Author Topic: So anybody else find it shocking that Obama basically took over GM?  (Read 945 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: So anybody else find it shocking that Obama basically took over GM?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 04:15:08 AM »

Shitt... I want government on my side.  Even you want government on your side.   Because if I had government on my side then I could tell them to go away and they would do it.  And if you had government on your side you could tell them to make Noam Chomsky King of the World

By this logic i could imply that you want Harry Browne to be King of the World. Wtf, man, is this a serious way to discuss things, stop catching feelings...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2009, 05:10:52 PM »

Shitt... I want government on my side.  Even you want government on your side.   Because if I had government on my side then I could tell them to go away and they would do it.  And if you had government on your side you could tell them to make Noam Chomsky King of the World

By this logic i could imply that you want Harry Browne to be King of the World. Wtf, man, is this a serious way to discuss things, stop catching feelings...

Sure, why not have Harry Browne be king of the world (if he were alive).  The principal is still the same, that everyone would like to have government on their side.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2009, 05:49:28 PM »
bri-guy you are trying way too hard and missing the obvious truths, like you always do.

Simple.

Try to save little guy's jobs by making the bigger guys act right.

There's nothing sinister about this, as I'm sure you'd like to believe. People (brian) who see plots and schemes here are acting laughable and I suspect are closet GOP supporters.

Put your personal feelings for iGeezy aside and just listen to him. He is being rational, and already has a girlfriend, he doesn't need you all over his nuts.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 06:00:10 PM »
bri-guy you are trying way too hard and missing the obvious truths, like you always do.

Damn your such a fag

Try to save little guy's jobs by making the bigger guys act right.

If you want to save the little guys job then you need to stop regulating the fuck out of the industry, so that the industry can thrive and not be burdened by bureaucratic bullshit.  Then they will be in a better position to provide for their employees.  You can't force them to give more to their employees.  If that was the case, then the government could just make a law that every employer had to pay their employee's 1 million dollars, and allow for time off whenever the employee wants it.

Put your personal feelings for iGeezy aside and just listen to him. He is being rational, and already has a girlfriend, he doesn't need you all over his nuts.

Damn you guys are stupid.  Just because I disagree with IGeezy that means I hate him?  No two people are alike, so it's impossible for people to agree on everything... that doesn't mean we all hate each other.   I like IGeezy and I like Z.  They are two of my favorites at the forum.  (Although I do hate you, and think your a worthless piece of shit, and I mean that)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 06:01:42 PM by Infinite African AND American West Coastin »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »
Unfortunately the feeling of hatred is not mutual and I just enjoy bringing out your latent fundamentalist attitude sometimes...Hey bri guy, where's your child at?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2009, 06:17:18 PM »
Unfortunately the feeling of hatred is not mutual and I just enjoy bringing out your latent fundamentalist attitude sometimes...Hey bri guy, where's your child at?

My son is fine.  For me, being a father doesn't mean I follow my son around all day and night and forget completely about myself.  Maybe one day when you have kids you can raise them however you want.  He's my son, and so I will be the kind of father that I want to be.   

I don't view fatherhood the same way as most people do, obviously.  Look around the world and ask yourself this question.  How many of these kids, if they were to see their fathers out in public, and had no idea it was their father, how many would choose to be friends with that person and be close with that person.  I think that's a serious question. 

J Bananas

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2009, 06:26:49 PM »
Sounds more like a poor rationalization for a lack of support and parenting. You're lucky, you probably have a lot of other people to carry your slack.

If you ever get the chance to watch Boyz N The Hood, Larry Fishburne has a great speech about fatherhood and the correlation between crime and crumbling community with the lack of active fathers.

I think I have it on VHS if you want to borrow it.

Go be a father, you don't have to be their best friend, just provide structure so they have the sense of self you never gained.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2009, 06:55:55 PM »
Sounds more like a poor rationalization for a lack of support and parenting. You're lucky, you probably have a lot of other people to carry your slack.

If you ever get the chance to watch Boyz N The Hood, Larry Fishburne has a great speech about fatherhood and the correlation between crime and crumbling community with the lack of active fathers.

I think I have it on VHS if you want to borrow it.

Go be a father, you don't have to be their best friend, just provide structure so they have the sense of self you never gained.

Damn your stupid....

I wasn't saying that I didn't want to be my friends best friend.  Because actually I do.  What I was doing was making a point that if society supposedly knew so much about fatherhood, then how come most kids would not choose their parents as friends if they were to meet them in public (without knowing it was their parents).

My point was actually that conventional wisdom on parenthood is very flawed, so you thinking I'm a bad father means absolutely nothing to me.  Because conventional wisdom is the ruin of souls.

J Bananas

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »
muaha, briguy you're so far gone it's not worth talking to you. I hope your kid grows up happy and self actualized, despite your terribly misguided outlook on life affecting his upbringing.

btw: "You're stupid.", "You're", I love seeing grammar mistakes accompanied by insults at one's intelligence.