Author Topic: going a little insane here..  (Read 511 times)

Muhfukka

Re: going a little insane here..
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2009, 08:04:56 PM »
i didnt just go and buy a set up, i startd growing weed outdoor when i was 14. i dont mean in my backyard or anything, im talking crossing streams and climbing up hills and crawiling through fox holes and shit. haha i kind of overdid that a couple of times, and got tired of hauling water every fucking day. but when i started doing indoor i didnt just go out and buy a set up, i slowly started piecing together equipment that i got used or for cheap. im not sure how much all of the shit i have now is worth but its quite a bit

Muhfukka

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2009, 08:07:27 PM »
and also dont even consider hydroponics right now-way too many variables for someone without experience. you could set something up for a couple hundred just to get some experience. the main thing you dont want to skimp on is the lights, most other shit can be jimmyrigged for pretty cheap. 

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2009, 08:09:49 PM »
i didnt just go and buy a set up, i startd growing weed outdoor when i was 14. i dont mean in my backyard or anything, im talking crossing streams and climbing up hills and crawiling through fox holes and shit. haha i kind of overdid that a couple of times, and got tired of hauling water every fucking day. but when i started doing indoor i didnt just go out and buy a set up, i slowly started piecing together equipment that i got used or for cheap. im not sure how much all of the shit i have now is worth but its quite a bit

word. i admit i'm a huge newbie when it comes to growing weed seeing as i've only been smoking heavily for a year & didn't first smoke till I was 17. i would fucking hate to have to grow outside with all the combined risks that go along with it.

props on the info though. how the fuck do you have negative karma?

and also dont even consider hydroponics right now-way too many variables for someone without experience. you could set something up for a couple hundred just to get some experience. the main thing you dont want to skimp on is the lights, most other shit can be jimmyrigged for pretty cheap. 

word. i'll take that into consideration.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »
you got any pics of your babies?  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2009, 08:11:29 PM »
not that im going to put on the internet haha. one thing about growing weed- youre setting yourself up for paranioa. i am literally committing felonies 24 hours a day every fucking day and it gets to me, all the weed i smoke doesnt help either haha

Al Bundy

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2009, 08:14:15 PM »
not that im going to put on the internet haha. one thing about growing weed- youre setting yourself up for paranioa. i am literally committing felonies 24 hours a day every fucking day and it gets to me, all the weed i smoke doesnt help either haha

you don't have a med card? i wouldn't even consider growing without one

what county are you in btw?

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »
i actually just got a card, but im over the limit of what i can legally grow and youre not allowed to sell weed either. im not a drug dealer standing on the street or anything, but i know people who are willing to pay me for my labors. i live in monterey county but i dont grow where i live, its way too rough out here

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2009, 08:20:53 PM »

as i understand it, a med card only allows you to grow for personal reasons...i think the limit is 12 baby plants, and 6 mature plants.   from a hustling stand point, i dont think 6 plants would be worth it.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J Bananas

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2009, 08:21:42 PM »
i actually just got a card, but im over the limit of what i can legally grow and youre not allowed to sell weed either. im not a drug dealer standing on the street or anything, but i know people who are willing to pay me for my labors. i live in monterey county but i dont grow where i live, its way too rough out here

the 831 has great growing climate for purps, nice and cool.

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2009, 08:22:22 PM »
yeah but indoor you make your own climate thats the beauty of it

Al Bundy

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2009, 08:23:14 PM »

that's some shit. maybe you should move to a county that lets you have up to 100 plants like oakland lol not like oakland is that great to begin with

as i understand it, a med card only allows you to grow for personal reasons...i think the limit is 12 baby plants, and 6 mature plants.   from a hustling stand point, i dont think 6 plants would be worth it.

yeah it does, but different counties have different rules.

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2009, 08:25:41 PM »
yeah im not even sure of the limit where i live haha, ive been doing this for a while now so i wasnt even listening to what the hippy ass doctor was saying. its dumb to limit the number of plants instead of actual groing space, because if you know what your doing you can let those bitches bush the fuck out and get massive colas on each plant

J Bananas

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »
yeah im not even sure of the limit where i live haha, ive been doing this for a while now so i wasnt even listening to what the hippy ass doctor was saying. its dumb to limit the number of plants instead of actual groing space, because if you know what your doing you can let those bitches bush the fuck out and get massive colas on each plant

you dont get shit in monterey county. my buddy grows at his house in seaside, says he can't get a card without making a trip to sc, even still it wont protect him in monterey

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2009, 08:29:53 PM »

that's some shit. maybe you should move to a county that lets you have up to 100 plants like oakland lol not like oakland is that great to begin with

yeah it does, but different counties have different rules.

no shit?  i thought it was the same law for all of cali.  good to know haha

Muhfukka

« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2009, 08:30:39 PM »
the doctor i went to was in aptos and i took the form to the place in sc. i didnt really research it before i did it i just got paranoid one day and got it. as far as i know i would be protected if i didnt violate all the rules haha. honestly, the main reason i got it was in case i get pulled over with a little sack in my car or some shit