Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17343 times)

Elano

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »
Did yall really think we were gonna be like "Oh my god you guys dress weird go to raves and do extascy you are soo much cooler now"

Because if you couldnt see this thread automatically backfiring on all of you then you are just flat out retarded

Dress weird? lol..all I'm wearing is a shirt and a beanie

the problem is your face  :D

lol..my face will take your bitch away in a second  ;). Once I put my hands on her, she'll forget your name..that is of course, if you've got a bitch....

ROF@Elano having a bitch

Its possible..

this is you girlfriend ? :laugh:

Nah, I thought you said it was yours? isn't that what you said in my PM? come straight now.
nice try

lol...you're one of them middle school kids that got picked on all day huh? girlies made you cry in class?

Ps, some advice, don't use the same diss for two people..you gotta make your comebacks stronger and fresher.

y'all looks the same,its not my fault

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2009, 02:31:37 PM »
little do u guys know.. u guys would probably have the time of ur life if u were with us for one night.. lol..

lol any1 would if they dropped and went to a rave full of horny whores

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elano

« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2009, 02:32:39 PM »
Yo...Anyone know any secrets on how to be a good kisser, or have any advice on kissing?...I'd really appreciate it...Holla Back...PeACe

Floydness

« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2009, 02:39:29 PM »
little do u guys know.. u guys would probably have the time of ur life if u were with us for one night.. lol..

its much more than that.. AND WTF LOONEY?? DIDNT U ASK US IF U COULD COME WITH US???

Elano

« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2009, 02:41:15 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2009, 02:42:54 PM »

its much more than that.. AND WTF LOONEY?? DIDNT U ASK US IF U COULD COME WITH US???

haha yea but i dont wanna drop, after my time with coke im not intrested in doing any new drugs.

the homies go couple times everyyear, they went to the 1 u guys went to too fresh right? but i dont know if i dont drop it doesnt seem liek id have fun,

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #141 on: April 07, 2009, 02:44:09 PM »
HEY SCCIT SICK SHIT HOMMIE...
THIS IS  LIGHTS IN THE HOUSE

Project 3D-
Roccy N Sccit

Fresh-
Roccy

Roccy

Ali Baba, Sccit, & Roccy

Sccit N Roccy

Ali Baba, Sccit, & Roccy

Ali Baba, Sccit, Roccy, & Beezies

Sccit, Ali Baba, & Lil Blond Beezy

8)

Floydness

« Reply #142 on: April 07, 2009, 02:47:54 PM »
HEY SCCIT SICK SHIT HOMMIE...
THIS IS  LIGHTS IN THE HOUSE

Project 3D-
Roccy N Sccit

Fresh-
Roccy

Roccy

Ali Baba, Sccit, & Roccy

Sccit N Roccy

Ali Baba, Sccit, & Roccy

Ali Baba, Sccit, Roccy, & Beezies

Sccit, Ali Baba, & Lil Blond Beezy

8)

lmao whats up sammy!

Elano

« Reply #143 on: April 07, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »
EVERYBODY THROW YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KxxuSiC4wNw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KxxuSiC4wNw</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2009, 02:48:25 PM »
lol couple of the homies were at that rave

but lol i dont see anything wrong with what niks wearing, u cant hardly say thats black lol.

LOL, foreal.... you gota be one geeky ass whiteboy to call wearing laker shit to a rave "dressing black". :grumpy:

just picture Wayne Szalinski from Honey I Shrunk The Kids..."OMG, honey, they're dressed black!!!"

ROF

Elano

« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2009, 02:49:48 PM »

J Bananas

« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2009, 02:51:10 PM »

but lol i dont see anything wrong with what niks wearing, u cant hardly say thats black lol.

LOL, foreal.... you gota be one geeky ass whiteboy to call wearing laker shit to a rave "dressing black". :grumpy:

just picture Wayne Szalinski from Honey I Shrunk The Kids..."OMG, honey, they're dressed black!!!"

ROF

that really touched a nerve huh elior, you geeky jew whiteboy wanna be from the hood wanna be anybody but you livin a lie motherfucker. aha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »
Get over yourself "now_i_know"...were you just coming out of the closet or something when you created your name??? I could go further but you already embarrassed yourself and all your loser friends by starting this thread.

further about what? shit's crystal clear... you dorks love making yourselves feel better about your dull ass lives by sitting behind a computer and dissing mufuckaz while were out gettin fucked up and choppin it up with bitches havin a bombass time. who wins? :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2009, 02:52:24 PM »

ROF

that really touched a nerve huh elior, you geeky jew whiteboy wanna be from the hood wanna be anybody but you livin a lie motherfucker. aha!

right...im livin a lie cuz im wearin laker shit and havin a good time, geek. youd never say any of this to our face. on everything, punk ass squarebear.

J Bananas

« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2009, 02:52:47 PM »
Get over yourself "now_i_know"...were you just coming out of the closet or something when you created your name??? I could go further but you already embarrassed yourself and all your loser friends by starting this thread.

further about what? shit's crystal clear... you dorks love making yourselves feel better about your dull ass lives by sitting behind a computer and dissing mufuckaz

aint that what you're doing? damn elior, you need to re examine your life. dont make me talk to your parents.