Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17321 times)

Bananas

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #270 on: April 09, 2009, 04:50:18 PM »
this is the really big secret.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #271 on: April 09, 2009, 04:51:10 PM »
Nope this is how I am all day everyday.it is what is.when every single person you meet tells you your the funniest person they've ever met well fuck I guess I must be funny.see little nikky I grew up in low income housing I didn't have no maid I didn't even have a computer or a tv.my father was off doing a murder bid and when you throw all that on a young kids shoulders you have to do something to cope.So I developed a sense of humour because when your life is has fucked as mine what else can you do but make a joke and laugh the shit off.So yeah I'm always like this and I love making fun of faggots like you that think the world of themselves.Nothings funnier to me then people like you.You couldn't handle the life I've had so stick to your fat ugly bitch you fucking bitch.Meanwhile ill be fucking some good pussy because woman love real people like me.Nothing gets panties down faster then pain in the eyes ha ha.You need to look in the mirror and really look at yourself.I see a man when I look in the mirrow what do you see?A shook little bitch is all I see in your pics.

You remind me, of me.

Not a diss at NIK though. I've met him before, he's good peeps.

Muhfukka

« Reply #272 on: April 09, 2009, 04:53:15 PM »
this jew is using his jewish instinct of twisting peoples words. i never said i was "mad at life" or that my life sucks, i was telling the bitch that i can be a dick because i was doing drugs and i am stressed out because of the way i make my money. i am so embarrassed

Muhfukka

« Reply #273 on: April 09, 2009, 04:56:25 PM »
and also you left out the part where i asked her why her boyfriend was a little bitch and she said you just try to act cool on here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #274 on: April 09, 2009, 05:01:01 PM »
^you dont have 2 lie...i can post up the whole convo if you like?

Muhfukka

« Reply #275 on: April 09, 2009, 05:02:48 PM »
i dont give a fuck im not embarrassed by that shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #276 on: April 09, 2009, 05:03:01 PM »
Nope this is how I am all day everyday.it is what is.when every single person you meet tells you your the funniest person they've ever met well fuck I guess I must be funny.see little nikky I grew up in low income housing I didn't have no maid I didn't even have a computer or a tv.my father was off doing a murder bid and when you throw all that on a young kids shoulders you have to do something to cope.So I developed a sense of humour because when your life is has fucked as mine what else can you do but make a joke and laugh the shit off.So yeah I'm always like this and I love making fun of faggots like you that think the world of themselves.Nothings funnier to me then people like you.You couldn't handle the life I've had so stick to your fat ugly bitch you fucking bitch.Meanwhile ill be fucking some good pussy because woman love real people like me.Nothing gets panties down faster then pain in the eyes ha ha.You need to look in the mirror and really look at yourself.I see a man when I look in the mirrow what do you see?A shook little bitch is all I see in your pics.

the funny thing here is that you don't know shit about me, my life, my past, future, or present...you dont know of my sex life, you dont know how i grew up and what kinda family i have, you don't know shit but the text i post on here...all you can do is brag about your miserable life like it makes you cool or something....you dont know shit, son. all you can do is judge, because you feel so insecure about yourself, it's clear...how bout you do you and i do me? go judge the guy bangin your sister or something, clown.

Jaydc555

« Reply #277 on: April 09, 2009, 05:05:04 PM »
Lol because you have all your friends posts on here and your gf and you talk about your life constantly and brag about yourself constantly

Jaydc555

« Reply #278 on: April 09, 2009, 05:07:54 PM »
Your a fucking goof through and through.You act cocky to cover up how insecure you are of yourself.You brag about your life and post up pics of yourself hoping for someone to compliment you.Your so one dimensional I don't need your life story to see right through you.your just a weak dude.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #279 on: April 09, 2009, 05:15:30 PM »
Nope this is how I am all day everyday.

the funny thing here is that you don't know shit about me

nor do we care, we all think your a crab faced faggot and dont care to know any more about you.

Bananas

« Reply #280 on: April 09, 2009, 05:21:04 PM »
Guest      05:15:18 PM     Viewing the topic Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns....
:'(

Muhfukka

« Reply #281 on: April 09, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »
so where is my big secret

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #282 on: April 09, 2009, 11:21:12 PM »
Lol because you have all your friends posts on here and your gf and you talk about your life constantly and brag about yourself constantly

when do i talk about my life? LOL. and all my friends post on here? good crack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #283 on: April 09, 2009, 11:22:07 PM »
Nope this is how I am all day everyday.

the funny thing here is that you don't know shit about me

nor do we care, we all think your a crab faced faggot and dont care to know any more about you.

not all of you, only the lil kids mad at life.

DPG4EVA

« Reply #284 on: April 10, 2009, 12:31:50 AM »
you dont know of my sex life,

dude you've been spilling your sex life on this board for years now: What's the best way to kiss a girl? What's the best way to eat pussy? Etc. Your whole life pretty much revolves around this site, you even have a girlfriend on dubcc.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 03:06:43 AM by Roile »