Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17646 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #255 on: April 09, 2009, 04:30:31 PM »
Anyone who makes a wife of that walking bag of mollases aint no pimp he's just well a rich spoiled Jew who's as ugly on the outside as I am on the inside.don't you know she's what's called a practice girl?come on nikky step your game up.You could have at least used that bag of gold all Jews keep around their neck to pay for some lipo for her.

Muhfukka

« Reply #256 on: April 09, 2009, 04:34:29 PM »
if shes been losing weight i dont even want to know what she looked like before

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #257 on: April 09, 2009, 04:36:28 PM »
Anyone who makes a wife of that walking bag of mollases aint no pimp he's just well a rich spoiled Jew who's as ugly on the outside as I am on the inside.don't you know she's what's called a practice girl?come on nikky step your game up.You could have at least used that bag of gold all Jews keep around their neck to pay for some lipo for her.

im not married, son. i'm 21. step into the real world.

you got a lotta jokes there...funny guy...sometimes i wonder if you joke this much on forums because you're too pussy to spit your jokes in real life. ive been around these forums for a while, and i'm usually good at detecting that shit. :eh:

Jaydc555

« Reply #258 on: April 09, 2009, 04:36:50 PM »
Now you only have to lift three rolls to get to the pussy

JAZ

« Reply #259 on: April 09, 2009, 04:37:56 PM »
ive been around these forums for a while

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #260 on: April 09, 2009, 04:38:41 PM »
if shes been losing weight i dont even want to know what she looked like before

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #261 on: April 09, 2009, 04:38:56 PM »
ive been around these forums for a while

true

Bananas

« Reply #262 on: April 09, 2009, 04:40:07 PM »
over 30% of men admitted to fantasizing about raping a woman while masturbating.

Muhfukka

« Reply #263 on: April 09, 2009, 04:40:21 PM »
i meant before she started losing weight dumbass not when she was 16 and still had bigger arms than you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #264 on: April 09, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »
i meant before she started losing weight dumbass not when she was 16 and still had bigger arms than you

dawg, it ain't guna work with me, i know your secret...i know why your mad at life. ;)

i can post it if you want? 8)

JAZ

« Reply #265 on: April 09, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »

dawg, it ain't guna work with me, i know your secret...i know why your mad at life. ;)

i can post it if you want? 8)
DO! IT!

Muhfukka

« Reply #266 on: April 09, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »
my secret haha i dont have any secrets. if you mean when your fat girlfriend kept pming me and asking why i am so negative and i responded by saying not everyone grew up a trust fund baby in jewland hills than that is pretty weak

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #267 on: April 09, 2009, 04:45:42 PM »
my secret haha i dont have any secrets. if you mean when your fat girlfriend kept pming me and asking why i am so negative and i responded by saying not everyone grew up a trust fund baby in jewland hills than that is pretty weak

not exactly...you admitted to bein mad at the world cuz your life is so bad. i presume it's the same for most of these other nutriders on here, so don't bring that shit on yourself, homie. chill.

Jaydc555

« Reply #268 on: April 09, 2009, 04:47:13 PM »
Nope this is how I am all day everyday.it is what is.when every single person you meet tells you your the funniest person they've ever met well fuck I guess I must be funny.see little nikky I grew up in low income housing I didn't have no maid I didn't even have a computer or a tv.my father was off doing a murder bid and when you throw all that on a young kids shoulders you have to do something to cope.So I developed a sense of humour because when your life is has fucked as mine what else can you do but make a joke and laugh the shit off.So yeah I'm always like this and I love making fun of faggots like you that think the world of themselves.Nothings funnier to me then people like you.You couldn't handle the life I've had so stick to your fat ugly bitch you fucking bitch.Meanwhile ill be fucking some good pussy because woman love real people like me.Nothing gets panties down faster then pain in the eyes ha ha.You need to look in the mirror and really look at yourself.I see a man when I look in the mirrow what do you see?A shook little bitch is all I see in your pics.

Muhfukka

« Reply #269 on: April 09, 2009, 04:48:18 PM »
i said i can be bitter because things were fucked up i was doing lots of drugs and shit. is that really my big secret