Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17362 times)

Rick McCrank

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #180 on: April 07, 2009, 04:07:33 PM »
don't act like you don't know people are laughing at you when you're out in public

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #181 on: April 07, 2009, 04:13:36 PM »
don't act like you don't know people are laughing at you when you're out in public

as long as the females are down, that's what counts...you nerds are busy laughin at people online for "dressin black" while they're out havin the time of their life.

Roccy

« Reply #182 on: April 07, 2009, 04:14:06 PM »
peace guys, elior, get a job and stop being a wigger. i'm out!

account deleted? did i finally help you realize what a nerd you are with that pic of you in a geeky ass square pose? LOL

lets kick it, banana boy. aren't you in the valley? lets smoke a blunt. :D

nah he wont, hes a straight pussy.

talk alotta shit but cant back it up.

not really surprising, he looks the size of a kid in middle school...I just wana kick it with him to see if he talks the same shit in person. ive never been disrespected to my face the way banana boy tries doing on this board. should be interesting to see the results.

lol..can you imagine anyone talking shit over here fighting? thats a joke man...
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #183 on: April 07, 2009, 04:15:55 PM »
^really, though. you can easily tell a real shit-talker from an envious nerd.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #184 on: April 07, 2009, 04:17:21 PM »

as long as the females are down, that's what counts...

I don't understand.... if you have a girlfriend, why are you so intent on impressing other girls?

stop being a follower, be a leader.... the fact you try to dress trendy based on what girls think proves how much of a tool you really are

especially these retarded rave whores, why you gotta be such a faggot about this?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #185 on: April 07, 2009, 04:21:56 PM »

as long as the females are down, that's what counts...

I don't understand.... if you have a girlfriend, why are you so intent on impressing other girls?

stop being a follower, be a leader.... the fact you try to dress trendy based on what girls think proves how much of a tool you really are

especially these retarded rave whores, why you gotta be such a faggot about this?

do you know ANYTHING about my relationship? no, so stfu and dont speak on what u don't know...

i dont dress "trendy" because I think it's what girls like, I rep the Lakers because they are my team and females love me for loving myself. I wear what I like and what I think looks chill...i'm not you or banana boy, i don't wear clothes because it's what my environment tells me to wear. and besides that, it's a fuckin rave...im probably dressed the most casual out of everyone who was there. now do yourself a favor and stop judging guys.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #186 on: April 07, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »
you look like a rapist

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #187 on: April 07, 2009, 04:27:40 PM »
you look like a rapist

what can i say..the intimidation factor seems to be workin just fine. 8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #188 on: April 07, 2009, 05:13:49 PM »
You don't have room to call ANYONE a loser or a nerd...you just spent 8 pages trying to defend your corny ass lifestyle. THE WHISTLE GOES WOO WOO

Muhfukka

« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2009, 05:15:27 PM »
BLOW MY WHISTLE BITCH

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #190 on: April 07, 2009, 05:21:20 PM »
You don't have room to call ANYONE a loser or a nerd...you just spent 8 pages trying to defend your corny ass lifestyle. THE WHISTLE GOES WOO WOO

im not defending anything, this is my thread, so i'm responding to every reply and laughing at you geeks who attempt to make fun of people havin' a good time when you know damn well ur definition of partying is going to your 12 year old cousins birthday party.

anyways, who are you? are you the guy who looks like a dyke?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2009, 06:11:03 PM »
i dont see the hate...wearin lakers shit in L.A. and fuckin around makin a thizzface ala Mac Dre. the rave shit aint my thing but i dont see the problem.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2009, 08:08:39 PM »
no i am the guy who looks like a cancer patient and takes pictures with bottles of hennessy but doesnt really drink it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #193 on: April 07, 2009, 08:21:22 PM »
no i am the guy who looks like a cancer patient and takes pictures with bottles of hennessy but doesnt really drink it

yea...the guy who looks like a dyke... lol.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2009, 08:22:18 PM »
Whatever makes you feel better about sitting on the forums all day trying to defend you and your gay friends...whatever helps man.....  ::)