Author Topic: Da_Notorious MACK----VS----ONETIME  (Read 822 times)

PakiGangsta

Da_Notorious MACK----VS----ONETIME
« on: July 28, 2002, 01:47:38 PM »
RULEZ
-----------

First to 7 wins

No K-O's.

No Crew/Haters Votes.
------------------------

I'll be spittin by TOMOROW.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

PakiGangsta

Re: Da_Notorious MACK----VS----ONETIME
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2002, 11:35:33 AM »
If MAK battled against wet toilet paper he still couldn't rip~his~adversary //
If he tattooed a Beatles song on his thigh, he wouldn't have 'hip'~vocabulary //
You might as well four feet (forfeit) like sheep on the run from predators //
Like poor quality weed, I regret wasting a match, cuz I've smoked so many better~herbs //
Tha only way you'd reach a new dimension mentally, is through even more~retard~ment //
You wouldn't be on my level if we lived on the same floor~of~an~apartment //
My every letter soaked~in~anthrax, I'm a delivering 'brown~male' (mail) //
Stepping to me was foolish, like escaped cons trying to attack~jails //
I don't even need to drop this much, I'd win with a single tap of the space~bar //
You couldn't pass with flying colors if I was on foot and you had a rainbow gay race~car //
Dropping ya wack shit against ya school principal is the only way it would get~da~attention (detention) //
On WCC's top 100 you don't even get~a~mention //
No nigga can get above da street, even if he climbs trees~curbs //
You like a wiener at a hot dog stand, you could use a lot of ketchup (catch up) but either way you're being~served //
If you met an axe murderer, you'd still be too 'wack' to make~the~cut //
You're verses are more fucked up than ten black doods gang banging an Asian~slut //
Like vandalizing a ship, you'll soon be hitting~tha~deck //
You come off so green, you're spitting~like~Shrek //
If you shampooed and conditioned ya verse it still wouldn't be 100 losses~n~1 (his record 1 win against his MOM) //
Are ya even trying to win? Or do you simply lose~for~fun? //
--------------------------

(ENTER DA RHYME DEVIL.......

You're a little white herb like Harry Potter~it~seams, MAK meets da King of Verbal~eaze //
Da Killa who flows like water~in~streams, as I spit ever hotter~it~steams //
Lyrically searing~skin, MAKS fearing~1, wack ass fighter shivering as he's nearing~da~'ring', hearing~da~'bling' //
My jewel studded fist punching~away, I crunch~n~slay, my ears deaf to direct~pleas //
Sick minded, the sane~can't~affect~me, In this game~expect~me to maim~and~dissect~G's //
The lame~should~respect~me, my words like guns are aimed~per~FECT~ly at this clown who's named~Da NOTORIOUSLY WACKY //
Cuz do0ds be sticking objects~in~his~slot more often than do0ds in da projects~smoke~pot //
For pennies~a~day he sucks off men~cuz~he's~gay, Insert a few~coins, he'll screw~groins //
Pretty cheap compared to his sister where cats need paper~money //
Well actually all I do is slap her around and rape~da~honey //
MAK only flows when spittin' self pity~in' wept~songs, like his Sis he's often 'slept~on' //
I take da whore~n~cruise~her, MAK's a boring~snoozer, while OUTLAWZ's a warrior~bruiser that comes at ya with a rhythm and 'beat' that'll leave ya a 'sore~loser' //
Like I was a movie pro~DUCER, I put you in da 'caste', so go re~hearse~in~ya~trailer //
Wanna bite this verse~later? 'Take~notes', just cuz he won two battles this fake~gloats //
You've spit~ya~last, bit~ya~last, I break~throats, OUTLAWZ cat's can't make~votes? //
Ya gonna bleed~cat, think I woulda agreed~to~that if I thought this 'gambling machine' stood~a~chance? //
Ya gonna get beat or have ya lever pulled like ya was standin' in my hood~without~pants //
Ya shoulda prevented votes by those that can see~or~hear, though unworthy of my flow I pee~on~you~queer //
To shut up ya lose ass I stick a tree~in~ya~rear, You're thing of da past like Ice T's~career //
I'ma shoot~Glocks cuz MAK wont stop the wack music like a broken 'juke~box' //
Your punches are so played, this joke's~Jurassic, claiming to deliver the new dope he dispenses 'coke'~'classic' (cocaine) //
I sonned~this~guy, he's screaming "Please I'm too young~to~die!", punching blind as though stung~in~da~eye, hung~to~dry //
His dreams~on~da~line, I'm his nightmare, he screams~at~my~rhymes //
I show MAK no 'quarter', he's never been~with~a~'dime' (coin/bitch) (10), keeping won (1) for my self I retire ma~sheen~with~a~Nine (milli) (9)(10-1=9)//

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aite, this battle should decide who was more of a dikrider and bullshiter........after loosin to MACK, i would accept myself as a looser, this battle was expected by many people, and i just spitted my stuff, waitin fo MAK.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2002, 12:07:46 PM »
: . link=board=bchamps;num=1027900058;start=0#1 date=07/29/02 at 16:35:33]My every letter soaked~in~anthrax, I'm a delivering 'black~male' (mail) //

Aint U Asian?

On WCC's top 100 you don't even get~a~mention //

Funny Thought I Was In The Top Ten

Sick minded, the sane~can't~affect~me, In this game~expect~me to maim~and~dissect~G's //
The lame~should~respect~me, my words like guns are aimed~per~FECT~ly at this clown who's named~Da NOTORIOUSLY WACKY //

That Dosen't Ryme

I take da whore~n~cruise~her, MAK's a boring~snoozer, while OUTLAWZ's a warrior~bruiser that comes at ya with a rhythm and 'beat' that'll leave ya a 'sore~loser' //

Aint Outlawz A Group

You've spit~ya~last, bit~ya~last, I break~throats, OUTLAWZ cat's can't make~votes? //

I Never Said They Cant Vote

Anyway Time To Get Shit Jumping!!!!!!!!!

You better protect ya "chest" cuz Mack leaves emcees ~detached~//
grab you by the neck and "twist ya spinal chord", so you can ~"watch your back"~// (damn)
your classified as ~wack~, the bottom 10% in the ~rappin social class~//
BFI picked up Onetime's fuckin notebook because his rhymes is labeled "trash"//...(ouch)
Like "gods from greece", you cut off my limbs them shits quickly ~regenerate~//
This nigga joked ma "facial fxtures", but didnt know i was that i was ~2 faced~//
Your chances of takin this battle is most likely "~a million to one~"//
Its like a "Anti-N.R.A. activist" remixin ~"got yourself a gun"~//(wont happen)
you cant be ~serious~, Onetime consulted a "prophet"...if he said youd "win" da bitch was ~"delerious"~//
Recitin rhymes in ya middle-school "lounge" in foul attempts to be a ~"lyricist"~//
You short on “R.A.M.”; a “R”etard “A”ttemptin a “M”etabolical ~increasement~//
In hopes u could “Spit hott Shit” at a”faster” rate…and maybe it would be ~decent~//
When im spittin-shit i leave the ~competition flippin~//
Landin in akward positions like melanin was ~practicin contortionism~//...(damn)
Furios-flows-fuse-fools wit forces derived ~from fission~//
You ugly nigga; When you was born the doctor gave ya "face" ~a circumcision~//(omg)

PakiGangsta

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 02:08:44 AM »
UPPIN FO VOTES

X_RAIDED_LOCSTA

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2002, 03:40:14 PM »
sorry mack one time came hella tight in this one..

but mack jus came tighter

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2002, 03:50:25 PM »
i hate this shit....faggets like OneTime write like a whole fuckin essay...

heres a tip....DONT WRITE SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!

people wont wanna read the whole thing

its just pointless
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

X_RAIDED_LOCSTA

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2002, 03:56:32 PM »
i like long ryhmes i read it and it was tight..peace

X_RAIDED_LOCSTA

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2002, 03:59:52 PM »
Man i can flow and ill take REL out any day ..

PakiGangsta

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2002, 04:03:52 PM »
i hate this shit....faggets like OneTime write like a whole fuckin essay...

heres a tip....DONT WRITE SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!

people wont wanna read the whole thing

its just pointless

heres a tip from me

SHUT YOUR MOTHAFUCKIN MOUTH....before someone pops a dik in there.....and u wud be totally unable to speak....

.......it would really help you......

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2002, 04:23:32 PM »
^^^^mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmK

PakiGangsta

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2002, 02:11:59 AM »
uppin fo more votes.....this time keepin the BEEF at MIN.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2002, 07:23:13 AM »
I gotta give it to MACK....his shit was better....Onetimes shit got boring after awhile, although it was also tite........

^^Thats Not A Hating Vote, So u Best Count It^^

PakiGangsta

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2002, 09:32:45 AM »
1-1......

Pillow

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2002, 09:43:26 AM »
RELs vote was a haters vote no doubt lol na jk. i cant vote but if i could i would truthfully have to say that ONEtime took this shit. mack gotta give u ur props tho cause ur shit was pretty tite.....

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2002, 09:43:03 PM »
Political Gangsta will now offer his vote, not as a polotician, not as a member of the people, not as a mason or an elk, republican or democrat, but as a human being, as a member of the hip-hop nation.  A nation that is one.  

And we must battle, and we must continue to communicate in ways that are constructive to the very fibers of our being.  We need to continue to express ourselves and know that our thoughts and feelings are not imagined.

I am voting, with the whole of my being I am voting, against my brother OneTime.  I have seen OneTime improve.  I have seen him improve with the speed and intensity of a jab from Muhammad Ali.  Yet and still, as I am saying this, I have determined that Mack has one this battle, because his verse permeated with a larger dose of social commentry, his line about the 10% minority struck a cord with me.  Other then a few clever lines here and there, both these verses looked a great deal similar.

Vote= Mack

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea