Author Topic: Fuck Fox News(For my Canadians)  (Read 513 times)

OchoCinco

Fuck Fox News(For my Canadians)
« on: March 24, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tcJn5XlbSFk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tcJn5XlbSFk</a>

Fox insults Canadian military

Canadians are not amused, and their government is rightly demanding an apology.

In the five-minute segment broadcast last week, Gutfeld mocked the Canadian Forces, noting Lt.-Gen. Andrew Leslie’s recent comment that the military may need a year to recover after Canada’s mission in Afghanistan ends in 2011.

“Meaning, the Canadian military wants to take a breather to do some yoga, paint landscapes, run on the beach in gorgeous white Capri pants,” Gutfeld said.

“I didn’t even know they were in the war,” panellist and comedian Doug Benson added. “I thought that’s where you go if you don’t want to fight. Go chill in Canada.”

The panellists continued by joking about invading Canada and also poking fun at the RCMP.

Canadian soldiers, who have been fighting in Afghanistan since 2001, have spent the last four years in the country’s most violent regions. On Friday, military officials announced that four more Canadian soldiers were killed and eight others were wounded in two separate roadside bomb blasts outside Kandahar, in southern Afghanistan.

Way to keep it classy, Fox, I’m sure the families of Canadian soldiers who gave the last full measure of devotion to their country really appreciate that.

As I always state, Fox has a First Amendment right to put very nearly anything it wants on the air, but that doesn’t mean they must put complete morons on the air, although it does seem to suit their target demographic.

And what is it with right wingers who insist on denigrating our allies? Shouldn’t we insult our enemies when there are two wars going on? Osama bin Laden smells like a goat! See, it’s easy.

I honestly don’t get it. Nobody with common sense believes Fox about anything, so it’s just there to attack things the conservative tribe doesn’t like, like a bunch of middle school kids who’ve been given the keys to a cable network and been told “make fun of the nerds.” Our tribe our tribe our tribe! You’d think people would get tired of the sheer repetition and servile drum-banging.

As always, apologies to middle school students everywhere for comparing them to Fox. Most middle school students I’ve met are way better than that.

lol at fox news and there complete lack of knowledge and abundance of ignorance. What a fuckin joke fox news is.

Kushsmoke

• Lil Geezy
Re: Fuck Fox News(For my Canadians)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 10:18:30 AM »
I tried watching that show once and Greg Gutfeld introduced some dude by saying something like "If brains were tonsils, he would be on the back of my throat" so that was the end of that.

If a show has an original airing timeslot at 3 AM it can't be that good anyways.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 04:23:58 PM »
LOL Americans are so stupid and ignorant.

Tom Greens Responce to fox News:

thisoneguy360

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 02:31:41 PM »
Fox News been a joke, then again what US news corporation isn't?

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 03:33:59 PM »
How about for Americans, it's our name they are dragging down. You Canadians are so sensitive and get your feelings hurt easily. No wonder you never make a difference in the world.

OchoCinco

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 04:46:31 PM »
How about for Americans, it's our name they are dragging down. You Canadians are so sensitive and get your feelings hurt easily. No wonder you never make a difference in the world.

i dont think Americas name can be brought down anymore, sorry

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 03:10:14 AM »
Fox News been a joke, then again what US news corporation isn't?

Agreed, but don't limit it to the US. 

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 02:31:30 PM »

We got major points in the international community community with Obama being elected, I got countless friends on facebook from Canada who were extremely proud, you fiendish hater. go be mad at the fake blood natives in saskatoon and design your own bunnyhugs, stop being mad at us.

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 02:35:30 PM »

We got major points in the international community community with Obama being elected, I got countless friends on facebook from Canada who were extremely proud, you fiendish hater. go be mad at the fake blood natives in saskatoon and design your own bunnyhugs, stop being mad at us.

aww r u gettin mad bananas. Its ok everyone in the world thinks down upon most americans, not saying there all like that but the rep u guys have is undeniably bad.

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 02:38:24 PM »

aww r u gettin mad bananas. Its ok everyone in the world thinks down upon most americans, not saying there all like that but the rep u guys have is undeniably bad.

Let's go back and forth saying each other is mad! No, I'll just continue to exist in a place that matters, where things are exciting and major shit goes on. Our rep with a bunch of canadian farmers here in Los Angeles isn't really a big factor. I just wanted to entertain your point. Feel satisfied?

OchoCinco

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 02:57:33 PM »

Let's go back and forth saying each other is mad! No, I'll just continue to exist in a place that matters, where things are exciting and major shit goes on. Our rep with a bunch of canadian farmers here in Los Angeles isn't really a big factor. I just wanted to entertain your point. Feel satisfied?

all ur doing is proving my points with ur talk anyways so ya, i feel satisfied.

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 02:57:47 PM »
You Canadians are so sensitive and get your feelings hurt easily.

That's kinda what I was thinking.  If no one had even addressed this, it would have just gone ignored.  No big deal.  But we (Canadians) have to bitch and whine about it until someone pays attention.  What is an apology gonna do?  How did what he said even affect anything anyway?

Personally I feel no different now than I did before I watched that. 

OchoCinco

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 03:08:52 PM »
You Canadians are so sensitive and get your feelings hurt easily.

That's kinda what I was thinking.  If no one had even addressed this, it would have just gone ignored.  No big deal.  But we (Canadians) have to bitch and whine about it until someone pays attention.  What is an apology gonna do?  How did what he said even affect anything anyway?

Personally I feel no different now than I did before I watched that. 

ya well i think war and death is a touchy situation

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 04:06:49 PM »
The thing is, it's a bunch of idiots giving their subjective point of view on a talkshow, it's Fox. We already know they are idiots, it's better to ignore them, and simply not give them the dignity of a talking point. They are slowly being phased out of the American mainstream through their own constant onslaught of ignorance.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 08:31:23 PM »
some might say us canadians are sensitive.. ok, right, maybe were sensitive. Now you know it, you don't fuck around, aight?