Author Topic: The TOT fell off hard  (Read 859 times)

herpes

The TOT fell off hard
« on: April 02, 2009, 08:47:26 PM »
This place used to be a decent place to learn a little bit and gain some knowledge.  Now it's all conspiracy theories and virtuoso talking about lizard people.  Some of the conspiracy theory stuff has some merit but some of the shit is so far out there it's ridiculous.  This place need some balance.

Kool Beenz

Re: The TOT fell off hard
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 08:51:27 PM »
word is bond

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 09:12:18 PM »
We've been having some good convo's lately I think...hit us w/ some philosophical shit Tommy....

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 09:16:10 PM »
TOT didn't have anything good to discuss lately.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

herpes

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 09:24:13 PM »

The worst economic crisis since the great depression isn't enough to discuss.  We need more threads like Infintes in regards to The Government controlling GM and forcing there CEO to step down.

herpes

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 09:24:38 PM »
We've been having some good convo's lately I think...hit us w/ some philosophical shit Tommy....

If you don't have a Jimmy for the Jammy flip her over and hit her in the poop shoot.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 09:27:53 PM »

The worst economic crisis since the great depression isn't enough to discuss.  We need more threads like Infintes in regards to The Government controlling GM and forcing there CEO to step down.
Maybe we need educational thread, such as, chemistry or math or whatever...something to learn.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

herpes

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »

Maybe we need educational thread, such as, chemistry or math or whatever...something to learn.

Or lets divulge deeper into economics, politics abroad, race relations, there is so much going on in the world.  And all you see here for the most part is conspiracy theory bull shit.  Like I said some of it has merit and a lot of it is just off the wall bull shit.  We need some balance.  Because not everything fucked up in the world is the doing of the Illuminati.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 09:44:34 PM »
This section started falling of when guys like Lincoln, Ant, Tech, Nibs, Don Rizzle and even Real American stopped posting here.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 09:47:36 PM »
This section started falling of when guys like Lincoln, Ant, Tech, Nibs, Don Rizzle and even Real American stopped posting here.
what happened to the old man and Jared? HAHAH

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 10:20:06 PM »
Well I've actually been out of itthe  past couple months.  You know I spent a couple months in Africa and experienced many things, came back and like the reaction towards many things important to me in my life.... nobody gave a shit. 

Not talking about this forum but my life in general.   

So after that I was kind of like, well it doesn't matter what I've done, learned or experienced... nobody gives a fuck....

I became really cynical for a minute and just kind of drowned myself in sports to occupy my mind...

But that only made things worse because im not happy unless im learning and experiencing something new, so even though most people don't relate to me anymore: I have to do it for my own sake... or else even worse will happen to me.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 10:25:14 PM by Infinite African AND American West Coastin »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 05:18:08 AM »
Tommy when have I ever mentioned Lizard people? lol

And specifically what has been bullshit i.e. not true?

Of course I am not expecting an actual reply from you, just the vague "conspiracy theory bullshit" but not anything specific.

In fact, I have created 4 of the last 45 threads, so don't go hating on me  ;D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 05:48:57 AM by virtuoso »

the ghost

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 11:06:24 AM »
IDk I like to hear about peoples ideas, even if I find them crazy.  If you find them crazy say why...discuss...thats a positive action.  There are definitely some strange ideas out there, but then again it has been proves the U.S. govt. and others have done some sneaky shit.  I was reading alot about Waco and ruby ridge yesterday, and while there are some really different stories, there is a truth somewhere in between.  So for me you gotta listen to the crazy ideas to help balance the prospective.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »
IDk I like to hear about peoples ideas, even if I find them crazy.  If you find them crazy say why...discuss...thats a positive action.  There are definitely some strange ideas out there, but then again it has been proves the U.S. govt. and others have done some sneaky shit.  I was reading alot about Waco and ruby ridge yesterday, and while there are some really different stories, there is a truth somewhere in between.  So for me you gotta listen to the crazy ideas to help balance the prospective.

Hey if you haven't seen it. I would say Waco The Rules Of Engagement is the part hard hitting of all the docs on Waco
Peace

the ghost

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 12:02:59 PM »
Yeah thanks for the recommendation.  I have checked it out and it does have some very interesting views.