Author Topic: {~MYSTERY--vs--ONETIME~}  (Read 270 times)

PakiGangsta

{~MYSTERY--vs--ONETIME~}
« on: August 04, 2002, 07:33:27 AM »
First to 6 wins.
NO KO's.
No Crew/Hatin votes.
Min.20  MAX.45 barz.

-----------------------

I'm waitin for u to spit homie..and good luk to u too ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Mystery

• Lil Geezy
Re: {~MYSTERY--vs--ONETIME~}
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 12:05:53 PM »
I spit FIRE like I’m “Raged-Thru-HELL” and der isn’t an ANGEL at da “Gate-Gonna-Help”, hope ya ready to “Taste-A-Shell” cuz my “Gauge-On-12” wanna see ya “Face-Turn-Pail”... Slugs ‘SENT’ like we Ex-“Changed-E-Mails” ‘CONNECTING’ in very “Deadly-Ways”, got Serious-Methods of unloading Ferrous-Weapons on u since ya ‘WEEK’ like “Seven-Days”
Why u wanna know so much about me dawg? ...HaHa... Just know I “Humiliate-Others”, “Shank-Mothers”, dump da body in “Lake-Gutters” SPEAKUP! I Fuckin “Hate-Stutters”, come-on dawg Hate-Me and I’ll have u ‘CLOSE’ ya eyes like u got “Face-SHUTTERS”…Window Shutters…
Have ya stalked by “Eight-Hunters” don’t be mad… I’m helpin ya become “Great-RUNNERS”...HAHAHA
Who da fuck u think ya Coming-At kid? Ya status is ‘LIGHT’ u don’t know da “Art-Of-War”, when my guns “Start-To-Roar” it’ll Rip A-“Part-Ya-Core” den piss on ya like ya a “Department-Store” ..Side-of-A-Buildin…
You ain’t shit Hoe… I got Mag-Clips fo those Maggots who talk Mad-Shit so betta “Act-Sane”, ya “Whack-Mayne” matter of fact Ya-“‘Packs’-Lame”, leave ya wit a “Cracked-Frame” wit 2 pistols like I’m “Max-Payne”
You ain’t Fit-Fo-Da-Job to beat these Spits-From-A-God cuz ur “Weak-And-In-The-Last”, my nine’ll have ya “Speakin-Wit-A-Gash” den finish ya off when ya brain’s “Leakin-Out-Ya-Ass”, make sure ya “Bleedin-Den-I’ll-Smash”, “Keepin-All-Ya-Cash”, crowd “Peepin-And-They-Laugh”...Dawg Face-Da-Facts u couldn’t Brass-My-Cats wit anything ILL even if u “Creeped-In-Wit-A-Rash”
I don’t care if ya intoxicated ya ain’t Got-To-Hate-Kid on my “Conceited-Ways”
now I’m more ANXIOUS to SMOKE you den standing at a free Weed-Buffet
didn’t know you could “Be-This-Gay”, till ya put us last on ya “Teams-Survey”
Knowin we’re better and will cut ya up just to see if it’s true we all “Bleed-Da-Same”, stop HATIN we both know you “Need-My-Game”
Cuz my “Spits-Will-Be-Legendary”, and trust me I don’t mind Schooling-U by Pulling-Tools if the “Shits-Really-Necessary”
I see right thru ya Fake-Ass-Plan and fixna “Bomb-It-Quick” wit an “Alarmin-Hit”
MYSTERY VS ONETIME is funnier den anything in a “Comic-Strip” cuz we all know dat “Im-Da-Shit”... WHAT!??

PakiGangsta

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2002, 03:14:31 PM »
I know defeating WCC #1 emcee iz your great~dream // I have 100+ career victories, you're just an ate~teen (aten by an ape, ESTIMAT AGE =18 ) //
He reads my old verses, trying to get phat by eating bits~like~lunches // Then call's him self MUSTERYcuz he's 'nicked'~lotsa~punches //
Before ya step,~learn, that my rep's~earned, do to skill at da game~played // My road to fame's~paved with the bones of rap music's~best // Son, you're on a losing~quest //
MYSTERY was wack as fuck on HELL, when he didn't get KO'ed he'd celebrate // I know it ain't in you to elevate // When I find the site you're sharking from don't come begging not~to~be~exposed // It'll go down with you just like with Lucifer, when God~was~opposed //
MYSTERY should call himself 'Orpheus' cuz he's 'playing~da~lyre' // The only time I would not piss on you is when you're pants are flaming~with~fire //
Your pre~writtens and quick~bittens can't compete with da King who's simply sick~spittin' // Claim I'm dick~ridden? // MYSTERY's PM's and AIM's people for votes like a~pan~handler // For a 'gesture' of my good will, look in your sig, at A~dam~Sandler //
MYSTERY himself gets ridden more than public~transit // Doing 'stick ups' and 'shootings' like his stub~dick's~a~bandit //
De~cyphering MYST.'s verse drives cat's off the edge cuz it's 'ill'~'ledge'~able // This bitch couldn't produce something fresh if he was a farmer of vegetables //
This herb~step~to~me? Against my verbal~weaponry? MYST.'s just trippin' (taking a trip/drug trip) and 'planely high' like smoking hemp~on~'jets' // His weak shots wouldn't score against an empty~net (internet) //
If you voted for your self you'd still get beaten 5-1, like a nigga vs. the L~A~P~D // If McDonalds bundled your record in with their happy meal you couldn't sell~a~C~D //
If you were a race car driver you couldn't scorch~a~track // You're like the equipment manager and I'm like the quarterback // Still you can never hand it to me, cuz you don't have~da~balls // Your death is in store kinda like if we fought~at~malls //
My verses are blessed like HOLY QURAAN~scripts // And like a mafia priest I leave ya 'holy' with critical~hits // Like a hoe~you're~stripped, taking blows~to~the~lips // My acid flows just left ya corroded~and~ripped (R.I.P.ed) //

Daz how OUTLAWZ goes.....^^^

UPPIN FO VOTES>...

ROCCY

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2002, 04:30:45 PM »
Vote= Onetime better hits, and better flow, Mystery keep batlin pz

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2002, 09:14:33 PM »
damn you all 2 got some long ass verses lol. well just to put my 2 cents in, even tho it dont matta, i gotta say onetime took this.....nice shit as alawys and nice ass word play....urs was nice mystery but u ll get better. outlawz on tha rise WCC so watch out!!!

Mystery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2002, 06:25:24 AM »
uppin

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2002, 06:34:39 AM »
VOTE: ONETIME

REASON: better punches, liked the "Lyrical Wordplay" dawg!

like this:

Before ya step,~learn, that my rep's~earned, do to skill at da game~played // My road to fame's~paved with the bones of rap music's~best // Son, you're on a losing~quest //

That was dope!

Yours was dope to Mystery, just thought that this vet was outta ya league!

;) tha Don
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2002, 06:57:45 AM »
::. link=board=bchamps;num=1028482407;start=0#6 date=08/06/02 at 11:34:39]VOTE: ONETIME

REASON: better punches,

Onetime was overall better n this close battle...most of his punches scored

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2002, 07:00:54 AM »
onetime

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2002, 07:03:48 AM »
Ayo mack, you gotta reason for tha vote man!?? Just would be easier to know than to think why??? lol

Peace mack :)
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2002, 04:35:05 PM »
WTF...yall both wrote a book lolz...

But ONETIME's punches were more creative...

VOTE = ONETIME

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!