Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17327 times)

Roccy

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2009, 02:01:17 PM »
Hey Roccy you have any relatives that live in Milbrae?  You look like a twin brother to two of my friends that live there.

Nope, only child.
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »
Did yall really think we were gonna be like "Oh my god you guys dress weird go to raves and do extascy you are soo much cooler now"

Because if you couldnt see this thread automatically backfiring on all of you then you are just flat out retarded

Dress weird? lol..all I'm wearing is a shirt and a beanie

the problem is your face  :D

lol..my face will take your bitch away in a second  ;). Once I put my hands on her, she'll forget your name..that is of course, if you've got a bitch....

ROF@Elano having a bitch. the guy is the standard for the typical wcc geek.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2009, 02:02:12 PM »
lol@ white people trying to make fun of other white people for being white. what the fuck has the world come to.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2009, 02:03:16 PM »
This is hilarious.

Elano

« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »
Did yall really think we were gonna be like "Oh my god you guys dress weird go to raves and do extascy you are soo much cooler now"

Because if you couldnt see this thread automatically backfiring on all of you then you are just flat out retarded

lol..my face will take your bitch away in a second  ;). Once I put my hands on her, she'll forget your name..that is of course, if you've got a bitch....

ROF@Elano having a bitch

Its possible..

this is you girlfriend ? :laugh:

J Bananas

« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2009, 02:05:18 PM »

Dress weird? lol..all I'm wearing is a shirt and a beanie, and all I see the homies wearing is lakers apparel..how is that weird? people in L.A dress like this all the time.

people dress like you, but i dont ever go to work and see people dressed in laker gloves on some mac dre shit. you can deny it til your blue in the face, but if you're realistic then you'd admit you were rollin with some clowns that night.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2009, 02:05:58 PM »
lol@ white people trying to make fun of other white people for being white. what the fuck has the world come to.

are we white or are we camels? or is it whichever one makes you feel better about yourself at the moment?  :D

Roccy

« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2009, 02:06:05 PM »

ROF@Elano having a bitch

Its possible..

this is you girlfriend ? :laugh:

Nah, I thought you said it was yours? isn't that what you said in my PM? come straight now.

Elano

« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2009, 02:06:58 PM »

you can't even speak on it.. you're too much of a bitch to post your picture

says the faggot with mac dre on the avatar.....
i'm sure that you touch yourself over his pics  :tosser:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: April 07, 2009, 02:07:45 PM »

Dress weird? lol..all I'm wearing is a shirt and a beanie, and all I see the homies wearing is lakers apparel..how is that weird? people in L.A dress like this all the time.

people dress like you, but i dont ever go to work and see people dressed in laker gloves on some mac dre shit. you can deny it til your blue in the face, but if you're realistic then you'd admit you were rollin with some clowns that night.

we weren't at work, you geek, we were at a rave. lmao...how cool do you truly think you are, banana boy? seriously? LOL

J Bananas

« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2009, 02:10:08 PM »

we weren't at work, you geek, we were at a rave. lmao...how cool do you truly think you are, banana boy? seriously? LOL

I don't know, like, 81%. whats with all the lol's? i know you're not actually laughing. is it an anger thing?

Roccy

« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2009, 02:12:46 PM »

Its a rave though homie, people wear whatever they feel comfortable in, and whatever they wanna rep that night.

J Bananas

« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »
I mean, elior, all this talkin shit over the years i figured you were a player or something, but DAMN! look at your face! look at your girlfriend! look at your half ass rapper poses when you're from the burbs in the valley! damn aren't you ashamed of yourself!??!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: April 07, 2009, 02:13:30 PM »

What do u mean what's with all the Lols? Ur level of nerdism is hilarious "u guys dress like black people" lmao

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2009, 02:13:53 PM »
Get over yourself "now_i_know"...were you just coming out of the closet or something when you created your name??? I could go further but you already embarrassed yourself and all your loser friends by starting this thread.