Author Topic: AUDIO ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **  (Read 2657 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: AUDIO ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2009, 05:46:43 AM »
Yup... if this a sign of what's to come on Relapse, it's not looking good. Shit sucks.

I did a quick browse through some sites like MTV.com, sohh.com and the like, and this shit isn't being received well anywhere. Everybody is tired of Em's old video antics and thinks the song is trash. Rightfully so.

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2009, 05:50:04 AM »
I must say I thought the video was hilarious  8)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2009, 05:54:16 AM »
Ain't feelin this at all.

The_Offence

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2009, 05:56:35 AM »
anybody thinking this is hot your whats wrong with hip hop supporting garbage music its been like that with eminem for years he puts out a shitty ass track and every white person bows to there god....face it if cam-ron dropped this shit everybody would say its wack eminem, lil wayne, & snoop are 3 artists that get away with dropping garbage and people still support this nonsense this is trash on every level the beat sounds like some circus clown music and eminems lyrics made me wanna stick a knife in my eye this not even decent its flat out trash and call me a hater but ask your self how would you rate this track if it was by another artist

no matter how bad the music is these idiots will still support anything by dre & em even if its garbage people saying this is fire  :-\ are on crack come on are you really gonna say this is fire ::)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2009, 05:57:14 AM »
I'm liking the beat, as expected the single is typical material. Video has its moments though.

That sounds like Marsha from Floetry on the hook. Makes sense if it is, if they needed a female voice might as well be a label mate.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2009, 06:17:39 AM »
This song is the typical 1st single from Eminem... I'm actually fuckin' wit' it.  I never play singles when I get the album anyways (i just usually skip em).  But of course bloggers aren't feeling it, they don't feel anything... and 4/10 bloggers are usually the same people from the different blogs sites just with different names

JRiv

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2009, 06:21:16 AM »
anybody thinking this is hot your whats wrong with hip hop supporting garbage music its been like that with eminem for years he puts out a shitty ass track and every white person bows to there god....face it if cam-ron dropped this shit everybody would say its wack eminem, lil wayne, & snoop are 3 artists that get away with dropping garbage and people still support this nonsense this is trash on every level the beat sounds like some circus clown music and eminems lyrics made me wanna stick a knife in my eye this not even decent its flat out trash and call me a hater but ask your self how would you rate this track if it was by another artist

no matter how bad the music is these idiots will still support anything by dre & em even if its garbage people saying this is fire  :-\ are on crack come on are you really gonna say this is fire ::)

First of all,  this track is tight!

Second
Em, Snoop, and Wayne get away with dropping tracks like this because they have dropped heat and garbage simultaneously.  So ppl expect stuff like this next time these artists drop.....although i don't think that wayne rock album is going to be good.....

Smoke

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2009, 06:31:52 AM »

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2009, 06:33:37 AM »
video is hilarious!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2009, 07:11:51 AM »
This song is the typical 1st single from Eminem... I'm actually fuckin' wit' it.
You fuck with everything that is on the top charts, that is obvious.
Eminems accent is stupid as fuck, ok this is mainstream single but he could still flow normal. It's not like he would sell less if he didn't sound so fucking weird.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2009, 07:20:29 AM »
this is straight trash doo doo butter ass stains...

im a fan of eminem too... pretty fukkin sad how hip hop's greats are falling off bad... and all we got to rely on are these new garbage rappers..

true story

lolipop>>>>>>this which aint saying much but atleast it had club power, this is a joke

kuruptDPG

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2009, 07:22:51 AM »
cheers for the link, il check it out

redspyda

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2009, 07:38:35 AM »
Dont like it... its trash... thats just my opinion

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2009, 07:56:58 AM »
The production is fresh, all sounds like a band recorded.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2009, 08:05:26 AM »