Author Topic: DUBCNN: Warren G Drops New Single Off "The G-Files" (BETTER VERSION)  (Read 1713 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Warren G Drops New Single Off "The G-Files" (BETTER VERSION)
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2009, 12:07:09 AM »
man, warren g is a master when it comes to making real gfunk beats.
its not a matter that he cant do it anymore, because i know he can.
its just a matter of him wanting to make that dope gfunk sound he did in the 90's.

all these different new sounds that he's been trying to do these last 5 years have been ok, but the style of music that he made in the 90's was straight classics.
i just cant help it. this is the sound i that i really want to hear.

just take a listen to these dope ass warren g tracks from the 90's. the productions are so dope.
i wish warren makes these type of 90's gfunk beats again:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YivGhoCSip0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YivGhoCSip0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/25cjtenRA7U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/25cjtenRA7U</a>

Funkstradamus

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2009, 08:21:16 AM »
ya'll some some ungrateful complaining muthafuckas up on this board...thats whats wrong with the West Coast...all the fans are stuck in the past...everybody wanna hear Regulators part 10 (lmao at u muthafuckas crying for Nate Dogg!)...like West Coast artists aren't allowed to evolve and grow...people complaining saying the song sound East Coast and he trying to sound like Kanye West...WTF??!!!....so cause Kanye West used a speeded up sample nobody else can do it now? Ya'll sound so young and stupid..... ::)

PS thanks Warren and DUBCNN...this shit is bangs like Rolling 60's...put this straight on the IPOD to bump in the ride!!!

are you joking ?
where's the evolution here ?
of course warren g is allowed to produce a country or a techno album if he wants,but don't talk about evolution because there's no evolution in this song.
we sound young and stupid ? your tastes in music are pretty bad
U Serious? its 2009 and Warren is making what the fuck he feeling right now...he has moved on to other shit besides making G-Funk  records with Nate Dogg...and yeah ya'll sound young and stupid...im gonna second that...West Coast rap fans are some of the silliest fans around...instead of being grateful we still got cats like Warren, Snoop, Ice Cube, WC, DJ Quik, MC Eiht, Tha Dogg Pound etc. still out here grinding giving us good shit to listen to besides all the wack ass bullshit on the radio (like Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, T-Pain etc...) ya'll muthafuckas sit up and complain about every fuckin thing they make cause it dont sound like the shit they made from 1992-1996 ("Quik fell off...Snoop  lost it...Kurupt fell off..Warren need Nate Dogg...") the funniest shit is only West Coast fans do this...its sad cause these cats is still out here grinding...putting it in everyday with no promotion, no videos, and no radio play for a bunch of young whiny-ass internet wanna be critics who hate eveything they do...and please dont speak on my musical tastes...cause the difference between me and you is i LISTEN to the music well before i sit down and type my opinion...

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2009, 08:45:17 AM »
He should use that beat for the intro of his new album but without rapping on it, just talkin on it
average song tho Warren suxx big time on that beat, cant even fit his own beat

Elano

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2009, 09:06:25 AM »
man, warren g is a master when it comes to making real gfunk beats.
its not a matter that he cant do it anymore, because i know he can.
its just a matter of him wanting to make that dope gfunk sound he did in the 90's.

all these different new sounds that he's been trying to do these last 5 years have been ok, but the style of music that he made in the 90's was straight classics.
i just cant help it. this is the sound i that i really want to hear.

just take a listen to these dope ass warren g tracks from the 90's. the productions are so dope.
i wish warren makes these type of 90's gfunk beats again:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YivGhoCSip0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YivGhoCSip0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/25cjtenRA7U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/25cjtenRA7U</a>

Along with his first two records,this album got the best warren's beats EVER

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2009, 10:43:17 AM »
this song sounds is complete ass.... if this is the new warren g i'm done with warren g

wcsoldier

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2009, 11:07:13 AM »
The "fans stuck in the past" often used on this forum is not valid in some cases as this one ... Warren G is only great at making laid-back music ... making different style of beats wont work because of his very generic lyrics ... Warren should keep lacing the only kind of beats  he's good at  and that's G-Funk

Paul

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2009, 11:29:03 AM »
Tracks pretty cool
funkyfreshintheflesh

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2009, 03:18:57 AM »
Along with his first two records,this album got the best warren's beats EVER

i 100% agree. i was just showing 2 examples of warren's best work

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2009, 03:30:15 AM »
kanye west is one of the BEST making that type of beatz, Warren is the BEST making that G-Funk, so
if i wanna hear some good eastcoast muzic, i go wit Kanye, if i want to hear west i go wit someone who still does WEST, it don't matter if its 90's or upgraded to the 2009
wit this track warren is like everybody else...but i know that Warren can be THE ONE.. which u prefer?
its not hate... its PURE LOVE !
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2009, 03:31:27 AM »
ya'll some some ungrateful complaining muthafuckas up on this board...thats whats wrong with the West Coast...all the fans are stuck in the past...everybody wanna hear Regulators part 10 (lmao at u muthafuckas crying for Nate Dogg!)...like West Coast artists aren't allowed to evolve and grow...people complaining saying the song sound East Coast and he trying to sound like Kanye West...WTF??!!!....so cause Kanye West used a speeded up sample nobody else can do it now? Ya'll sound so young and stupid..... ::)

PS thanks Warren and DUBCNN...this shit is bangs like Rolling 60's...put this straight on the IPOD to bump in the ride!!!

are you joking ?
where's the evolution here ?
of course warren g is allowed to produce a country or a techno album if he wants,but don't talk about evolution because there's no evolution in this song.
we sound young and stupid ? your tastes in music are pretty bad
U Serious? its 2009 and Warren is making what the fuck he feeling right now...he has moved on to other shit besides making G-Funk  records with Nate Dogg...and yeah ya'll sound young and stupid...im gonna second that...West Coast rap fans are some of the silliest fans around...instead of being grateful we still got cats like Warren, Snoop, Ice Cube, WC, DJ Quik, MC Eiht, Tha Dogg Pound etc. still out here grinding giving us good shit to listen to besides all the wack ass bullshit on the radio (like Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, T-Pain etc...) ya'll muthafuckas sit up and complain about every fuckin thing they make cause it dont sound like the shit they made from 1992-1996 ("Quik fell off...Snoop  lost it...Kurupt fell off..Warren need Nate Dogg...") the funniest shit is only West Coast fans do this...its sad cause these cats is still out here grinding...putting it in everyday with no promotion, no videos, and no radio play for a bunch of young whiny-ass internet wanna be critics who hate eveything they do...and please dont speak on my musical tastes...cause the difference between me and you is i LISTEN to the music well before i sit down and type my opinion...

Thank You Very Much!!!!!
+1
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2009, 03:37:07 AM »
in last 10 years all the veterans are tried to swicht up their style to SOUTH, EAST, etc
the result is THE WEST HAS NO MORE HIS STYLE, WE ARE NO MORE "DIFFERENT" and we don't SELL anyway
so, i think its time to BRING IT BACK, anybody must to do HIS THANG, what he was born for !
FORGET THE MARKET FOR A SECOND, just try to be courageous, we could slap em out all
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

Beezy Mackarony

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2009, 04:26:00 AM »
Was a little dissapointed...and this as a single?? It's not a horrible track, and he sounds pretty hungry on the mic. I just have to agree with that opinion that if you wanna hear these type of tracks Kanye does them way better. And Warren G is best when he's smooth and laidback. I'm still hopin' that the album will be tight, but "Crush" was awful, and this one didn't blow my mind. All his other albums are good, though, so he'll probably slap us with some heat.

Elano

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2009, 05:00:36 AM »
in last 10 years all the veterans are tried to swicht up their style to SOUTH, EAST, etc
the result is THE WEST HAS NO MORE HIS STYLE, WE ARE NO MORE "DIFFERENT" and we don't SELL anyway
so, i think its time to BRING IT BACK, anybody must to do HIS THANG, what he was born for !
FORGET THE MARKET FOR A SECOND, just try to be courageous, we could slap em out all

AMEN

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2009, 06:37:07 AM »
its good not great aint gonna hate on it.. its warren what ever he does im buy it to support a vet but if its wack it dont get played simple as..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »
damn i was listenin to "return of the regulator" what a dope album.
"speed dreamin" is classic and mad dope
damn he did what he wanted to do on that album (sounds and seems like)
he needs to bring that back IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.