Author Topic: going a little insane here..  (Read 556 times)

Al Bundy

Re: going a little insane here..
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2009, 08:32:00 PM »
yeah im not even sure of the limit where i live haha, ive been doing this for a while now so i wasnt even listening to what the hippy ass doctor was saying. its dumb to limit the number of plants instead of actual groing space, because if you know what your doing you can let those bitches bush the fuck out and get massive colas on each plant

Monterey: 6 mature plants OR 12 immature plants AND 8 ounces of bud

City of San Jose

No quantity limits are established. Officers will not cite or arrest physicians, primary caregivers, or patients possessing or using marijuana for legitimate medicinal purposes in accordance with 11362.5 H&S. Standards of reasonableness in deciding enforcement issues are similar to those in needle or drug possession cases where a prescription is claimed or in a gun possession case where a permit is claimed. It should be kept in mind that mere oral approval by the physician is all that is necessary to comply with the law. Standards of probable cause for a vehicle search, person search, arrest, or a search warrant request should take into account known facts regarding the permitted uses of marijuana under Proposition 215.

Muhfukka

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2009, 08:34:53 PM »
6 mature plants and 8 ounces haha

Al Bundy

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »
6 mature plants and 8 ounces haha

Yeah that sucks for sure. If I were you, i'd move to another county. Here's the website that shows every counties guidelines

http://www.safeaccessnow.net/countyguidelines.htm

Muhfukka

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2009, 08:48:44 PM »
no im not tripping i could handle six mature plants if it were only for myself. if you bush them out and have them going in cycles you could still yield a lot of bud, my problem is i dont want to get a job haha

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2009, 09:20:46 AM »
I like the direction this thread has went - Any newbie advice for growing outdoors??