Author Topic: [03/31] YUKMOUTH FT CROOKED I & RAY J - I'M A GANGSTA [CDQ/DiRTY/FULL]  (Read 390 times)

Nils

• Lil Geezy
Ray J sounds gay as a muthafucka on the hook. Weak track!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 11:50:04 AM by Nils »
"Ima shut faggots down, especially muthafuckas with that gay-ass production  new millenium homo sound"

love33

Don't ever make fun of Ray J dude he gets more pussy in a week than what you'll ever see in your entire life.  Ray J is the pimp of the west coast and I bang that "Crush" track all the time with Warren G.

Elano

Don't ever make fun of Ray J dude he gets more pussy in a week than what you'll ever see in your entire life.  Ray J is the pimp of the west coast and I bang that "Crush" track all the time with Warren G.

lol and why do you care so much ?
ray j is barely the pimp of the street where he lives  :loser:

love33

are you a retard or something? turn on VH1 and he's all over tv with all these bangers.  ray j is huge.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!

are you a retard or something?

he is. 8)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Elano

Re: [03/31] YUKMOUTH FT CROOKED I & RAY J - I'M A GANGSTA [CDQ/DiRTY/FULL]
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 01:18:51 PM »

are you a retard or something?

he is. 8)
who ? your father ? or your dumb brother ?