Author Topic: Finally I Get A Short Kurupt Interview (2Pac,DeathRow,Dr.Dre etc)!!  (Read 1642 times)

arubiano83

Re: Finally I Get A Short Kurupt Interview (2Pac,DeathRow,Dr.Dre etc)!!
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2009, 03:15:35 PM »
not in the mode...?
well that s what happens when you loose your kid ::)

maybe he's trying to say...skip detox..buy blaqkout ;)

nice interview..kurupt on premo/pete rock beats....  :o

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2009, 03:49:26 PM »
i bet when detox drops i'll bump it then put on the instrumental to outta control rmx and say to myself 'if only detox sounded more like this' :laugh:
lol and that was a throwaway beat to boot

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2009, 03:53:47 PM »
He's got great beats, he's never changed. Fly has been consistantly awesome for 15 years, you can't deny that

That's true even though i dont like "Bangin West Coast". "Dat Woopty Whoop" is a West Coast classic. Soopafly always got good verses when he's featured on a track and bangin beats if he's producin', sometimes i'm thinkin' he should have kept some beats to his own albums.)

I do agree with you in that he does give away some of his best beats.  Dat Woopty Woop is a classic, top 5 rap album of all time.  Bangin Westcoast was decent, but not as good.  That album seemed rushed and it didn't have as good of beats as the ones he gave away to other people, and the best beat "Bacc It Up On Me" didn't even make the final album (it was on the online version only).  And most of his guest spots are fire.  He's got a unique rhythm and voice so it really does help people's songs when he guest raps on them.

i think dat whoopty woop was dope but no top 5 rap album. that's some fugazi shit.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 04:44:35 PM »
You guys do realize this is an April Fools thread, right?  I mean, I can understand if y'all aint from America that you don't know about this holiday, but still... ::)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2009, 04:53:44 PM »
You guys do realize this is an April Fools thread, right?  I mean, I can understand if y'all aint from America that you don't know about this holiday, but still... ::)

Since when is that a American holiday ??

Ignorant !

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2009, 06:01:03 PM »
Whats so April fools about it? He didnt say anything crazy or anything...

kuruptlon

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2009, 06:13:46 PM »
He's got great beats, he's never changed. Fly has been consistantly awesome for 15 years, you can't deny that

That's true even though i dont like "Bangin West Coast". "Dat Woopty Whoop" is a West Coast classic. Soopafly always got good verses when he's featured on a track and bangin beats if he's producin', sometimes i'm thinkin' he should have kept some beats to his own albums.)

I do agree with you in that he does give away some of his best beats.  Dat Woopty Woop is a classic, top 5 rap album of all time.  Bangin Westcoast was decent, but not as good.  That album seemed rushed and it didn't have as good of beats as the ones he gave away to other people, and the best beat "Bacc It Up On Me" didn't even make the final album (it was on the online version only).  And most of his guest spots are fire.  He's got a unique rhythm and voice so it really does help people's songs when he guest raps on them.

Smackin bitches is a west coast past time.... Bumpin Put The Monkey In It OG as I type this haha.... Dat Whoopty Whoop is fucking classic I aint starting a top 5 because thats all subjective. Either way though its slept on (even by myself until recently). Its a shame too cause it has that classic Death Row sound that they were bumpin out that company all those years.

But let me ask you a question since you seem to know Fly pretty well... What you think Fly would do if he found one of his hoes actin funny with his money?

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2009, 05:51:59 AM »
If he walked into the room and saw her rifling through his wallet, the very first thing Fly would do is slap her with the back of his hand.  It'd stun her a bit, but she'd still be holding on to the wallet.  Then he'd take the butt of his pistol and smack her with it and the force of that would cause the money and the wallet to go flying in the air.  Then he'd put one of his feet on her back to hold her down (he'd be wearing house shoes) and he'd say 'pick all this money up right now and put it back in my wallet'.  Then he'd sit her down on the bed and say "i oughtta kill you for what you did".  You get down and start sucking and I might let it slide.  So the bitch will give him head, then he'll pull her up by her hair after a while and then do her any way he wants.  After that, he'd say 'make me some dinner bitch, i'm hungry, you're still trying to get back in good with me'.  So she'd make him dinner.  After that, he says 'I forgive you baby, you are my 'Number 1', just like the song.  So the bitch is all happy now, so she does him again.  Then Soopafly knocks on the wall behind the bed with his fist and he says "baby, I hear someone knocking at the door, go see who it is".   So she gets up and goes to the door while she's still naked, she opens the door, but of course there's no one there, because Fly just knocked on the wall.  So she's standing there with the door open, now remember, she's got a black eye from where Fly hit her earlier with his gun.  So Fly comes up behind her and puts his foot in the small of her back and kicks her and she flies out the door and rolls down the 2 steps that are in front of his house.  So she's outside naked and she's like 'what's going on baby?  I love you, let me back in.  Fly goes up to the upstairs window and says "bitch, don't play with my money, you just got G'eed, get out of here".  She's crying outside, like 'how am i going to get home, i need my clothes, my phone, my purse, i live 2 hours from your house".  Fly just slams the window.  So the bitch does the only thing she can think of and goes and sleeps in the dog house Fly has in his back yard.  The next morning Fly is getting ready to leave for a video shoot and she's still by his door.  She wrapped her body with Fly's doormat to cover up her nakedness.  So Fly's leaving and he's out on his front walk and he's like 'you still here bitch?'  She's on her knees beggin for him to forgive her.  Fly takes out 1.00 in change and throws it down the street and says "here's your bus money, get out of my face and he grabs the doormat off her as she runs after the change.  One of the quarters rolled down the sewer, so she's screwed now.  Soopafly then proceeds to get in his limo that he has waiting for him in his driveway and he gets in and says to his driver "Kurupt, drive me to the video shoot"  And Kurupt says "yes sir mr. Fly." and off they go.  As the limo drives off, you can see the bitch with a stick with a wad of gum on the end of it and she's reaching into the storm drain trying to fish the quarter out.

That's what i think would happen if Fly caught a bitch messing with his money.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 05:54:09 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2009, 06:00:07 AM »
If he walked into the room and saw her rifling through his wallet, the very first thing Fly would do is slap her with the back of his hand.  It'd stun her a bit, but she'd still be holding on to the wallet.  Then he'd take the butt of his pistol and smack her with it and the force of that would cause the money and the wallet to go flying in the air.  Then he'd put one of his feet on her back to hold her down (he'd be wearing house shoes) and he'd say 'pick all this money up right now and put it back in my wallet'.  Then he'd sit her down on the bed and say "i oughtta kill you for what you did".  You get down and start sucking and I might let it slide.  So the bitch will give him head, then he'll pull her up by her hair after a while and then do her any way he wants.  After that, he'd say 'make me some dinner bitch, i'm hungry, you're still trying to get back in good with me'.  So she'd make him dinner.  After that, he says 'I forgive you baby, you are my 'Number 1', just like the song.  So the bitch is all happy now, so she does him again.  Then Soopafly knocks on the wall behind the bed with his fist and he says "baby, I hear someone knocking at the door, go see who it is".   So she gets up and goes to the door while she's still naked, she opens the door, but of course there's no one there, because Fly just knocked on the wall.  So she's standing there with the door open, now remember, she's got a black eye from where Fly hit her earlier with his gun.  So Fly comes up behind her and puts his foot in the small of her back and kicks her and she flies out the door and rolls down the 2 steps that are in front of his house.  So she's outside naked and she's like 'what's going on baby?  I love you, let me back in.  Fly goes up to the upstairs window and says "bitch, don't play with my money, you just got G'eed, get out of here".  She's crying outside, like 'how am i going to get home, i need my clothes, my phone, my purse, i live 2 hours from your house".  Fly just slams the window.  So the bitch does the only thing she can think of and goes and sleeps in the dog house Fly has in his back yard.  The next morning Fly is getting ready to leave for a video shoot and she's still by his door.  She wrapped her body with Fly's doormat to cover up her nakedness.  So Fly's leaving and he's out on his front walk and he's like 'you still here bitch?'  She's on her knees beggin for him to forgive her.  Fly takes out 1.00 in change and throws it down the street and says "here's your bus money, get out of my face and he grabs the doormat off her as she runs after the change.  One of the quarters rolled down the sewer, so she's screwed now.  Soopafly then proceeds to get in his limo that he has waiting for him in his driveway and he gets in and says to his driver "Kurupt, drive me to the video shoot"  And Kurupt says "yes sir mr. Fly." and off they go.  As the limo drives off, you can see the bitch with a stick with a wad of gum on the end of it and she's reaching into the storm drain trying to fish the quarter out.

LMAO!!!

Man, that had me rolling; people around me at work wondering wtf so funny.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2009, 06:12:19 AM »

i was gonna say the same thing man, i cant believe nobody else on 3 pages noticed this was an april fools joke? either that or i'm still dumb high from amsterdam
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2009, 06:17:49 AM »

i was gonna say the same thing man, i cant believe nobody else on 3 pages noticed this was an april fools joke? either that or i'm still dumb high from amsterdam

lol I called him out on the date of the message which was quickly changed to 1st Apr so definitely something fishy going on.

kuruptlon

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2009, 06:24:47 AM »

Damn Fly got the homie kurupt just drivin him around these days huh? guess he shouldnt have been talking slick when he was over at the row

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2009, 06:58:47 AM »

Damn Fly got the homie kurupt just drivin him around these days huh? guess he shouldnt have been talking slick when he was over at the row

Yup, that was part of his deal to be let back into the gang, in addition to doing Fly's laundry.  He also took a hell of a beating one night from the DPG.  He had to pay for running his mouth about the DPG.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 07:01:04 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2009, 07:19:47 AM »

lol I called him out on the date of the message which was quickly changed to 1st Apr so definitely something fishy going on.

oh yeah that too lol... i doubt kurupt would say these things anyway, especially over myspace
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2009, 07:56:56 AM »
i love how Kurupt spells it "trak" just like the original poster