Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17337 times)

herpes

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #375 on: May 14, 2009, 11:31:59 PM »
^you're right...it's not a place where people go to enjoy themselves, you bitter fag.

LOL....remember back in the days when you used to cry about being a loser? it's evident that you're the same way, only now you've realized how pathetic it makes you look to admit it. :grumpy:

Nope I'm pretty happy now.  My life is going in a positive direction.  But keep reaching and trying to use shit against me from 7-8 years ago elior.   And keep down the typing you'll wake your mother and father.

talk about reaching, im chillin at the homies pad, nutlicker

Yea but your still going home to sleep in your mommy daddys house in the bed they paid for.  I ain't reaching the truth is the truth.

And LOL @ actually going on the dubcc at a friends house.  It's the internet get a fucking life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #376 on: May 14, 2009, 11:33:08 PM »
^you're right...it's not a place where people go to enjoy themselves, you bitter fag.

LOL....remember back in the days when you used to cry about being a loser? it's evident that you're the same way, only now you've realized how pathetic it makes you look to admit it. :grumpy:

Nope I'm pretty happy now.  My life is going in a positive direction.  But keep reaching and trying to use shit against me from 7-8 years ago elior.   And keep down the typing you'll wake your mother and father.

Yea but your still going home to sleep in your mommy daddys house in the bed they paid for.  I ain't reaching the truth is the truth.

And LOL @ actually going on the dubcc at a friends house.  It's the internet get a fucking life.

were smokin blunts and watchin nba tv, dumb bitch...i know you have no social life and don't know what kickin it with homies is, but the internet is not off-guard when chillin...lol

youve been very proud ever since you moved into your little ghetto ass apartment. it shows, tommy.

herpes

« Reply #377 on: May 14, 2009, 11:34:48 PM »

were smokin blunts and watchin nba tv, dumb bitch...i know you have no social life and don't know what kickin it with homies is, but the internet is not off-guard when chillin...lol

youve been very proud ever since you moved in to your little ghetto ass apartment. it shows, tommy.

No social life, c'mon elior keep on reaching.  And all the times I go chill with friends over at there place... the dubcc is the last place on my mind lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #378 on: May 14, 2009, 11:57:19 PM »

youve been very proud ever since you moved in to your little ghetto ass apartment. it shows, tommy.

No social life, c'mon elior keep on reaching.  And all the times I go chill with friends over at there place... the dubcc is the last place on my mind lol.

thats cuz their dick is on your mind

JAZ

« Reply #379 on: May 15, 2009, 04:20:05 AM »
those photo's are wiggerific. and a tad homo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #380 on: May 15, 2009, 08:09:24 AM »
those photo's are wiggerific. and a tad homo.

saying wiggerific is more than a tad homo

JAZ

« Reply #381 on: May 15, 2009, 08:12:53 AM »
wait, ill get my xxxl lakers hoody, costco baggy jeans and i'll be right back to you with a witty comeback.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #382 on: May 15, 2009, 08:21:32 AM »
wait, ill get my xxxl lakers hoody, costco baggy jeans and i'll be right back to you with a witty comeback.

witty comeback? wasn't that supposed to be it? regardless, you failed...aren't you the queer who wears rainbow t-shirts and zebra hats? step it up, eurofag. LOL

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #383 on: May 15, 2009, 08:33:42 AM »
keepin it RAVEY 8)

JAZ

« Reply #384 on: May 15, 2009, 08:34:49 AM »

aren't you the queer who wears rainbow t-shirts and zebra hats? step it up, eurofag. LOL
hell to the no. i only fucks with technicolor beards. eurofag? that's clever! I like how you combined the "euro" from europe, and "fag" from faggot and made it one word. pretty slick, Cohen. LOL

PLANT

« Reply #385 on: May 15, 2009, 03:35:25 PM »
LMFAO good call Aguado

NIK you guys look like a bunch of bum-bandits  and LMAO again at the "costco baggy jeans" call haha they used to sell those @ flea markets around here for like 10 bucks, I think a bunch of skids used to wear them when I was in high-school

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #386 on: May 15, 2009, 04:18:47 PM »
LOL....remember back in the days

Werent you the one who made a thread asking advice on how to kiss a girl. Arent you the one dating a beached whale? Arent you the one who is friends with faggot ass roccy? Aren't you the gay that has been coming to these forums for like 10 years? Should i keep going?

Jaydc555

« Reply #387 on: May 15, 2009, 04:33:05 PM »
Floydness has a cholesterol rating of strawberry milkshake

RaveyOne

« Reply #388 on: May 17, 2009, 01:03:37 AM »

Me and the homies doing it real big at the raves. im the bro next to the homie Roccy with my shirt off doing it real big. We were rolling so hard bro roccy couldn't keep his hands off of me.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 01:07:55 AM by RaveyOne »

Roccy

« Reply #389 on: May 17, 2009, 01:09:09 AM »

Me and the homies doing it real big at the raves. im the bro next to the homie Roccy with my shirt off doing it real big. We were rolling so hard bro roccy couldn't keep his hands off of me.

LMAO!!!

This was expected sooner or later, keep em comin, I love groupies.  8)
how it really goes down..