Author Topic: (VIDEO) America Freedom to Fascism  (Read 325 times)

Elano

(VIDEO) America Freedom to Fascism
« on: April 02, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (VIDEO) America Freedom to Fascism
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 05:45:22 AM »

What did you think of this?

Elano

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 06:01:26 AM »

What did you think of this?

I've just watched half of the documentary,when i've finished it i can tell you what i think.
you have watched the whole doc yet ?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 06:04:10 AM »

Yeah, I watched it about a year ago I think, something like that.

Drop your thoughts when you have finished watching it

Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 09:09:53 AM »
I just found my dvd of this this morning.  Got it when I saw Ron Paul speak in May 07.  Great documentary, everyone should watch it.

Matty

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 07:33:32 AM »
i check out freedom watch fox news webcast every weds at 2pm est. really good they had a story about the government extorting a medium sized bank for control this week that was pretty disturbing. this judge dude does it and has various guests generally ron paul and peter schiff every time with a couple of others.

http://freedomwatchonfox.com/

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 07:12:39 AM »
Here's the thing, since there's no "law" saying we have to pay income tax, why are people still paying?  However, I know I do pay, because I don't need to end up in Wesley Snipe's situation.  Besides, i can get tax refund. So, what is all this fuzz about freedom to fascism?  Even if we're headed that direction, so what?  What are you or anyone else going to do about it?  You either with the government or not.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 07:34:37 AM »
Here's the thing, since there's no "law" saying we have to pay income tax, why are people still paying?  However, I know I do pay, because I don't need to end up in Wesley Snipe's situation.  Besides, i can get tax refund. So, what is all this fuzz about freedom to fascism?  Even if we're headed that direction, so what?  What are you or anyone else going to do about it?  You either with the government or not.

The hold over the public is mainly due to a lack of understanding and a blind faith, when the average american wakes up from the dreamy sleepy world which he or she has been living in and realises, that in turn would away the facade and really it's about growing an informed public. The reality is those who have even seen this video, probably number in the few million, which is a lot, but only represents a percent or two of the population. The problem with "being with the government" is that if a government is not met with any barriers then it has a tendency to want to test the waters even further, every year hundreds of new laws are introduced, if limitations are not placed on government by the public, then the governments powers are limitless.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 09:13:07 AM »

The hold over the public is mainly due to a lack of understanding and a blind faith, when the average american wakes up from the dreamy sleepy world which he or she has been living in and realises, that in turn would away the facade and really it's about growing an informed public. The reality is those who have even seen this video, probably number in the few million, which is a lot, but only represents a percent or two of the population. The problem with "being with the government" is that if a government is not met with any barriers then it has a tendency to want to test the waters even further, every year hundreds of new laws are introduced, if limitations are not placed on government by the public, then the governments powers are limitless.
Well, okay.  Let's say, they, as in the people (not all, but majority) already seen this.  What are they going to do about it?  They can protest or whatever, but the government is not really going to give a shit about public's feelings.  The reason I think people are living like some dream thing is because nothing really bad had happened to them or didn't have to face consequences.  In other words, if nothing bad happens, they won't see beyond than a happy world.  They would also think paying tax is an American thing.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]