Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17330 times)

RaveyOne

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #450 on: May 18, 2009, 02:29:11 PM »
THESE FOOS ARE ALL JEALOUS THATS WHY THEY HATEN
MAN UP, GET SOME PUSSY FROM A FINE ASS FEE, AND HOP OFF THE NUTS HOMIE. HANDLE YOUR SHIT IN THAT ORDER, WEAKLING 8) 8) 8)

herpes

« Reply #451 on: May 18, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »
anyone who thinks reppin Lakers at a rave is childish is one retarded muthafucka.

and whoever had time to look up all these pics and make an account on various website and what not seriously needs to grow some fuckin nuts, cuz you're a fuckin bitch, straight up...LOL

and Tom...I'd strangle you with your Mets gear, you nerdy ass hick.

LOL with the e-threats elior.  Good luck strangling me wit my met gear.  My entire wardrobe doesn't consist of Met gear like yours is with the lakers.

right...because people dress to raves the same as they dress on an every-day basis...what a fucking moron. im not making e-threats...plain and simple, calling someone who's thizzin their ass off a "heroin addict" is some straight pussy kid shit. a dude like you would most likely be rubbin on dudes if you ever popped a pill, so don't even talk that stuff. ive seen your pics and you're not exactly the scariest lookin dude, so drop the act...PeAce

where did I say I was a scary looking dumb ass ?  What act shit for brains ?  And saying you would strangle me with my own clothes is a threat you fucking moron lol.  And I don't think you look like a heroin addict b/c you pop E, you look like your a heroin addict b/c of the bags under your eyes and the fact you weigh 120 pounds  And thizzing off your ass, if that doesn't sound fruity I don't know what is.

RaveyOne

« Reply #452 on: May 18, 2009, 06:03:36 PM »

Me and the homies doing it real big at the raves. im the bro next to the homie Roccy with my shirt off doing it real big. We were rolling so hard bro roccy couldn't keep his hands off of me.

WHAT THE FUCK?

i didnt even realize NIK was behind the black guy and the dude with no shirt until now
HOMIE WHEN SCCIT WASNT BEHIND ME I WAS BEHIND HIM YADIDAMEAN? YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES WHEN YOURE GETTIN RAVEY OFF THA THIZZZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #453 on: May 18, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »
anyone who thinks reppin Lakers at a rave is childish is one retarded muthafucka.

and whoever had time to look up all these pics and make an account on various website and what not seriously needs to grow some fuckin nuts, cuz you're a fuckin bitch, straight up...LOL

and Tom...I'd strangle you with your Mets gear, you nerdy ass hick.

LOL with the e-threats elior.  Good luck strangling me wit my met gear.  My entire wardrobe doesn't consist of Met gear like yours is with the lakers.

right...because people dress to raves the same as they dress on an every-day basis...what a fucking moron. im not making e-threats...plain and simple, calling someone who's thizzin their ass off a "heroin addict" is some straight pussy kid shit. a dude like you would most likely be rubbin on dudes if you ever popped a pill, so don't even talk that stuff. ive seen your pics and you're not exactly the scariest lookin dude, so drop the act...PeAce

where did I say I was a scary looking dumb ass ?  What act shit for brains ?  And saying you would strangle me with my own clothes is a threat you fucking moron lol.  And I don't think you look like a heroin addict b/c you pop E, you look like your a heroin addict b/c of the bags under your eyes and the fact you weigh 120 pounds  And thizzing off your ass, if that doesn't sound fruity I don't know what is.

right...6'5" 120 pounds... makes perfect sense

you get tossed off of weed, so if you ever popped thizz i guarantee you'd look way more fucked up than i do in those pics....and maybe thizzin sounds fruity to you, but you're a whiteboy from hicksville. that really comes as no surprise.

RaveyOne

« Reply #454 on: May 18, 2009, 07:29:33 PM »
THA MOMIE SCCITS A LITTLE INSECURE ABOUT HIS WEIGHT HOMIE THATS WHY HES ALWAYS WEARIN BAGGY SWEATSHIRTS AND SHIT HEN WERE IN A BUILDING ITH HUNDREDS OF SWEATY PEOPLE. HES WORKIN ON MANNING UP AND HANDLING THAT SHIT THOUGH SO DONT TRIP

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #455 on: May 18, 2009, 07:44:41 PM »
THA MOMIE SCCITS A LITTLE INSECURE ABOUT HIS WEIGHT HOMIE THATS WHY HES ALWAYS WEARIN BAGGY SWEATSHIRTS AND SHIT HEN WERE IN A BUILDING ITH HUNDREDS OF SWEATY PEOPLE. HES WORKIN ON MANNING UP AND HANDLING THAT SHIT THOUGH SO DONT TRIP

IF YOU WAS A REAL RAVER U WOULDA BEEN KNOWN ITS FUCKIN COLD AS FUCK AT RAVES MAN UP AND HANDLE BUSINESS LIL HOODLAND PILLLS DISICIPLE YADIDIDIDIDIA SHABOOBA LABOOBI

Kool Beenz

« Reply #456 on: May 18, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »

LMAO

RaveyOne

« Reply #457 on: May 18, 2009, 07:46:48 PM »

IF YOU WAS A REAL RAVER U WOULDA BEEN KNOWN ITS FUCKIN COLD AS FUCK AT RAVES MAN UP AND HANDLE BUSINESS LIL HOODLAND PILLLS DISICIPLE YADIDIDIDIDIA SHABOOBA LABOOBI
FA SHO HOMIE. IS THAT NEW PROTEIN SHAKE HANDLING IT FOR YOU?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #458 on: May 18, 2009, 08:13:58 PM »

look at you without your shirt, homie...you aint that big yourself.

RaveyOne

« Reply #459 on: May 18, 2009, 08:15:47 PM »

look at you without your shirt, homie...you aint that big yourself.

YEAH BUT I BE HITTIN UP THAT AB BELT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS AND SHIT, YOU KNOW HOW I DO IT

Sikotic™

« Reply #460 on: May 19, 2009, 01:25:23 AM »

I'd fuck her with no condom on while she's on her period.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #461 on: May 19, 2009, 01:46:10 AM »
thats u in the laker hoodie nik?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #462 on: May 19, 2009, 08:24:18 AM »
thats u in the laker hoodie nik?

yea....u seen me round at how sweet?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #463 on: May 19, 2009, 08:24:52 AM »

I'd fuck her with no condom on while she's on her period.

so ud like raves. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #464 on: June 16, 2009, 08:21:36 AM »
MetropleeZ: