Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Officially Released from Aftermath (Update: fake)  (Read 3066 times)

KrazySumwhat

I like Dre as a producer an all, but i think after this it makes no sense for that label or Interscope to sign anybody onto Aftermath anymore.
I got a feeling after Detox really drop Aftermath will defunct.
Wheaher or not Bishop gets droped, i agree 100%.

fucking LOL

MediumL

wow the game stans need to hop off their bumchums dick. Game is average at best, if u gonna dick ride a rapper at least makeit someone like crooked i who can spit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
lol... how does aftermath keep their lights on? really

Elano

This dude started actin mad cocky for this past year and guess what... how many records he sell ? NONE.

;D

Prof@ssor

Bishop = no talent

where are your DRE track(s) @ BIATCH!

fuck you you emo looking white boy, go listen to your irrational music!

Elano

dropped or not this dude will never release an album with aftermath.
nipsey and jay rock are the present and the future of the west coast,not this dumb fucker.
when he will release his first record nipsey and jay rock will be already 3 or 4 records ahead  :raisetheroof:

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG

now thats some funny shit.
hopes its not true, dre needs to just continue with him we can't have another stat,rakim or hittman situation were we all discuss what if. im not the biggest bishop fan, but why hate on the man? you all scream that dre needs to fuck with westcoasts artists, he fucks with bishop, then you hate. how will your beloved west coast rise again with all your negativity towards artists? fair enough you don't like his style or whatever, but why would you wish he gets dropped?
and fuck vlad for starting shit if it turns out to be false

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
when he will release his first record nipsey and jay rock will be already 3 or 4 records ahead  :raisetheroof:
3 or 4 records ahead? That aint even a good joke, they are gonna have the same difficulties releasing an album. Sure Nipsey is great but what makes people think that he can make it better than Glasses or Bishop?

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Even though Aftermath is looking like a fucking mental asylum with all these droppings, honestly if Bishop WERE to get dropped, I wouldn't exactly blame Dre. Bishop just can't grabbed enough people's attention, even with Dre as his producer. It's not even about people here thinking he's wack, at least people here know who he is. The rest of the world doesn't because nothing he does catches on. His style is too boring.

There's a lot of West Coast artists who probably could have made more noise in his place. Hell we've all been clowning Ya Boy for jumping on the rockstar trend and taking it way too seriously, but I honestly think he could've done a hell of a lot more with Dre's support than Bishop has. Hell his "Run LA" song gets played more on Power 106 than anything Bishop Lamont has done in his entire career.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 07:18:15 AM by Halu Sination »

DPG4EVA

sooner or later dude gets dropped anyway.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 02:50:29 AM by I'm druink »

Elano

Re: Bishop Lamont Officially Released from Aftermath.....Heard it here first
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2009, 02:52:56 AM »
There's a lot of West Coast artists who probably could have made more noise in his place.

nipsey is already doin more noise without working with dre  8)

Hell his "Run LA" song gets played more on Power 106 than anyone Bishop Lamont has done in his entire career.
LOL

His style is too boring.
AMEN

Jaydc555

« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2009, 03:08:34 AM »
Long beach iz active just go listen to that whack ass ego tripping album.we get it anyone who can spit lyrics you don't like because it makes you feel dumb.go listen to snoops pre school rhymes.as far this shit part almost wants bishop to get dropped just so he can drop an album.

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2009, 03:17:57 AM »
He's a mark should've kept his mouth shut the good doctor dont like that shit son! 8)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2009, 03:24:11 AM »
This is as good news as a rapper getting shot. I'll tore a milk carton open and pour lil' milk for Bishop
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Jaydc555

« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2009, 03:27:18 AM »
Do you guys not read the rest of the thread?he hasn't been dropped its just another lame rumour started.