:07:28 AM »

Ah yes I have just seen that, I wonder if he is just getting himself mixed up with something else going back to the previous link when he states tens of thousands of pages and then we have all these....i wonder what he was going to say and whether it ties into that wild figure. However yes it's misleading no matter which way you look at it. I think that's why it's always important to look into things rather than take them on some face value but I stand by the wife being jewish thing  ;D

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 07:18:56 AM »

The head may change, the elites may change, but ultimately they too are decieved as to the true nature of themselves and the world.
Its bigger and way more encompassing than the bankers themselves or any single group, its a big fucking self-serving organism  and you are a part of it. The problem is it is becoming increasingly evident that our system itself no longer serves the people and the earth, rather it exists for the sake of itself.

Small steps. Rather than uphold technolgy for the sake of technology itself, we need to go back to using technology as a means to free humanbeings to pursue enlightenment, rather than as a means in itself.

That was the true nature and aim of Loki, Lucifer, Osiris, the Serpent of Knowledge...ILLUMINATI reformation it is time!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 07:32:50 AM by OVERFIEND »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 11:35:12 AM »
I've always thought something about Alex Jones, just never got too into it. His small potatoes compared to the larger problem.

Now for those who think Pat Buchanan is anything other than a higher up is out their damn mind. Buchanan was a HUGE part of the Nixon team, he was HUGE in the Ford and Reagan White Houses as well, a key figure in many cover ups and has a wealth of knowledge of the CIA and the Catholic Church. Buchanan is someone who may seem to be kicked out the Republican Party, but don't let the surface fool you, Buchanan is someone who knows exactly what's going on.

As for everything else, Alex Jones is like Ron Paul, speaks a good game, but goddamn the more you know, the more you see the hypocrisy.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2009, 03:38:14 AM »
Well let me repeat:  Alex Jones and Icke have some merit.  They do tell a lot of truth.  They are both consistent on several issues, and lots can be learned from that.  I truly believe that they are both plants however.  There is no way Fox News would ever even acknowledge Alex Jones if he was an uncontrolled threat to the establishment.  They had freaking Geraldo interview him, lol.  The true threats are killed.  Jones completely overlooks many key issues that are blatantly obvious to anyone who is paying attention.  His purpose is to paint Obama as GWB pt. II.  The world is going to end in some cataclysmic event.  There's gonna be no food.  There's gonna be mass chaos and hysteria.  blah blah blah.  That is the reality that they want to happen.  The powers that be are doing everything they can to infuriate the public about Obama.  Jones' profits are driven from fear.  Look at the ads on his websites, look how everything he says is doomsday.  He is a plant into alternative media by the establishment.

David Icke also speaks a lot of truth.  Has a lot of valuable insight into consciousness, ET's, esoteric stuff, etc.  A lot of it is accurate.  But then he goes off on these tangents about reptilians and such.  And it sounds so ridiculous, that it discredits a lot of other things that he says.  And that is why he is a plant, and that is his purpose.  To mix some truth with some wild crazy shit to dilute and confuse you into not knowing what the truth really is.  And because a lot of his ideologies are parallel to Alex Jones', you then will start questioning Jones' positions.  It's all a sophisticated game to confuse and deflect you from the truth.

Peace

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 03:54:36 AM »

Well to be clear they might be plants, like I said, I am a neutral on the matter. I prefer the guests more than anything else and of course it then inspires me to read the books, or articles for myself and hopefully gain some knowledge in the process. It is indeed a sophisticated game but for instance take a look at my latest thread in which Fox News are playing the part of "defending liberty" by providing a voice to promote the fact that the G20 are indeed pushing for a world currency. However because Fox News are also carrying this message, the message itself gets ridiculed. If something doesn't happen soon which is for the betterment of America, then it doesn't matter whether Obama objects to the agenda, the agenda is nontheless continuing and will just illustrate the reality of what little power the president really wields.

Peace

Matty

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 11:51:36 AM »
what if i told you i have seen both the queen and prince charles demanifest from their human physical form into a giant reptillian figure, wearing a huge robe and munching on babies :laugh:

thing is a lot of the far fetched that icke in particular says, cannot be disproved that easily either..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2009, 11:58:49 AM »
what if i told you i have seen both the queen and prince charles demanifest from their human physical form into a giant reptillian figure, wearing a huge robe and munching on babies :laugh:

thing is a lot of the far fetched that icke in particular says, cannot be disproved that easily either..

Now I know who you get your facts from... no wonder you have no proof to back up what you say.

What if I told you I saw Jesus himself talking to Obama on how to get our country back to greatness, can't disprove me can you.

Matty

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 12:12:03 PM »
btw i didn't really seen the queen turn into a reptile :laugh:

jesus and obama though? i know that can't be true cause obama is the messiah :laugh:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 01:18:55 PM »

Now I know who you get your facts from... no wonder you have no proof to back up what you say.

What if I told you I saw Jesus himself talking to Obama on how to get our country back to greatness, can't disprove me can you.

As I said before, Icke is dead on on several things so don't immediately dismiss anything he says at face value.  You're falling for their ploy.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 01:32:15 PM »
btw i didn't really seen the queen turn into a reptile :laugh:

jesus and obama though? i know that can't be true cause obama is the messiah :laugh:

Lol

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »
More expose' on Alex Jones.  This was from the Y2K hysteria.  Listen to all of the unbelievable lies and complete bs that Jones is pumping out. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7r8rFNDh9WQ&amp;feature=channel" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7r8rFNDh9WQ&amp;feature=channel</a>
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 03:29:21 PM by Underground King »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »

Damnit Jrome I was watching Law and Order, had to pause it! lol, okay firstly the wires being read over the air I have already addressed, it's a no win situation. However the part about a war raging in Grozny was indeed true, I didn't find any distortions there, in fact I have watched more than a few documentaries on Chechnya, the scale of the destruction and devastation which has unfolded there is just jaw droppng. The worst part about it is when they rolled the tanks into Grozny and bombarded from the air they killed tens of thousands of Russians who had set up home there after the Russians had expelled many Chechens. After that, the show itself descends into farce with distortions themselves being offered aplenty by the callers themselves for instance "Canadian troops ready to invade America"  ;D that part made me laugh. William Cooper says himself people don't think and indeed they don't those listening to that last part would take it as face value. The crux of that point which was distorted as the caller either knows or is simply too stupid too understand and is simply parroting something they heard from someone else, is the integration of the American, Canadian and Mexican forces. I think you will find if you google this (recently) it has been written about Northcom are merging Canadian and U.S forces.

Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 10:10:24 PM »

Damnit Jrome I was watching Law and Order, had to pause it! lol, okay firstly the wires being read over the air I have already addressed, it's a no win situation. However the part about a war raging in Grozny was indeed true, I didn't find any distortions there, in fact I have watched more than a few documentaries on Chechnya, the scale of the destruction and devastation which has unfolded there is just jaw droppng. The worst part about it is when they rolled the tanks into Grozny and bombarded from the air they killed tens of thousands of Russians who had set up home there after the Russians had expelled many Chechens. After that, the show itself descends into farce with distortions themselves being offered aplenty by the callers themselves for instance "Canadian troops ready to invade America"  ;D that part made me laugh. William Cooper says himself people don't think and indeed they don't those listening to that last part would take it as face value. The crux of that point which was distorted as the caller either knows or is simply too stupid too understand and is simply parroting something they heard from someone else, is the integration of the American, Canadian and Mexican forces. I think you will find if you google this (recently) it has been written about Northcom are merging Canadian and U.S forces.

Peace

I will check that...thanks for putting Law & Order on pause for the response...

But what is possibly the explanation for Alex Jones' radio show on December 31st 1999?  I mean he was talking about nuclear reactors going down, atms not working, internet not working, we are going to be bombed by Putin...it's just unbelievable.  He was def trying to create hysteria and chaos.  You gotta watch that vid I posted at the top of the page.

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »
Alex Jones and people that subscribe to him actually contribute to isolating and detaching people from government and help proliferate a public cynicism, apathy and  acceptance of the arbitrary use of power.

Alex Jones and Icke are tabloid sipn-offs of post-modern critics like Michel Foucault and Robert Nozick,
in their own way they full-fill a vital role in self-criticism and evaluation.

However they also contribute to creating apathy towards political participation, public participation in government and genuine good measures by governments though claims that people hold no real power because elites and/or lizard-people actually control the world, therefore why bother in political participation or philanthropy or activism, just take care of yourself and your desires, don't bother with trying to help the world around you, its futile. Such apathy actually creates a climate susceptible to the onset of arbitrary government.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2009, 03:42:40 AM »

You know what, I agree with that, I think that far from Cooper's perspective of such ideas leading to incitement of violence, I do think it does detach people from the issue. However I guess what you have to also remember is that all of that year Y2K had been hyped like a motherfucker, at the time I was only on 56k modem and so I was gauging this from reading the publications in this country but it was obvious that something might be going down that year. So the point of view I was offering was that the wires themselves were designed to feed into this hype but if they are ignored, then what happens often to is that the next wires do attempt to gloss over things which might have been too revealing in other wires. I guess a good example of this would be the information which came out just after the London Bombings but as days elapsed, the media took a step back, stopped undertaking any kind of investigative journalism. Then slowly but surely all of the questions went away and all of the stories moulded together. As Cooper offers himself, he might simply have just been duped.