Author Topic: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...  (Read 17340 times)

rayallen0

Re: Doin' it big at riznaves, young'ns...
« Reply #570 on: February 23, 2012, 02:50:19 PM »
both spice and nik look normal
hack you do look retarded but i will give the benefit of the doubt they just found the worst picture they could of you.
CC looks like you found his baby pic or else he is a 19 year old in a 12 year olds body. not gay though.

everybody here can keep hating and talking shit like some gossiping fags. including you Nik who always calls them gossiping fags but you do the same exact shit.

"you fags stick together fags"
"ghost and i both think ur a fag cham"
huh????

or when you dissed spice for gauging tiger woods looks and tray dees but now you are judging 3 mens looks?

Sccit

« Reply #571 on: February 23, 2012, 02:59:06 PM »
both spice and nik look normal
hack you do look retarded but i will give the benefit of the doubt they just found the worst picture they could of you.
CC looks like you found his baby pic or else he is a 19 year old in a 12 year olds body. not gay though.

everybody here can keep hating and talking shit like some gossiping fags. including you Nik who always calls them gossiping fags but you do the same exact shit.

"you fags stick together fags"
"ghost and i both think ur a fag cham"
huh????

or when you dissed spice for gauging tiger woods looks and tray dees but now you are judging 3 mens looks?

No judging, just clowning.. And lots of people here think Cham is a fag and a bitch. They just avoid him, because they know if they say something, he'll go on for twenty pages ramblin about how cool and straight he is and how ur only dissin him cuz he made u mad... If not, u must be trollin. Anyways, I duno why I keep gettin dragged into this. Out..  Carry on

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #572 on: February 23, 2012, 03:26:33 PM »
smh @ nik judging other mens looks

i guess he is gay after all

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #573 on: February 23, 2012, 04:06:10 PM »
lol, NIK is without question IMing guys like Radiotube, Notorious TDA, Screwface & Blue Magic to come shit on me...who all have "problems" with me because I shit on their taste in Hip Hop.

Guys like NIK & those mentioned just don't know how to defend their perspective so they get their panties all in a bunch & start going personal. Then when you have three faggots in a thread, just like NIK actually disses people for, he starts "suckin' their dick in a dickfest". NIK is such a hypocrite it's actually pathetic. I remember NIK said some straight up stupid shit like "LeBron isn't better than Durant" & Hack, Plant, 7even & myself were all like "You're a fucking hater & a God damn idiot" & he goes on "you guys are all riding my nuts, look at you faggots teaming up on me". But if he comes across two Europeans taking it up the ass because I just shit on Soccer, he'll jump right in for the ride & it becomes "No, it's not that you make me cry Cham...we just see the bitch you are".

Gollum

• Lil Geezy

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #575 on: February 23, 2012, 10:03:47 PM »
lmao @ the coneheads