Author Topic: The TOT fell off hard  (Read 858 times)

J Bananas

Re: The TOT fell off hard
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 12:06:46 PM »
I sort of agree. There seems to be a lot of threads based of theoretical issues that only get propelled by paranoia. Conspiracy stuff is fun, but when virutoso takes it all to heart and finds something sinister in every change in the political climate it grows stale, I'd rather have fun talking about shapshifters than be told to buy canned goods because the economy is going to crash and send us into an apocalyptic dystopia.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 12:31:22 PM »

Again just vague bs and what is wrong with being prepared? things aren't exactly good when 13 trillion has been poured into the american economy alone.

Again, just to repeat this, I have started less than 10% of the last 45 threads, don't go using me as your scapegoat for your vague criticisms.

Peace
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 12:33:05 PM by virtuoso »

herpes

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »
Tommy when have I ever mentioned Lizard people? lol

And specifically what has been bullshit i.e. not true?

Of course I am not expecting an actual reply from you, just the vague "conspiracy theory bullshit" but not anything specific.

In fact, I have created 4 of the last 45 threads, so don't go hating on me  ;D

Do I have any specific examples, no I have a life so I won't go searching for links.  And just b/c you started only 4 topics out of the last 45 doesn't mean a large majority of your post aren't on a conspiracy theory tip.

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2009, 10:22:32 PM »
If you have a life you really wouldn't hold expectations of this site or any of the posters. 

KA-BLOW! Subliminal diss in all directions....

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »
^^^
*grabs bloody cavern in chest where heart used to be*

herpes

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2009, 10:35:12 PM »
If you have a life you really wouldn't hold expectations of this site or any of the posters. 

what the hell Kain, I was always cool with you I see how it is now :(

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 10:50:39 PM »
^^^
*grabs bloody cavern in chest where heart used to be*

Its true damnit!  This place aint exactly no quintessential masonic lodge and gathering of polite gentlemen united in their betterment of self through a common acknowledgement of a Supreme Being!

Still, I guess we all just gotta work with what we have.... I'm just playing dubcc you know I loves you (no homo [?]).   :heart:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 12:10:30 AM by Acolyte Overfiend »

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2009, 10:53:43 PM »

what the hell Kain, I was always cool with you I see how it is now :(

Shape-Shifting Reptilian Click: sabotage your e-life! 

;)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 11:25:47 PM by Acolyte Overfiend »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2009, 05:09:18 AM »
Seriously, I have a question, if people think that something one of the members here says is nonsense, why not use arguments and facts instead of ad hominems.In fact, I don't even have a problem with ad hominem attacks, as long as they are based on rational arguments. So, for example, when I was saying idiotic things, it was totally ok to call me an idiot, if the person commenting had a factual foundation to rely on, as was indeed the case more times than I want to remember. But this automatic dismissal of what people say without any argument, relying PURELY on ad hominems, is just testimony to people's inability to handle statements rationally.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

'EclipZe

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 06:58:31 AM »

aww kain... I thought we where homies.

Matty

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 07:41:15 AM »
most of the 'conspiracy' threads aren't that crazy i certainly don't think there's anyone pushing the lizard agenda too hard. and for a lot of people if your not a goverment apologist to some degree your automatically a conspiracy theorist. its not so black and white.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 11:20:01 AM »
ORRRRRRRRR we could make a thread and talk about all the cool threads we could start....oh wait

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 05:12:54 PM »

aww kain... I thought we where homies.

Who will Reptilian Shape-Shifting Click morph into next and sabotage their e-relationships?  Beware! Nobody is safe....

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2009, 05:24:27 PM »
"been fell off like Yung Berg on the scooter"

the site as a whole takes that L

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 02:16:34 PM »
IDk I like to hear about peoples ideas, even if I find them crazy.  If you find them crazy say why...discuss...thats a positive action.  There are definitely some strange ideas out there, but then again it has been proves the U.S. govt. and others have done some sneaky shit.  I was reading alot about Waco and ruby ridge yesterday, and while there are some really different stories, there is a truth somewhere in between.  So for me you gotta listen to the crazy ideas to help balance the prospective.

Waco was unbelievable.  The story we got in the media painted David Koresh as an anarchist occultist kook that said he was the 2nd coming...pathetic.

Check this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_iCfvhl9NXw&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=DBCC7E77EAD2F2DC&amp;index=0&amp;playnext=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_iCfvhl9NXw&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=DBCC7E77EAD2F2DC&amp;index=0&amp;playnext=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8xRaJ5QA1kk&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=DBCC7E77EAD2F2DC&amp;index=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8xRaJ5QA1kk&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=DBCC7E77EAD2F2DC&amp;index=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2N5Dm0LmhMg&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=DBCC7E77EAD2F2DC&amp;index=2" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2N5Dm0LmhMg&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=DBCC7E77EAD2F2DC&amp;index=2</a>

Go here for more:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 03:00:53 PM by Underground King »