Author Topic: DUBCNN: Warren G Drops New Single Off "The G-Files" (BETTER VERSION)  (Read 1681 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: DUBCNN: Warren G Drops New Single Off "The G-Files" (BETTER VERSION)
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2009, 08:15:19 AM »
 The better version sounds alot well, better.
 Production is dope.

Fraxxx

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2009, 09:06:37 AM »
Now it sounds even better (and like Warren). ;D Maybe the lyrics could be a little better but all in all that's a dope song.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2009, 09:13:54 AM »
ya'll some some ungrateful complaining muthafuckas up on this board...thats whats wrong with the West Coast...all the fans are stuck in the past...everybody wanna hear Regulators part 10 (lmao at u muthafuckas crying for Nate Dogg!)...like West Coast artists aren't allowed to evolve and grow...people complaining saying the song sound East Coast and he trying to sound like Kanye West...WTF??!!!....so cause Kanye West used a speeded up sample nobody else can do it now? Ya'll sound so young and stupid..... ::)

PS thanks Warren and DUBCNN...this shit is bangs like Rolling 60's...put this straight on the IPOD to bump in the ride!!!

in the midnight hour > G Files

:nahnah2:

2euce 7even

Re: DUBCNN: Warren G Drops New Single Off "The G-Files"
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2009, 11:20:33 AM »
damn this is not the warren g that i wanna hear.
the beat is  :-X

yeah...*spins "regulate..the g-funk era". :-\

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2009, 11:30:58 AM »
Not bad but it's not the Warren G that the fans want. I became a fan cause I loved his laid back summertime funky sound. Not that I hate on him for moving on and evolving, but don't hate on me for not liking his new sound.

Like I said, the track is nice but what the chorus lacks energy. Put somebody in there, Nate would have killed it, but put Butch on the hook, or put a RBX in there and you got a bangin track. As is, it sounds unfinished.

hobomotel

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2009, 11:35:11 AM »
the track is ok but i would not say that it is great

Elano

« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2009, 12:16:11 PM »
ya'll some some ungrateful complaining muthafuckas up on this board...thats whats wrong with the West Coast...all the fans are stuck in the past...everybody wanna hear Regulators part 10 (lmao at u muthafuckas crying for Nate Dogg!)...like West Coast artists aren't allowed to evolve and grow...people complaining saying the song sound East Coast and he trying to sound like Kanye West...WTF??!!!....so cause Kanye West used a speeded up sample nobody else can do it now? Ya'll sound so young and stupid..... ::)

PS thanks Warren and DUBCNN...this shit is bangs like Rolling 60's...put this straight on the IPOD to bump in the ride!!!

are you joking ?
where's the evolution here ?
of course warren g is allowed to produce a country or a techno album if he wants,but don't talk about evolution because there's no evolution in this song.
we sound young and stupid ? your tastes in music are pretty bad

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2009, 12:46:56 PM »
i think, evolution is not a simple SWICTH from a sound (G-Funk) to another one (East Coast Flava), if u want somethin NEW and not just a Regulate part 10,
this kanye westly joint is nothin new to my ears... , warren IS THE G-FUNK and if he wants, he can UPGRADE that G-FUNK SOUND in 2009, not just switch to another style ALREADY HEARD,
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2009, 12:48:34 PM »

are you joking ?
where's the evolution here ?
of course warren g is allowed to produce a country or a techno album if he wants,but don't talk about evolution because there's no evolution in this song.

yeah thats what im sayn..
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2009, 01:39:41 PM »
I thought y'all were talking about Warren Griffin III from LBC, west coast

;D

G-Funk

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2009, 05:49:31 PM »
The flip is nice. but Warren sounds kinda funny. or maybe its cuz we're not used to him rappin all energetic.

I thought y'all were talking about Warren Griffin III from LBC, west coast

;D

you must be very proud of yourself.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2009, 05:54:16 PM »
this track is such "me too" track , like a cheap ass Just Blaze/Kanye beat

damn Warren, you fell off this much?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »
why are yall crying about Nate Dogg not being in there? did yall forget that dude is sick and recovering?!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2009, 07:31:39 PM »
this track is such "me too" track , like a cheap ass Just Blaze/Kanye beat

damn Warren, you fell off this much?

I don't think he fell off that much he's just trying make a diffrent sound but to tell you the truth i always loved his sound up to return of the regulator even though i like midnight hour and this is alright but there was a time when g-dubb really had his a game when he made big bang theory i really thought that he had really found his sound but some how he feels people weren't feeling that well i was.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Elano

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »
warren IS THE G-FUNK and if he wants, he can UPGRADE that G-FUNK SOUND in 2009, not just switch to another style ALREADY HEARD,
8)