Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17317 times)

Elano

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2009, 03:06:07 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2009, 03:10:49 PM »

anyways, i really gotta get some work done. i'm a leave you to hate and be mad, i gotta clean up some ADR. peace elior, maybe i'll throw you a bone or a nutrimeal shake later.

rofl,

btw i was at the la arboretum or some shit, i was in some prehistoric jungle thing.

yea, actually, I did, ahahaha...foreal, though, why the fuck did you post that pic thinkin it was cool? looin dorky as fuck in your sistsers shirt.. arms just floating around, unrelaxed, trying so hard to look cool.... bananas = that little nerdy guy people pick on who gets nervous as fuck in social situations

this is why you resort to wcc for clowning people..you'd get shitted on talkin like that to anyone up in their face.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2009, 03:14:19 PM »
its the same hoody in all the pics right? were the pics all taken at the same rave?

naah, it's two different hoodies...the first pic posted is from a different rave than the other ones.

Matty

« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2009, 03:20:36 PM »
anyone constantly dissing on other people's pics needs to put up some pics of their own greasy mugg if they're so much cooler and all. don't be nerds now! put up or shut up :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #169 on: April 07, 2009, 03:20:45 PM »

Ahaha nobody feels your guys look in the real world

you've never fucked a bitch..ever

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »
nik quit defending yourself, you're a queer. And i garentee your girlfriend flloydness is that fat ugly bitch in those pics. So stop acting like your some kind of pimp.

Roccy

« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2009, 03:25:33 PM »
anyone constantly dissing on other people's pics needs to put up some pics of their own greasy mugg if they're so much cooler and all. don't be nerds now! put up or shut up :P

lol..seriously..everyone can talk shit, post some pics up Krasnoe, lets see your face.
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2009, 03:28:05 PM »
nik quit defending yourself, you're a queer. And i garentee your girlfriend flloydness is that fat ugly bitch in those pics. So stop acting like your some kind of pimp.

aren't you the gay Canadian guy who looks like a Backstreet Boy? can't remember if that's you. LOL

the pic of floydness is bad, thats why she didn't want it posted...there have been other pics on here where other members agreed she looked good. still, your metrosexual lookin ass seriously needs to stfu when it comes to talkin shit. just another fag who wouldnt talk the same shit to my face=this message boards theme.

Floydness

« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »

get the fuck outta here u piece of shit, I may not be skinny but im def not ugly.. why dont u show me some pics of ur bitch ass so that I can pick u apart?

J Bananas

« Reply #174 on: April 07, 2009, 03:33:55 PM »
peace guys, elior, get a job and stop being a wigger. i'm out!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #175 on: April 07, 2009, 03:41:10 PM »

account deleted? did i finally help you realize what a nerd you are with that pic of you in a geeky ass square pose? LOL

lets kick it, banana boy. aren't you in the valley? lets smoke a blunt. :D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #176 on: April 07, 2009, 03:42:58 PM »

account deleted? did i finally help you realize what a nerd you are with that pic of you in a geeky ass square pose? LOL

nah he wont, hes a straight pussy.

talk alotta shit but cant back it up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #177 on: April 07, 2009, 03:47:27 PM »

nah he wont, hes a straight pussy.

talk alotta shit but cant back it up.

not really surprising, he looks the size of a kid in middle school...I just wana kick it with him to see if he talks the same shit in person. ive never been disrespected to my face the way banana boy tries doing on this board. should be interesting to see the results.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #178 on: April 07, 2009, 04:00:21 PM »
those pictures are disgusting

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #179 on: April 07, 2009, 04:05:19 PM »
those pictures are disgusting

they weren't before you skeeted on your screen.