Author Topic: EMINEM - We Made You (AUDIO)  (Read 998 times)

Matty

Re: EMINEM - We Made You (AUDIO)
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 04:14:50 AM »
this is nowhere near to the quality of some of em's earlier singles with dre. i thought there would be some redeeming quality with a funky beat to match the fruity lyrics but this is a pretty fruity beat too.

obviously the good shit will be on the album, but this is real terrible.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 04:19:41 AM »
haha, what a steaming hot pile of cows shyt this song is.

"crack a bottle" , "we made you" ........ yeh this album is gonna be real dope..............................NOT!!!!!  :D

another wack eminem album,... add it to the other 4 albums, lol  ;D

It would be "add it to the other album"  first 3 were straight.  And don't judge it yet, dudes need a silly single..  Industry rule number 1.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 04:50:21 AM »
terrible

not much to say other than that

Paul

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 04:55:49 AM »
Beat: the shit
Flow: the shit
Lyrics: cool

But why the fuck the accent again ? Who told him that using it is cool ?

Agree 100%

Beat is really nice. lyrocs flow everythin apart from that gay voice
funkyfreshintheflesh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 04:56:02 AM »
I was hoping he had stopped using that voice
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2009, 05:21:14 AM »
I'm pretty sure Dre and Em will surprise us with this album. It won't have this much silly songs. He had to do one for the kids out there, that's just his formula since his first album. I really look forward to the release of "Relapse"

Here's hoping.

This was blatantly Iovine's choice of single for the album. Jessica Simpson on the hook (really?) and typical nonsense from Em. Shame they wasted a decent beat on this.
i think Eminem is to blame for this, not interscope

Matty

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2009, 05:31:23 AM »
wasted a decent beat? shit sounds like your run of the mill bizarre track produced by eminem. that's how bad it is. i'm going back to bumping hey playa now. this will never be played again.

LL Cool A

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2009, 05:36:05 AM »
this song is pretty good, can see it being all over the radio

Invincible

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2009, 05:46:26 AM »
Seriously that fucking accent and irritating hook. Damn I feel so let down. The beat is a banger though.

The Predator

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2009, 06:05:55 AM »
Who sung the hook his mum?

Dre has really gone def.

Uncle Ronnie would be ashamed of Eminem's rapping on this.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2009, 06:31:19 AM »
 :-[ :-\

What exactly is the purpose to a song like this now? I know upto real slimshady it was kool, my name is and real slim shady got love even though it was corny, it was fresh and kool for eminem to do at the time because he was hot. Then without me came outt and this was played the fuck out and then just loose it came and by then it was just completely pathetic. AND THIS IS ME NOT INCLUDING PURPLE PILLS AND MY BAND... ::)

Peope hate on cats like snoop on here any chance they can but his first single game is so much stronger than eminem, damn even lolipop has mure purpose than this song. Atleast lolipop blowed the fuck up and had the clubs going mad so it kinda did its thang. Whats did this gonna do? Gets spins in a 70's club where its exclusive to white kids? Universal eminem is gone if this is the shit that he is spitting now...

And the funny thing is, the beat is bouncy, like its got a clean sound to it, the keys are nice which i was suprised about and eminems flow even with the stupid shit was good. But again silly shit and even a fart in it and 'wait till you hear the rest of the album'...uh-oh...Encore 2? Or will the rest of the album be a step up?

Honestly this is still better than just loose it but it doesnt mean its not wack nonetheless. Eminem was spitting and was dropping singles upto real slim shady...after that dude went offleash, now he is just.... :-\ :-[

The rest of the album better be better or fuck a relapse 2.

And westcoast vet said it best...this some knock off andre 3000 shit. Its crazy how people try and feel a track just because its eminem. First crack a bottle and now this...terrible start to reintroducing himself to hiphop...

To think i was actually kinda hyped about this album...i still think it wont be any worse than encore but i hope its got some sort of replay value to it.

pz

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2009, 06:33:37 AM »
His voice sucks but atleast Dre used a lil bit different drum pattern.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2009, 06:52:42 AM »
if that is jessica simpson she murdered eminem on his own shit :-\

eNgIeS

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2009, 07:08:50 AM »
I think this track gonna take time to grow on me. Let down but not as bad as others are

bez

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2009, 07:16:05 AM »
:-[ :-\

What exactly is the purpose to a song like this now? I know upto real slimshady it was kool, my name is and real slim shady got love even though it was corny, it was fresh and kool for eminem to do at the time because he was hot. Then without me came outt and this was played the fuck out and then just loose it came and by then it was just completely pathetic. AND THIS IS ME NOT INCLUDING PURPLE PILLS AND MY BAND... ::)

Peope hate on cats like snoop on here any chance they can but his first single game is so much stronger than eminem, damn even lolipop has mure purpose than this song. Atleast lolipop blowed the fuck up and had the clubs going mad so it kinda did its thang. Whats did this gonna do? Gets spins in a 70's club where its exclusive to white kids? Universal eminem is gone if this is the shit that he is spitting now...

And the funny thing is, the beat is bouncy, like its got a clean sound to it, the keys are nice which i was suprised about and eminems flow even with the stupid shit was good. But again silly shit and even a fart in it and 'wait till you hear the rest of the album'...uh-oh...Encore 2? Or will the rest of the album be a step up?

Honestly this is still better than just loose it but it doesnt mean its not wack nonetheless. Eminem was spitting and was dropping singles upto real slim shady...after that dude went offleash, now he is just.... :-\ :-[

The rest of the album better be better or fuck a relapse 2.

And westcoast vet said it best...this some knock off andre 3000 shit. Its crazy how people try and feel a track just because its eminem. First crack a bottle and now this...terrible start to reintroducing himself to hiphop...

To think i was actually kinda hyped about this album...i still think it wont be any worse than encore but i hope its got some sort of replay value to it.

pz

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeeeeeeen

couldnt of said to better myself. Awful song and video!