Author Topic: Tha Eastsidaz - Gang Bang Muzic: Frequency Of The Streets [REMASTERED Version]  (Read 7477 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Cool, thanks for clearing that up.  I liked the OG version better...maybe it's just me.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
props +1

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
good looking for this, this is a classic album (or compilation)!

Mietek23

Propz for the freedback guys 8)

Rudki

Right when this CD Leaked the net, I THINK it was  a dubcnn link that had a bunch of rare pictures of them recording this thing...they were large pictures too, wondering if anyone can find that or send me some pictures? cuz im lookin to hook up and create some good artwork ready to print for myself and everyone here for this CD....

Mietek23

Right when this CD Leaked the net, I THINK it was  a dubcnn link that had a bunch of rare pictures of them recording this thing...they were large pictures too, wondering if anyone can find that or send me some pictures? cuz im lookin to hook up and create some good artwork ready to print for myself and everyone here for this CD....

Yea, it would be dope if somebody could post those pics... I haven't seen them

Okka

Would be great if somebody still had them.

Rudki

yeah if we can hook those pics up, i can eventually come up with some good artwork for it.......its a cd worth printing covers for!

FOCUSED TRUTH

• Lil Geezy
thanks for this, been looking for a full version for a while

Mietek23

yeah if we can hook those pics up, i can eventually come up with some good artwork for it.......its a cd worth printing covers for!

Precise 8)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
thank you threadstarter!!!!!
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Soopahigh

Precise 8)

Mietek23

So, anyone got that pictures???

Rudki

yeah any good HQ pictures would be good, worst case scenario is I scan in tha eastsidaz source mag cover, and edit Snoop out of it seeming he didn't have much to do with this album.

Also the tracklisting may be slightly different, as the version of gangbang muzic I have has that banger of a song ' Heat' with mamie gunn

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props Big Homie.....shit bangs.... 8)