Author Topic: What percentage of global warming deniers can't differentiate?  (Read 956 times)

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

Re: What percentage of global warming deniers can't differentiate?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 08:19:52 PM »

So now they have decided that there is an "excess", based upon the fact that carbon dioxide levels have risen in this warmer period. However they can not directly correlate this all with man as they well know.

Its obvious given our industry and transportation there is more CO2 being produced than usual. I don't think carbon dioxide is cited as the only greenhouse gas: there is also methane (which is produced naturally) and a host of others. Just because something is produced naturally dosn't mean an un-natural excess will be great for the World.

You can't stop the climate holmes, you can't stop the drugs and you can't stop terrorism

Law and government is a practical human institution which is not perfect and does not pretend to it.

Its fun and useful to criticise and complain.  But there reaches a point where you have to stop being cynical and critical of the world and try to work with what you have, otherwise life leaves you behind and asks you 'well you sure complained a lot during your time here, but did you actually do anything to alleviate those problems?'

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 10:04:51 PM »
The George Bush wing of the Illuminati in conjunction with the Lizard People created this false fear of global warming even though they already have a weather machine to control the weather.  The occasionally change the global climate to scare us until they use the machine to kill off large segments of society in order to control the population.

Do yourself a favor and research HAARP. 

Reptilian shapeshifting is a total load of shit, and is pimped to confuse you and distort reality.  So therefore you associate legit things like HAARP w/ it, and immediately think it's a load of crap because obviously the reptilian thing is crap.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 12:16:22 AM »

Again, you have ignored the links and are now talking about carbon monoxide when the basis for the hysteria is carbon dioxide.

Carbon dioxide is the fundamental issue not carbon monoxide, one being the basis for breathing and the other is something quite different, you are just trying to defeat an issue which wasn't even presented or mentioned, it's idiotic and pathetic.

I just wanted to clarify that the TRUE cause of global warming is CO, not CO2, and that the people disproving global warming focus on CO2, not CO, because once you get into CO you realize that there is something to global warming after all. Again, how many scientist do you want me to source. I took classes on this, both in science and even economy, I have facts. Just list a number and I can get them to you. People are mistaken by CO2, especially global warming deniers.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 03:27:19 AM »

Again, you have ignored the links and are now talking about carbon monoxide when the basis for the hysteria is carbon dioxide.

Carbon dioxide is the fundamental issue not carbon monoxide, one being the basis for breathing and the other is something quite different, you are just trying to defeat an issue which wasn't even presented or mentioned, it's idiotic and pathetic.

I just wanted to clarify that the TRUE cause of global warming is CO, not CO2, and that the people disproving global warming focus on CO2, not CO, because once you get into CO you realize that there is something to global warming after all. Again, how many scientist do you want me to source. I took classes on this, both in science and even economy, I have facts. Just list a number and I can get them to you. People are mistaken by CO2, especially global warming deniers.

Take two.....Okay I shall repeat this again, politicians have been pondering calling CO2 a pollutant, scientists are telling us that the sky is falling because of CO2, experts are warning we must reduce our CO2 footprint before it's too late. Therefore you are just trying to create a false argument, I never contested with you that carbon monoxide is poisonous but it seems not only are you trying to play that.  Also you seem to be directly contradicting what even the experts are saying. Now notice I didn't say that the earth hasn't warmed by just under a centigrade in the past century, what I noted was that it is now not really disputed by the same people who have been put on a pedestal saying that the earth is getting hotter,  that global cooling is occurring which they predicted would last a decade but are not revising that for a longer term of time. This is the reason why it's now gone from being called global warming to climate change. 

As for talking about HAARP Jrome you are wasting your time, it seems that the way in which some people choose to try and win arguments is to false attribute claims to others. Claims which for instance I have never made, idiots childish moronic bs stuff like "lizard people" Tommy that isn't even third grade intelligence perhaps in the second grade, such a response might leave fellow little children in awe but after that, that's under average son.
Cue the diss button being hit lol

Overfiend, I am trying to work with what I have, the problem is as soon as you accept that humans are the problem, i.e. breathing, then humans can be completely dehumanised, forcible sterilsation, and or imposing massive fines on families who breaks the rules on the number of children, carbon rationing cards etc. It is they who want to impose new thinking, new bureaucracies, new regulations, so I think your point overlooks that. Unless of course you are saying why resist it, accept it and the simple response to that is without balance, you create a very unbalanced world and the pr stage of this event is to win the hearts and minds, well I don't contest that saving energy is a good thing for example as long as it's not done with the intention of treading on people. Now I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever that these plans could be implemented to benefit everyone but it seems very apparent that throughout all of the deadly pollutants ignored, that really their agenda is not for the betterment of humanity.

I also think it's important not just for balance but for also informing people because for instance I have had a similar debate/discussion with some English peeps and at first they thought this whole issue was about cutting down car journeys, cutting down on deforestation etc, they didn't even know that a carbon rationing card had been suggested, in fact they laughed at me first of all, thought I was making it up. The problem is as the media is determined to present just one angle, how can I not be expected to be cynical? Also by the way, there is nothing wrong with cynicism, furthermore reforms are often to the detriment of society, so the message of "move with the times" in itself is just a message of acquiescence.

To illustrate the wickedness which is really behind this I quote

LONDON, March 25, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - One of the British government's foremost advisors on environmental policies will tell a conference this week that to make Britain "sustainable," its 60 million-plus population must be reduced by half.

Jonathon Porritt told the London Times this week that he will tell the annual conference of the Optimum Population Trust (OPT), to be held at the Royal Statistical Society, that in order to reduce "pressure" on the world's ecosystems, Britain must halve its population to 30 million inhabitants.

He said and I quote "we must do this by contraception and abortion, you don't need to be a genius to realise that for such a plan to come fruition with the ever expanding population of britain courtesy of the waves of new arrivals from other E.U states, that the spectre of what he and other like minded people are envisaging, is wicked to say the least.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 04:04:29 AM by virtuoso »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 06:40:59 AM »
What is so funny, is because people confuse CO and CO2, you want to make an argument saying global warming ain't real. So because some people deny the Holocaust, was that not real then, or if you got hit in the mouth, but you didn't know if it was a right fist or a left fist, then it never happened. Get out of here. Your arms are too short to box with God. Of course the average person will confuse CO and CO2, because the average person has no idea about it.

Fact, we have a heating Earth and smaller glaciers; and we can do something about it.

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2009, 08:29:55 AM »

Overfiend, I am trying to work with what I have, the problem is as soon as you accept that humans are the problem, i.e. breathing, then humans can be completely dehumanised, forcible sterilsation, and or imposing massive fines on families who breaks the rules on the number of children, carbon rationing cards etc. It is they who want to impose new thinking, new bureaucracies, new regulations, so I think your point overlooks that. Unless of course you are saying why resist it, accept it and the simple response to that is without balance, you create a very unbalanced world and the pr stage of this event is to win the hearts and minds, well I don't contest that saving energy is a good thing for example as long as it's not done with the intention of treading on people. Now I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever that these plans could be implemented to benefit everyone but it seems very apparent that throughout all of the deadly pollutants ignored, that really their agenda is not for the betterment of humanity.

I also think it's important not just for balance but for also informing people because for instance I have had a similar debate/discussion with some English peeps and at first they thought this whole issue was about cutting down car journeys, cutting down on deforestation etc, they didn't even know that a carbon rationing card had been suggested, in fact they laughed at me first of all, thought I was making it up. The problem is as the media is determined to present just one angle, how can I not be expected to be cynical? Also by the way, there is nothing wrong with cynicism, furthermore reforms are often to the detriment of society, so the message of "move with the times" in itself is just a message of acquiescence.

Well your perspective assumes and/or has come to know, with conviction, that the aims are sinister.

I see that there is always going to be the potential for something sinister, but that is not necessarily the intent or even the most probable outcome. I think most people don't mind or will come to accept rationing their carbon emissions. I don't mind that we may have to tread on people and drastically change our way of life either, that is if, the justification is genuine and to me, regardless of global warming or climate change, there is justification enough in a clean environment. I don't care about climate change or global warming, I want less of a human impact on the environment period, because yes, I am a radical nutcase fueled by utopian ideals. 

Sure the governments have left out many (many, many, many) other harmful things, that is because, I think, they want to move slow to try and smooth the transition. In the end, Overfiend will get that utopia, if not this Overfiend then the next, or the one after that...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2009, 09:55:49 AM »
What is so funny, is because people confuse CO and CO2, you want to make an argument saying global warming ain't real. So because some people deny the Holocaust, was that not real then, or if you got hit in the mouth, but you didn't know if it was a right fist or a left fist, then it never happened. Get out of here. Your arms are too short to box with God. Of course the average person will confuse CO and CO2, because the average person has no idea about it.

Fact, we have a heating Earth and smaller glaciers; and we can do something about it.

Ah once again you are only proving my point, defeating a non existent argument. Who are the people that confuse carbon monoxide with carbon dioxide? I will repeat it again the so called experts have been telling us that CO2 is the problem!. You are playing a paper tiger game here and it's pathetic.

I knew it wouldn't take long for the issue of the holocaust to be raised, it's base propaganda, comparing denying the holocaust to this. Your arms are too short to box with a midget you aint even a featherweight!, that is why you resort to such bs lol.

Why are you denying that the media has been pushing the hysteria on CO2?
Are you denying that global cooling is taking place?

If you are, perhaps you have a complete inability to read, and or until someone from the democrat party states publicly that global cooling is taking place, followed by a but about worse is yet to come, you will deny what you have read....who knows...you might even call one of the media annoined experts on global warming a conspiracy theorist if he mentions global cooling.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »

Where is the humanity in stepping on people? drastically changing the typical persons way of life, means drastically reducing their standard of living, economic growth has been prominent during industrial activity. So that will in turn create even more disparity between the rich and the poor and completely destroy the middle class.

This ignores all of the pollutants which are being used which never get mentioned, so the idea of a clean environment with so many things ignored, is a false reality.

One persons utopia is another persons nightmare, the word in itself is clearly subjective. I to want less of a human impact on the environment, they can start by getting rid of depleted uranium, halting the dumping of nuclear waste, ripping all of the gm crops, but will it happen? of course not, they benefit from those things and they will benefit from taxing carbon dioxide because everything we do produces carbon dioxide. Perhaps they should tax the biggest animals to, perhaps impose a methane tax on giant whales since some people want a tax put on cattle  ;D

They left out many things because what it equates to is incredible control, this is like stepping back into history 400 years. It's just a more slick, high tech slavery instead, one is which it is true, a lot of people would thank them for, lost in happiness brought about by servitude.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2009, 10:48:33 AM »

Ah once again you are only proving my point, defeating a non existent argument. Who are the people that confuse carbon monoxide with carbon dioxide? I will repeat it again the so called experts have been telling us that CO2 is the problem!. You are playing a paper tiger game here and it's pathetic.

I knew it wouldn't take long for the issue of the holocaust to be raised, it's base propaganda, comparing denying the holocaust to this. Your arms are too short to box with a midget you aint even a featherweight!, that is why you resort to such bs lol.

Why are you denying that the media has been pushing the hysteria on CO2?
Are you denying that global cooling is taking place?

If you are, perhaps you have a complete inability to read, and or until someone from the democrat party states publicly that global cooling is taking place, followed by a but about worse is yet to come, you will deny what you have read....who knows...you might even call one of the media annoined experts on global warming a conspiracy theorist if he mentions global cooling.

See, here is where you get lost. You keep pushing the media, and CO2. That maybe what's on the mainstream, but that's like saying Soulja Boy represents Hip-Hop. It's all on the cover and is not what a true liberal believes. You keep with this media thing, TURN OFF YOUR TV.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2009, 10:59:48 AM »

A carbon rationing card is aimed at rationing the usage of CO2. are you denying that now to? I don't really much tv bro, except for a few programmes, I mostly get the news from the publications.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2009, 11:05:13 AM »

A carbon rationing card is aimed at rationing the usage of CO2. are you denying that now to? I don't really much tv bro, except for a few programmes, I mostly get the news from the publications.

a carbon rationing card deals with carbon emissions, which is CO, NOT CO2. Let me repeat that, we do not give out CO2, cars don't burn CO2, power plants don't burn CO2, they burn CO, which is heavier, deadly, and has a harmful effect on the environment. If cars, if power plants, if we let out CO2, our air pollution would not be an issue. But it is an issue, and our carbon emissions are CO, not CO2.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »

Let me repeat that, we do not give out C02

I hope that was a typo i really do lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2009, 11:12:35 AM »

Let me repeat that, we do not give out C02

I hope that was a typo i really do lol

I mean cars.... lol