Author Topic: What percentage of global warming deniers can't differentiate?  (Read 422 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: What percentage of global warming deniers can't differentiate?
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2009, 11:05:13 AM »

A carbon rationing card is aimed at rationing the usage of CO2. are you denying that now to? I don't really much tv bro, except for a few programmes, I mostly get the news from the publications.

a carbon rationing card deals with carbon emissions, which is CO, NOT CO2. Let me repeat that, we do not give out CO2, cars don't burn CO2, power plants don't burn CO2, they burn CO, which is heavier, deadly, and has a harmful effect on the environment. If cars, if power plants, if we let out CO2, our air pollution would not be an issue. But it is an issue, and our carbon emissions are CO, not CO2.

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »

A carbon rationing card is aimed at rationing the usage of CO2. are you denying that now to? I don't really much tv bro, except for a few programmes, I mostly get the news from the publications.

Let me repeat that, we do not give out C02

I hope that was a typo i really do lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2009, 11:12:35 AM »

Let me repeat that, we do not give out C02

I hope that was a typo i really do lol

I mean cars.... lol