Author Topic: Finally I Get A Short Kurupt Interview (2Pac,DeathRow,Dr.Dre etc)!!  (Read 1641 times)

Funkstradamus

Re: Finally I Get A Short Kurupt Interview (2Pac,DeathRow,Dr.Dre etc)!!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 01:58:03 PM »
That's cool, esp. that he wants his old Death Row stuff put out, unlike Snoop who wants to bury all his older material. That Kurupt/Dre track from the Death Row days sounds like it'd be good.

But man, you need to ask him about Soopafly.  Ask him what it's like to work with him.  What type of cologne does Soopafly wear, if he knows. And also, how many times did Soopafly get to smack him before he was let back into the DPG for that stuff he said on No Vaseline 2?  And also if him and Fly have any unreleased tracks and what their names are (i'm sure they do).
you are a lifeless pathetic stalker who im sure would suck Soopafly's whole dick and balls ifyou could...do you know how to post in a fuckin topic without making it about Soopafly?

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 02:56:37 PM »
it's cool that Kurupt actually took the time to answer your questions ;)

Quote from: Kurupt
i'll be honest though....Dre ain't in the mode

Speakin the truth right there.
from what perspective?

beats.

got a question, hopfully you guys can answer, why does amuru not want people to put out traks with pac featured on them? eg spice 1 with his one day at a time etc

Noone really knows why they threat 'Pacs people like that - I remember that even Leila Steinberg have complain that they threated her in a very cold way when she was co-operating with them for that 'Pacs poetry book & album... now with Spice 1 that's another story - he said in some interview that he didn't have the master for One Day At A Time cause the producer of the OG version have stolen the master from the studio and sell it to Amaru behind Spice's back.. Spice got mad when he saw that bullshit Em version being released so he pressed charges against Amaru which was quickly dropped cause they made a deal and Amaru gave him a pass for the og version to be featured on his "Ridah" album...

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 03:39:55 PM »
Hey, man, good job on reaching out to the homie like that, good read!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 04:21:28 PM »
it's cool that Kurupt actually took the time to answer your questions ;)

Speakin the truth right there.
from what perspective?

beats.

got a question, hopfully you guys can answer, why does amuru not want people to put out traks with pac featured on them? eg spice 1 with his one day at a time etc

Noone really knows why they threat 'Pacs people like that - I remember that even Leila Steinberg have complain that they threated her in a very cold way when she was co-operating with them for that 'Pacs poetry book & album... now with Spice 1 that's another story - he said in some interview that he didn't have the master for One Day At A Time cause the producer of the OG version have stolen the master from the studio and sell it to Amaru behind Spice's back.. Spice got mad when he saw that bullshit Em version being released so he pressed charges against Amaru which was quickly dropped cause they made a deal and Amaru gave him a pass for the og version to be featured on his "Ridah" album...

shame he couldnt name the songs for us though

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 05:16:04 PM »

Ouch
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »
Props on that, some dope info there. Crazy what he said bout Dre, he been down with him so long though so I guess he can say that. Be interested to hear those unreleased tracks, hopefully him and the new company sort summin out!

Okka

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 05:56:56 PM »
Props on that, some dope info there. Crazy what he said bout Dre, he been down with him so long though so I guess he can say that.

Why couldn't he say that? Should he lie to Dre even if he don't like his new material?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 06:46:29 PM by Okka »

DaGChild

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2009, 06:05:48 PM »
Nice original questions, I'd love to hear more Kurupt & Buckshot and Kurupt & Noreaga.  What exactly did he mean by Dre not being in that mode?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2009, 09:10:47 PM »
Props on that, some dope info there. Crazy what he said bout Dre, he been down with him so long though so I guess he can say that.

Why couldn't he say that? Should he lie to Dre even if he don't like his new material?

I said he can say that cos he's got an insight about how Dre works and the sorta vibe Dre's on whens hes making his classics (chronic, doggystyle, 2001 etc) so his opinion hold alot more weight than most

Mietek23

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 12:27:42 AM »
What exactly did he mean by Dre not being in that mode?

I mean what everybody already know but they too scared to say it - Dre lost it... face it

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 12:41:07 AM »

I mean what everybody already know but they too scared to say it - Dre lost it... face it

so you're stating that those who do like his recent material are ignorant?  :D

Mietek23

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2009, 01:03:16 AM »

I'm saying that people who don't see that he fell out with his production are ignorant.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2009, 01:43:14 AM »

I'm saying that people who don't see that he fell out with his production are ignorant.

so it's a fact?

Mietek23

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2009, 01:46:59 AM »

so it's a fact?

you tell me ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2009, 02:07:08 AM »

so it's a fact?

you tell me ;D

well i asked you, didn't i?

but if you want me to answer it for you:

that sounded to me that you were stating that it's a fact that Dre fell off.

well it's obviously not a fact.
even if 99% of the people on this planet felt the same way as you, it would still not be a fact.
however, in my example, it is a fact that the majority of the people share the same view.

so in the case of your statement, it's stupid to call those that don't think that Dre fell of, ignorant