Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Presents "New West World Order Volume 4" (FREE DOWNLOAD!)  (Read 2791 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope mixtape
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 07:45:14 PM by ironmike »

eastwood1

• 'G'
much love keep bangin this new west shit!

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yo East that "I Got My Swagg" shit is Fireeeee/ Beat is Gangsta as fuck......I see the Selfmade Clan on it Live and Cutty doing big thangs keep grinding my nigga......This mixtape is fire Meech always dropping heat!!!!

They Ain't Changed is fire to man niggas sleeping on the West Heavily......
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 03:30:18 PM by southcentralLA »

• Lil Geezy
yo, is this the same meech that produced sum traccs for snoop doggs album "THE LAST MEAL"???

Okka

yo, is this the same meech that produced sum traccs for snoop doggs album "THE LAST MEAL"???

Yeah it is.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
rhymes/flow are cliche as usual, but who did the beats?  shit is weak

yea i wonder who produced these beats? hmmmm whoo could have produced these meech wells tracks....hmmm i dont even know

wtf! meech wellls is a producer?

Jaydc555

Is their anything more ironic then a fan of snoop dogg calling someone elses lyrics and flow cliché

eastwood1

• 'G'
KEEP EM COMING!

Okka

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
Yo what up Meech?? Whats poping East?? L Gee?? This is your boy Dreamz!! I just seen the thread and had to get in the mix.. Yo this shit is banging homies and motherfuckers gotta know that this is the next generation of west coast hiphop keeping it Gangsta for all you motherfuckers out there... Im right behind you Meech I got my new shit coming soon too!! And Big Skwirm You know what it do homie!! I always show love and support!! Keep it up and holla at ya Boy!!!  DREAMZ!!!!!!! 8)

EFFeX

Anyone know if Young Joker got any projects on the horizon?

MEECH WELLS

Anyone know if Young Joker got any projects on the horizon?
working on his mixtape coming soon!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Liquorsto

PROPZ!!