Author Topic: Finally I Get A Short Kurupt Interview (2Pac,DeathRow,Dr.Dre etc)!!  (Read 1640 times)

kuruptDPG

i randomly just sent him some questions and he replyed back. yaasss, well as normal il share them with you, i sent him another set, so expect that soon i hope. i asked him:

1) What's happening with all your albums, the one with quik, pete rock/premo, t.martin etc
2) What was your relationship with 2pac like and can you name the tracks that you done with him, that we don't know about?
3) Would you consider doing an album with dr.dre and whats happening with you and detox?
4) What's you relationship like with Buckshot and Noreaga at the moment?
5) Wideawake recently bought the deathrow catalog, would you consider working with them on releasing your old solo + dpg stuff?

what y'all think man? i would do anythn to listen to all those traks he mentioned man. but what i dont get is if he has pac traks that are his own then surely he should be allowed to release them? and saying dre isnt in the mode? damn nevr expected that from kruupt!!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 10:39:38 AM by kurupt4life »

Okka

Re: Finally I Get A Short Kurupt Interview (2Pac,DeathRow,Dr.Dre etc)!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 08:24:29 AM »
Quote from: Kurupt
i'll be honest though....Dre ain't in the mode

Speakin the truth right there.

JohnnyL

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 08:25:29 AM »
Thanks for sharing this.  It was cool of Kurupt to take a little time to answer your questions like that.  There was some interesting stuff he spoke on, there.  I'd love to hear that "Lyrical Assassinator" track.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 08:25:57 AM »

damn yh thats true. dre aint gonna be too happy when he hears about this lol. kidn

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 08:26:33 AM »
That's cool, esp. that he wants his old Death Row stuff put out, unlike Snoop who wants to bury all his older material. That Kurupt/Dre track from the Death Row days sounds like it'd be good.

But man, you need to ask him about Soopafly.  Ask him what it's like to work with him.  What type of cologne does Soopafly wear, if he knows. And also, how many times did Soopafly get to smack him before he was let back into the DPG for that stuff he said on No Vaseline 2?  And also if him and Fly have any unreleased tracks and what their names are (i'm sure they do).

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 08:27:59 AM »
Props, this was a good read.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 08:30:06 AM »
Thanks for sharing this.  It was cool of Kurupt to take a little time to answer your questions like that.  There was some interesting stuff he spoke on, there.  I'd love to hear that "Lyrical Assassinator" track.

yh same here, it was just random really, i gave him questions like ages ago that he never answred and i expected this time to be the same but he replyed.

That's cool, esp. that he wants his old Death Row stuff put out, unlike Snoop who wants to bury all his older material. That Kurupt/Dre track from the Death Row days sounds like it'd be good.

But man, you need to ask him about Soopafly.  Ask him what it's like to work with him.  What type of cologne does Soopafly wear, if he knows. And also, how many times did Soopafly get to smack him before he was let back into the DPG for that stuff he said on No Vaseline 2?  And also if him and Fly have any unreleased tracks and what their names are (i'm sure they do).

lmao, kl kl. to be honest snoop is in 2 minds i think when it comes to unreleased shit, in the dubcnn interview a while back when nima was playing him shi, he was like taken an orgasm with that shit lol, i think he should work with his old stuff, why have stuff around wer you can get paid for them?

so gas kurupt replyed back lol

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 08:32:35 AM »
How come the date of the message is June 22, 2008??

JohnnyL

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 08:33:26 AM »

yh same here, it was just random really, i gave him questions like ages ago that he never answred and i expected this time to be the same but he replyed.

lmao, kl kl. to be honest snoop is in 2 minds i think when it comes to unreleased shit, in the dubcnn interview a while back when nima was playing him shi, he was like taken an orgasm with that shit lol, i think he should work with his old stuff, why have stuff around wer you can get paid for them?

so gas kurupt replyed back lol

Yeah.  I think I remember that.  Didn't Nima play him some tracks from that LBC Crew album?  I think Snoop said he was going to trade some other rare songs for copies of those. lol

kuruptDPG

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 10:41:59 AM »
what yall think? would luv to hear those buckshot and noreaga traks as well

Mietek23

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 11:09:03 AM »
Damn, propz for the small interview homie! I want to hear the tracks he did with Johnny 'J' 8)

But man, you need to ask him about Soopafly.  Ask him what it's like to work with him.  What type of cologne does Soopafly wear, if he knows. And also, how many times did Soopafly get to smack him before he was let back into the DPG for that stuff he said on No Vaseline 2?  And also if him and Fly have any unreleased tracks and what their names are (i'm sure they do).

Loool, your just too funny with your posts :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 01:13:04 PM »
it's cool that Kurupt actually took the time to answer your questions ;)

from what perspective?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 01:20:41 PM »

from what perspective?

beats.

got a question, hopfully you guys can answer, why does amuru not want people to put out traks with pac featured on them? eg spice 1 with his one day at a time etc

Okka

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 01:22:33 PM »

from what perspective?

Okay, here we go again. Like i said the last time, i haven't been feelin the new Dre beats and maybe Kurupt was kinda sayin' that.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2009, 01:28:37 PM »

from what perspective?

beats.

got a question, hopfully you guys can answer, why does amuru not want people to put out traks with pac featured on them? eg spice 1 with his one day at a time etc

from what perspective?

Okay, here we go again. Like i said the last time, i haven't been feelin the new Dre beats and maybe Kurupt was kinda sayin' that.

:laugh: yeah i was just curious of what you thought Kurupt meant, since you were co-signing it.

anyway, i wouldn't mind hearing kurupt rap over a new Dre beat ;)