Author Topic: Blade vs Mack(Title Match)  (Read 629 times)

da_notorious_mack

Blade vs Mack(Title Match)
« on: July 31, 2002, 12:57:55 AM »
Yeah Thats Right,I Need A Challenge And Seeing As No1's Doing Anything About The Middleweight,I Decided I'd Challenge Blade,U Down Homie,U Decide The Rules

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Calling Out Blade 4 The Heavyweight Title
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 01:24:50 PM »
Aiight im down, rules, hmm, how about..

max 25 bars
first to 5 [3-0=KO]
Crews can vote
All votes need to be explained
Newbies not allowed to vote, only vets
You spit first since you called me out

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

da_notorious_mack

Dunno If Logic Was BRe: Blade vs Mack(Title Match)
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2002, 02:22:03 AM »
Dunno If Logic Was Being Serious,But Thanks Anyway,Time 2 Get Shit Popping

Intro

Whether im in Canada or The East  all cats ~know-da-drill~; i get more "LOVE" than "LUCY" so ~show-some-skill~//
Im on ma on thing so "FOLLOW ME U SHEEP"; i'm hardly even ~making-an-effort~//
Votes "FLOCK" to me like I was "~RAKIN-IN-SHEPARDS~"//
People know u less than me and even ~faking-da-measures~; U made a mistake acceptin ma challenge, but u tried to ignore ma thread, I'm ~taking-that-seperate~//
Your "HEAT" aint "HITTING HOME" so why u try ~"BAKING"-domestic~? Even not trying Mack's ~breaking-his-best-spit~//

Main Ryme

I'll ~dismantle-this~ ~damsel-quick~, think you can ~handle-scripts~?//
Blade ~damage shit~? Get his verses "burned" faster than a ~candle-wix~//
My ~hands will grip~ and ~tear in throats~, i know u ~fearing votes~//
Wamme ta prove dis kidz a homo? Jus look @ da credits for "~Queer As Folk~"!//
I'll ~spare him hope~, lookin through ya monitor i see ya face is ~showin desperation~//
I'll ~turn n face him~, grinnin as I'm steady ~chokin-necks~//
I hit u like "Asian Accountants", only wit more ~"Chin"-Checks~//
Making weak MC's ~surrender~, Blade is "PUSSY-WHIPED" like "~cats in Blenders~" //
I'm ripping ~dis contender~ "slow-cooking"his organs CAUSE LIKE MCDONALDS i like em ~"NICE & TENDER"~// (Dont Eva Diss Mcdonalds Fool)
Ya boring text gone have you "seein stars" but dis aint "~astonomy~"/
Blade's raps "SORRY"; so dont spit a battle verse, ya best ~post "APOLOGIES"~//
Dis "show" is a "~comedy~"; I laugh when deese "Privates" wanna fuck wit "~War-Vets~"//
Waitin fo u ta ~ramble-on~, cause all ya silly verses get ~trampled-on~//
Stupid fuck would "bite Acapella tracks", and claim it's ~sampled-songs~//
Ma Skillz ~ample, son~; ~Check ya stats~: ~Ya text is wack~, its known your ~REPS-Soft~/
Bitch ~step-off~; In a "the tourny" u couldnt get "seeded" (sperm lol) if ya face was in da ~Refs-"crotch"~!//
You get no ~real-props~; if you had a "tell your oppenents to write nice rymes you still wouldn't appear hot"~//(1)
Acually, me giving u props is like seein "Jada Pinkette Husband Tied Up"; you "WILL-(K)NOT"//
So ~get Lost~, "Unpack your suitcase", You need to "stop-trippin"//
In dis "Chapter" Mack murdered U and ya Fam; den sit back an "turn da next page" as da ~"PLOT" THICKENS~!//

Explanations

(1) Remember Blades Thread About Being Nice To Ya Opponent Instead Of Dissing Them

The Edit Was Used 2 Make The Intro And Main Ryme Bold And 2 Explain my Punch

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Blade vs Mack(Title Match)
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2002, 03:44:15 PM »
Yo...sorry for the late response, Mack knows wuzzup...i'll prolly drop by tonight tho...

checcin in...

-{bLaDe}

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2002, 09:22:10 PM »
~Peep "Da Mack" gettin served...~

You couldnt "make a mark" if you spit lead, Hoe, you couldnt "blow-my-mind" if i guliteend-your-head using vicious telekanisis~/
Da Wack couldnt "go out with a bang" if I lit up "kerosine-on his-death-bed" as my masterpiece releases vibes which shatter mcs to pieces~/
My lyrics "flow-like a tech-nine", the only way you could spit "deep shit" is If you were buried in a "submarine-filled with feces"~/
The tone of my lyrics leave the ones who oppose stoned-in-fright like staring at Medusa, you get rejected like tryin to bone-a-dyke~/
While you drone, my sadistic nature gets manifested into cyclones, knockin mcs of their thrones Causin genocides cuz Like Sharon-I-Strike~/ *1*
Intellect is inter-galactic, excuting complex-tactics, cracking spines like chiropractics~/
Verbal-back-flips reflect-your-diss cold like deaths kiss leave your skeleton swimming in the Styx~/
You get rejected like athests-against-the-book, Shatter your jaw from my 'punches' n leave you deceased-"off-the-hook" like you claim~/
I leave you more beat than the boxing bag of cassus clay, My lyrics "move mcs spirits" so even after death their bodies start "spinnin in their graves"~/
transcribe-lines, Satanic verve-vibes spreads through yo head like plaque,-rhymes-potray-death u left wid ruptured-nerves~/
smokin like a ciggarett, my "dope-rhymes" "blow-minds" like smokin crack-n-havin a bet in-russian-roulette while studyin my oeuvre~/
Yo sit back-and-observe, I wanna "piece of you" cuz I eat emcees like Da "Mack"-as-you-get-"served"~/
Juz cuz Ronald gave Da Mack birth dont mean he an MC, bitch switched ta Burger-K.I.N.G.S, now imma murder-him n make him-bleed~/*2*
Pimp slap da Wack backwards wid antharax, I can see through ya like the clothes of a transverse,  packed-ina-hearse with-weed, so you could spit-deep~/
Your going "down" like WCC's server-pings, A single notion in my crebral-cortex is more lethal n deeper than a perplex-vortex~/
Im so hot gimme sum hydro, Ya always "hit-below-the-belt" cuz you cant throw "striaght-blows" you-fag~/
I Spit-flows-that-melt, and build pyramids of power like the Great-Pharoas im as dangerous as walkin by suge night n waving blue-rags~/
yo you couldnt pack heat if you lit up face-cream, you fuckin with beef like stikin dick in a rack of meat~/
My hate-seems to erase-yo-self-esteem , your a disgrace-to-yah team, I burn emcees like microwave-space-beams, bitch embrace defeat~/
I shock bodies when im touched cuz imma live-wire, I rise-higher like a flyer, hotter than a blow-dryer~/
my styles spread like wild-fire, mack couldnt get his ass in gear if he sat on the drive shaft, he getz punchered like a tire, as his soul expires... ~/

...R.I.P'ped

1. Im talkin about Ariel Sharon
2. Da Mack, big mack, MC[emcee]Donalds, get it?

umm yeah, if any of ya'll dont get sum of my lines, please PM me, dont vote if ya dont get it...pz

-{bLaDe}

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2002, 09:37:53 PM »
uhhh....i dont get it...but ima vote anyways cuz i got the power to

uhh yeah

BIg MAC

da notiours mack
reallly wasnt wack
but there was sometin he lack
maybe his meta4's and flow wasnt strong enough
ay mack blade is tough

Lemonade Blade

now blade let me investigate
or read, whatever, your really late
but i like your punch
at points it got boring, so i packed lunch
flow was really flowing and doin good
meta4's were strong but make it shorter u really should

Overall Blade came a lil stronger so ima give it to him

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2002, 09:46:59 PM »
ummmm, 2 tell U da truth I hate both yur styles.......I hate it when I have 2 sit there and figure out every single line and not flow it like I want......I aint into that......but I guess that style is commercialized and yall are products of it......

Mack came coo......
Blade came coo too......I just felt he had doper lines......like wat they stood 4 and shit.....
Both dope......As I said I hate yur styles, but if shit like that waz broken down into smaller simpler shit then it would be some classic shit......We gotta change tha system bac 2 wat it waz......

lol, wuteva.......vote = blade.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2002, 10:22:07 PM »
Both of y'all came with fly ish.

Ill lines:

"Wamme ta prove dis kidz a homo? Jus look @ da credits for "~Queer As Folk~"!//" -- Man that had me rollin

"The tone of my lyrics leave the ones who oppose stoned-in-fright like staring at Medusa, you get rejected like tryin to bone-a-dyke~/ " -- hahaha

Both of you came complex, a lil too complex. It was close but I'ma go with Blade. Iller metaphors and a more polished flow. He gets my vote. Props to Mack though cause he put up a hell of a fight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2002, 10:24:46 PM »
3-0 - KNOCC OUT..

Dope battle, props to mack for puttin up a good fight, it was close...Anyway damn im bored of keystylin but i guess i have to battle since i got the heavyweight belt lol, pz

-{bLaDe}

ToNe1904

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2002, 11:11:42 PM »
ummmm, 2 tell U da truth I hate both yur styles.......I hate it when I have 2 sit there and figure out every single line and not flow it like I want......I aint into that......but I guess that style is commercialized and yall are products of it......

lol@ commercialized. So in otherwordz...u think tha same about I-Bo'z style? Yur fellow Elite member? It aint "commercialized", its jus a more complex writing style. Other boardz wouldnt even allow any other style on they shit basically. I aint dissin yur style, or Infinitez, or M-Doggz or anybody like that, i respect em jus tha same...even tho those stylez could never stand up to ourz.  ;D Peep tha top battle MC's on tha board righ now...Blade, ToNe, I-Bo, Pr1mo, Mack...hmm....see a trend?  :D

Hittman

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2002, 11:25:56 PM »
WTF? The three voters were his 'Sand Naggaz' - Thats some fucked up shit, I suspect dickriding.

PS - Tone Add me to that list  ;)

ToNe1904

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2002, 11:49:07 PM »
WTF? The three voters were his 'Sand Naggaz' - Thats some fucked up shit, I suspect dickriding.

PS - Tone Add me to that list  ;)

lol u got that style too man, dont trip...as long as u aint bein lazee  ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2002, 06:41:31 AM »

I aint dissin yur style, or Infinitez, or M-Doggz or anybody like that, i respect em jus tha same...even tho those stylez could never stand up to ourz.  

It isn't the style that is spit, it's the impact of the words. I basically write as if I'm rapping out loud. Multi's are very nice at times, and a good flow is a must in a rhythm base style that is rap. As for the whole Elite, we all have different styles. Rodzilla gots the Siccness bay area style, I-Bo comes with a more formulated style, same with Da Don, Tech has a nice flow with more political lines, and I try to have more of a flow. But style ain't everything, it's all about the impact.... Oh Yeah, Good job bLaDe and Mack, great title match.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2002, 12:59:56 PM »
WTF! I'm no god damn dickrider. Do I hardly even fuck with Sand Naggaz?

I would be riding Mack's dick if I voted for him because Blade won clearly.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2002, 02:12:28 PM »
WTF! I'm no god damn dickrider. Do I hardly even fuck with Sand Naggaz? .

yes, we fuck you and u fuck us all the time, are you telling me you have forgotten?