Author Topic: DUBCNN: Warren G Drops New Single Off "The G-Files" (BETTER VERSION)  (Read 1708 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Warren G Drops New Single Off "The G-Files" (BETTER VERSION)
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2009, 12:22:11 PM »
i've heard two new cuts off the album from the studio session that was streaming live off ustream with quik, terrace, kurupt, bad lucc & raekwon in the house.

they were dope ass tracks. one of the songs had a bangin beat with dj scratches and mixing of the 1's & 2's in the track. i think bad lucc was rappin a verse.

also the other track, has got nate dogg singin the hook. yes that's right. nate dogg!!

so looks like this album will have some heaters on it. i thought warren wouldnt let us down. he might do a few poor choices in his selection of songs for his album, but i'm confident that he will have heaters on it aswell.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 12:35:45 PM by ironmike »

Elano

« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2009, 12:34:24 PM »
COOL ^ 8)

Mista Rosa

« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2009, 01:22:03 PM »

also the other track, has got nate dogg singin the hook. yes that's right. nate dogg!

if it's true this is awsome!!!!
could you link it please???
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2009, 05:57:45 PM »

also the other track, has got nate dogg singin the hook. yes that's right. nate dogg!

it was being played when warren was live in the studio with quik, terrace & kurupt.
after the show was finished, warren had the whole show posted up divided into 6 videos.
about an hour or so later, he made the videos private, so they cant be played.

nate's hook went somethin along the lines of: we bust, they run (..................) hundred miles n runnin

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2009, 03:19:02 AM »
@BC Powda:  I am not only a west coast fan, my main squeeze is East Coast..  I'm saying that it's cool that Warren is doing different stuff, just that some people can do certain things..  With the East Coast sound alot of the time u have to be able to rap to make the formula work.  It's just the way it is..  The lyrics, flow, and delivery are subpar on this track.. It doesn't work.  I'm not hating either, it's just 1 track out of a million he's made and half of them being dope..  And there are alot of new artists coming out the West that are making good music, so no matter how long he's been grinding and how acclaimed he is, I'm still gonna judge music on a good/bad basis...

Mista Rosa

« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2009, 04:47:21 AM »

it was being played when warren was live in the studio with quik, terrace & kurupt.
after the show was finished, warren had the whole show posted up divided into 6 videos.
about an hour or so later, he made the videos private, so they cant be played.

nate's hook went somethin along the lines of: we bust, they run (..................) hundred miles n runnin

alright thanks for the info anyway props to you i just have to wait for the album now
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Maxin in the Shade

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2009, 09:28:40 PM »
The "fans stuck in the past" often used on this forum is not valid in some cases as this one ... Warren G is only great at making laid-back music ... making different style of beats wont work because of his very generic lyrics ... Warren should keep lacing the only kind of beats  he's good at  and that's G-Funk

agreed

not to be disrespectful, but warren is at the stage of his career where he's not gonna get a huge new fanbase. the people buying his albums are the same ones whove been buying them since he first came out - the ones that fell in love with that g funk sound that we know only warren can produce  8)

its not about being stuck in the past. whats wrong with coming out with some 2009 new futuristic g-funk. it doesnt have to sound like its 1995 again - just an updated sound to something the fans clearly want

some people should just stick to what they do well. warren does g-funk better than anyone
Always talkin bout the cash he got, the little pesos for shows
And God knows his materialistic raps and wack flows
are like Stay Free pads, fake V.I.P. rappers get garbage disposed
Unrecouped for his flamboyance and reflection
He's leasin rentin and frontin
- Kool Keith 'Haters'

Liquorsto

« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2009, 05:56:37 PM »
na this is aiight

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2009, 10:21:11 AM »
Props for all the comments

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network