Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17334 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2009, 02:53:11 PM »
HEY SCCIT SICK SHIT HOMMIE...
THIS IS  LIGHTS IN THE HOUSE

SAMU - EL!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »
Get over yourself "now_i_know"...were you just coming out of the closet or something when you created your name??? I could go further but you already embarrassed yourself and all your loser friends by starting this thread.

further about what? shit's crystal clear... you dorks love making yourselves feel better about your dull ass lives by sitting behind a computer and dissing mufuckaz

aint that what you're doing? damn elior, you need to re examine your life. dont make me talk to your parents.

im not a punk bitch, as you've noticed.. i dont randomly go around following people who are doing their thing to hate on 'em. man up, lil dork.

J Bananas

« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2009, 02:54:36 PM »
"On everything", you goofy lookin awkward latent homo gang sign flashing suburbanite, boy i would say all that shit whenever the fuck i feel like it. except to floydness, i feel bad for her havin a wigger boyfriend with more wigger boyfriends.

Elano

« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2009, 02:55:03 PM »

J Bananas

« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2009, 02:55:18 PM »
kid you're the biggest punk bitch here, you been here for like 8 years you gotta have no life at all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2009, 02:55:39 PM »

"On everything", you goofy lookin awkward latent homo gang sign flashing suburbanite, boy i would say all that shit whenever the fuck i feel like it. except to floydness, i feel bad for her havin a wigger boyfriend with more wigger boyfriends.

^goofy lookin? ahahahahahaha. PLEASE post your pic up again, nerd.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2009, 02:56:45 PM »
kid you're the biggest punk bitch here, you been here for like 8 years you gotta have no life at all.

damn, banana boy..you got me really good there.

go buy some clothes to fit in with your surroundings, you little bitch.

J Bananas

« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2009, 02:58:18 PM »
yo this was taken yesterday.

lol. lets get somebody elses opinion cuz i bet you're pretty mad stewing in your laker thong right now.

J Bananas

« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »

nah that's your job, woodland hills. i'm thinking, maybe a nice large sized polo and some dockers. that would fit your area better.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2009, 03:00:01 PM »

lol. lets get somebody elses opinion cuz i bet you're pretty mad stewing in your laker thong right now.

^LMAO...why u wearin your little sisters shirt, square? :nawty:

J Bananas

« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2009, 03:01:13 PM »
Lololololol  ;D damnit man you lost starting this thread, i'djust delete and get your ugly ass girlfriends pictures off before you get embarassed more.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2009, 03:01:21 PM »

nah that's your job, woodland hills. i'm thinking, maybe a nice large sized polo and some dockers. that would fit your area better.

this isn't canada, you frail lookin punk.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2009, 03:02:11 PM »
Lololololol  ;D damnit man you lost starting this thread, i'djust delete and get your ugly ass girlfriends pictures off before you get embarassed more.

i just showed your pic to the secretary and she was like "whos that funny lookin ugly dude?"

LMFAO

Roccy

« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2009, 03:03:06 PM »

What the fuck were you doing when that picture was taken? lol..
how it really goes down..

J Bananas

« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2009, 03:04:07 PM »
lol no you didnt! stop lying.

anyways, i really gotta get some work done. i'm a leave you to hate and be mad, i gotta clean up some ADR. peace elior, maybe i'll throw you a bone or a nutrimeal shake later.

rofl,

btw i was at the la arboretum or some shit, i was in some prehistoric jungle thing.