Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17369 times)

Elano

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2009, 02:15:30 PM »
Did yall really think we were gonna be like "Oh my god you guys dress weird go to raves and do extascy you are soo much cooler now"

Because if you couldnt see this thread automatically backfiring on all of you then you are just flat out retarded

Dress weird? lol..all I'm wearing is a shirt and a beanie

the problem is your face  :D

lol..my face will take your bitch away in a second  ;). Once I put my hands on her, she'll forget your name..that is of course, if you've got a bitch....

ROF@Elano having a bitch

Its possible..

this is you girlfriend ? :laugh:

Nah, I thought you said it was yours? isn't that what you said in my PM? come straight now.
nice try

J Bananas

« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2009, 02:15:56 PM »

What do u mean what's with all the Lols? Ur level of nerdism is hilarious "u guys dress like black people" lmao

but you do and you know it! and not just black people, ghetto blacks, two things you are not anywhere near. get in where you fit in eliro, start a jewlery business or something, dress like an adult! you're throwing around insults but every one of them applies to you ten fold!

Elano

« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2009, 02:17:04 PM »
lmao@ searching all over plurlife for our pictures...real real sad.  :laugh:

you looks like a fuckin camel

you probably look like jbananas... a nerdy white guy who couldn't get bitches if your life depended on it. :(

says the dumb fucker that ask advices about how to kiss on a fuckin forum  :laugh:

JAZ

« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2009, 02:17:58 PM »
this thread is so awesome.

J Bananas

« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2009, 02:18:30 PM »
look like me! how about i post up me, do a side by side grill, and see who gets roasted worse!

Elano

« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2009, 02:20:03 PM »
i found a pic of a nik's house party from a couple of years ago

J Bananas

« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »
i found a pic of a nik's house party from a couple of years ago

I don't which one is dorkier!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2009, 02:21:30 PM »
lol couple of the homies were at that rave

but lol i dont see anything wrong with what niks wearing, u cant hardly say thats black lol.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2009, 02:23:01 PM »

What do u mean what's with all the Lols? Ur level of nerdism is hilarious "u guys dress like black people" lmao

but you do and you know it! and not just black people, ghetto blacks, two things you are not anywhere near. get in where you fit in eliro, start a jewlery business or something, dress like an adult! you're throwing around insults but every one of them applies to you ten fold!

Lmaoooo I'm so glad I'm not trapped in such a square ass mind state...ur a disgrace to cali, move back to canada. ur exactly the type of dude that gets clowned on when hangin around us. We dress like that cuz we like the style and so do bitches, not bcuz were tryna fit in like u..

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 03:19:53 PM by Now_I_Know »

J Bananas

« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2009, 02:23:27 PM »
lol couple of the homies were at that rave

but lol i dont see anything wrong with what niks wearing, u cant hardly say thats black lol.

no not so much nik, ali though is feelin himself! i just liked eliors stupid look on his face.

JAZ

« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2009, 02:24:42 PM »
its the same hoody in all the pics right? were the pics all taken at the same rave?

Roccy

« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2009, 02:24:42 PM »
Did yall really think we were gonna be like "Oh my god you guys dress weird go to raves and do extascy you are soo much cooler now"

Because if you couldnt see this thread automatically backfiring on all of you then you are just flat out retarded

Dress weird? lol..all I'm wearing is a shirt and a beanie

the problem is your face  :D

lol..my face will take your bitch away in a second  ;). Once I put my hands on her, she'll forget your name..that is of course, if you've got a bitch....

ROF@Elano having a bitch

Its possible..

this is you girlfriend ? :laugh:

Nah, I thought you said it was yours? isn't that what you said in my PM? come straight now.
nice try

lol...you're one of them middle school kids that got picked on all day huh? girlies made you cry in class?

Ps, some advice, don't use the same diss for two people..you gotta make your comebacks stronger and fresher.
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2009, 02:24:54 PM »
little do u guys know.. u guys would probably have the time of ur life if u were with us for one night.. lol..

J Bananas

« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »
Lmaoooo I'm so glad I'm not trapped in such a square ass mind state...ur a disgrace to cali, move back tp canada.ur exactly the type dude that gets clowened on when hangin around us. We dress like that cuz we like the style and so do bitches, not bcuz were tryna fit I like u

Ahaha nobody feels your guys look in the real world, ive been here like 5 months and i make more moves in LA then you do, you have no idea whats poppin in the real world, i bet i would get clowned in your circle of losers, i mean, i'm the only one who actually is doing something.

Elano

« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2009, 02:25:52 PM »
Lmaoooo I'm so glad I'm not trapped in such a square ass mind state...ur a disgrace to cali, move back tp canada.ur exactly the type dude that gets clowened on when hangin around us. We dress like that cuz we like the style and so do bitches, not bcuz were tryna fit I like u
LMFAO.
A jewish say to an american that he's a disgrace to cali ?  :laugh: