Author Topic: Ron Paul's plan to fend off pirates  (Read 869 times)

dexter

Re: Ron Paul's plan to fend off pirates
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2009, 09:41:37 AM »
quit invading their space

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2009, 03:35:57 PM »
They need to just finish off Africa, and turn the place in to a God damned country club and retirement community for aging baby boomers around the world. Overpopulation solved!

^^Is this CWalker or Trauma?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 09:42:42 AM »

Well since you have brought this up, if you remember a while ago, I posted a video of Olbermann really ripping into the Bush administration and I asked the question would Olbermann retreat and become a silent shill once the democrats took power. Well I asked the question and it seems he has responded to that in a very positive manner.

However I would like to know what you think about this, not how Olbermann has reacted but what Olbermann is revealing

What Olbermann is saying is what I agree with, BUT I'm trying to be more patient with him. Many liberals thought Obama's election will bring a liberal government over night, Bush people will be brought to justice and all will be well with the world. What is needed is to take back our liberties that were stripped of us, but it's not going to happen by just electing someone to do that. We need to MAKE OBAMA do it. FDR always went to moderate Democrat mode the moment the economy started to pick up. When it was time to push another New Deal program, FDR would simply say... "Make Me Do It" That's what we need to do with Obama. Tea Parties aren't going to work because that with taxes and we are never getting rid of taxes. BUT, if we do something for our civil liberties, if we get liberals and conservatives to march, and protest and get Obama to stop wiretapping, to get rid of ALL the CIA secret prisons, not just to expose them, and to finally close the School of the America's, or as it's now known, Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation. We need to get together, and make Obama keep his promises and we want our government transparent. Now I'm patient with him, I know that to do this over night would jolt the CIA and the CIA might strike back, but his responsibility is not himself, but we the people, and we need to remind him that.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 11:06:11 AM »

Well since you have brought this up, if you remember a while ago, I posted a video of Olbermann really ripping into the Bush administration and I asked the question would Olbermann retreat and become a silent shill once the democrats took power. Well I asked the question and it seems he has responded to that in a very positive manner.

However I would like to know what you think about this, not how Olbermann has reacted but what Olbermann is revealing

What Olbermann is saying is what I agree with, BUT I'm trying to be more patient with him. Many liberals thought Obama's election will bring a liberal government over night, Bush people will be brought to justice and all will be well with the world. What is needed is to take back our liberties that were stripped of us, but it's not going to happen by just electing someone to do that. We need to MAKE OBAMA do it. FDR always went to moderate Democrat mode the moment the economy started to pick up. When it was time to push another New Deal program, FDR would simply say... "Make Me Do It" That's what we need to do with Obama. Tea Parties aren't going to work because that with taxes and we are never getting rid of taxes. BUT, if we do something for our civil liberties, if we get liberals and conservatives to march, and protest and get Obama to stop wiretapping, to get rid of ALL the CIA secret prisons, not just to expose them, and to finally close the School of the America's, or as it's now known, Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation. We need to get together, and make Obama keep his promises and we want our government transparent. Now I'm patient with him, I know that to do this over night would jolt the CIA and the CIA might strike back, but his responsibility is not himself, but we the people, and we need to remind him that.

+1

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 01:29:37 AM »