Author Topic: Rappers your now listening to but never thought you'd be listenin to them?  (Read 817 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
any rappers you ever slept on, or jus never thought you'd be listenin to their muzik, and then you checked their muzik out and was suprised it was dope???
I jus always assumed Andre Nickatina was wack or was another rapper tryna make it and be famous
and i actually met him, and hes mad laid back

i got a few but this one is at the top of the list
LA COKA NOSTRA ALSO

Andre Nickatina-my cuzzin used to listen to him like i listen to tech n9ne and i listen to alotta tech muzik over anything else.  but damn i slept on Andre Nickatina str8 up and he is mad talented, and that horns n halos series is mad dope and got some crazy production
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 10:54:35 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

double_a

• 'G'
joe budden

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
any rappers you ever slept on, or jus never thought you'd be listenin to their muzik, and then you checked their muzik out and was suprised it was dope???
I jus always assumed Andre Nickatina was wack or was another rapper tryna make it and be famous

LA COKA NOSTRA ALSO

Andre Nickatina-my cuzzin used to listen to him like i listen to tech n9ne and i listen to alotta tech muzik over anything else.  but damn i slept on Andre Nickatina str8 up and he is mad talented, and that horns n halos series is mad dope and got some crazy production

Funny you mention tech n9ne as he is who I thought of when I saw the thread title... I am a definite convert to his style! 8)

Also Im only a new convert to Cunninglynguists and have been blown away by their albums so far!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 02:43:48 AM by stillinrehab »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha thats waz up
yeah tech is amazin and one of my favorite
i have pretty much listened to almost every song by him, that i can find
and he is on another level in every area str8 up.
and the crazy thing is my cuzzin is the one who let me know bout tech n9ne
but he listens to alotta dre dog, e-40, and 2pac.  im not into them as much as tech n9ne, scarface, and z-ro.

LA COKA NOSTRA ALSO

Funny you mention tech n9ne as he is who I thought of when I saw the thread title... I am a definite convert to his style! 8)

Also Im only a new convert to Cunninglynguists and have been blown away by their albums so far!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

SO PRUP

joe budden
bishop lamont

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah see i never checked joes muzik out (and i have his first album) but then when i checked his muzik out for real, still wasnt feelin his style.
so in this case i didnt lose out

joe budden
bishop lamont

Cube

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Budden, Slim Thug

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

EFFeX

Budden, Slim Thug

Slim Thug for sure, I used to hate that dude!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Turf Talk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha damn "hate"

Budden, Slim Thug

Slim Thug for sure, I used to hate that dude!
Cube

BIGWORM

Joel Ortiz
Ill Bill

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
thought buddens was sum corny ass rapper before but hes good
all da guys from slaugterhouse are sick but i thought dey were wack before lol
 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah these 2 rappers i never thought id be listenin to
i always seen their muzik and i jus said nah they aint got it
they both dope

Joel Ortiz
Ill Bill
Cube

DTG Entertainment

Cam'ron