Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents "New West World Order Volume 4" (FREE DOWNLOAD!)  (Read 2772 times)

MEECH WELLS

Meech you have been in contact with Tray Deee lately?
yeah i talk 2 tray deee last week and he is in good spirits he probally will be released in 2 years!

Okey, i hope he gets out soon and starts makin new music, we need some. Any chance of you talkin to him about some of his old unreleased songs and releasin them?
im in the process of findig out whr he last recored his songs but look out for some unreleased tray deee real soon on the next tapes we come with!
NEW WEST HONCHO

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
sounds dope meech.

that track you got on the mixtape called "it aint no peace" with goldie loc, tray deee & benzino is also called "made mashin" , by "made men" featuring the eastsidaz. its on made men's black friday album. i love the beat you done on that track, meech. thats a real gem.

so , have you been in contact with e-white lately, meech? i'm just eagerly waitin to hear some new e-white tracks produced by meecharooni  8)

MEECH WELLS

^^
sounds dope meech.

that track you got on the mixtape called "it aint no peace" with goldie loc, tray deee & benzino is also called "made mashin" , by "made men" featuring the eastsidaz. its on made men's black friday album. i love the beat you done on that track, meech. thats a real gem.

so , have you been in contact with e-white lately, meech? i'm just eagerly waitin to hear some new e-white tracks produced by meecharooni  8)
no havent taled to ewhite yet did you get in contact with him?
NEW WEST HONCHO

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not lately.
he hasnt been replyin to my messages for a while now.

dont you have his number? cant you give him a call?

MEECH WELLS

not lately.

i dont have his number anymore he is been mia!
NEW WEST HONCHO

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not lately.

i dont have his number anymore he is been mia!

really,.... you know you can always store old numbers in a word document on your computer, coz you never know when you might need them again.

then can you send him a private message to his myspace pages?..... i'm sure he will reply to you. i'm just some nobody, so thats why he most probably doesnt reply to my messages. but you have had a personal relationship with him before from doin music together in the past.

here's his myspace pages:

http://www.myspace.com/ewhite562

http://www.myspace.com/ewhitelbc

it would be hella dope to hear e-white & meech wells "the white-out vol.2" mixtape, and then a full length e-white solo LP produced exclusively by big meech  :)

jbjza

• Lil Geezy
Whats the password????????????

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
keep em coming! this tape is bananas

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah got some dope traxx on it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DJDMC

• Lil Geezy
  • Exit DJ's..Enter CJ's...
the mixtape is off the meat rack, and its getting great buzz, its up on http://um2n.mi2n.com/

props to dubcnn
Yukmouth - The West Coast Don.... GO COP THAT SHIT!!!!!

EnzoUK

volume 2 was the highlight of this mixtape series!

i thought this was weak as a project, production wasnt on form either..
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Mil

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
Whats everybodys fav track?

Mines either So Many Rumors or Papered Up, 211 went off on that one!

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
Whats everybodys fav track?

Mines either So Many Rumors or Papered Up, 211 went off on that one!
SO MANY RUMORS BANG THIS TAPE IS OFF THE HOOK AND NIGGAS IS BANGIN IT ON THE STREETS!

Okka

Bangin' tracks once again, i need to listen to this shit from start to end in the next days.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
tha best tracks are...

1. Westcoast Kiss
2. Innocent Man remix
3. So many rumors
4. Aint no peace