Author Topic: AUDIO ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **  (Read 2650 times)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: AUDIO ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2009, 08:30:49 AM »
song sucks pretty much.

Suga Foot

« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2009, 08:48:26 AM »
The beat is cool.  I don't love it, but it knocks.  The song is what I thought it would be.  It would have been cool if they changed up the formula tho.  This is too predictable. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2009, 08:53:34 AM »
This song is the typical 1st single from Eminem... I'm actually fuckin' wit' it.
You fuck with everything that is on the top charts, that is obvious.
Eminems accent is stupid as fuck, ok this is mainstream single but he could still flow normal. It's not like he would sell less if he didn't sound so fucking weird.

and you're dutch, you fuck your mother

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2009, 08:56:53 AM »
i thought it was aight and not nearly as bad as everyone says it is.....in a month this will be all over the radio and heads will start saying shit like....'wow, its really grown on me", cuz everything said about this song thus far is the same shit everyone said about crack a bottle, and look at how that shit blew up.....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

The_Offence

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2009, 09:07:57 AM »
eminem + dre = groupie balls hugging fans ass kissing no matter how the track sounds you lames will always rate anything by these artist high

my question would you say the same shit if this was a down south artist and this shit was produced by polow da don...these people base there opinions on the artists and not the product you say lollipop is shit but this is fire  :-\ get the fuck outta both tracks are ass i judge artist by the product they put out not by there names...if jay z put out some weak shit i don't say this shit hot because its by jay i listen track and rate it just like it was done by any other artist and if its hot I'll say its hot but this is just trash on every level and the sad part is this will be a number 1 single for months

how many times can you get the same singles from a artist before saying ok this is just being over done now

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2009, 09:10:25 AM »
Did "My Name Is...", "The Real Slim Shady" or "Without Me" indicate what TSSLP, TMMLP or TES sounded like? Granted, "Just Lose It" was an indication of ENCORE's sound... but seriously, did any of you expect the lead commercialsingle to his solo album to be anything different than this?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2009, 09:21:45 AM »
This song is the typical 1st single from Eminem... I'm actually fuckin' wit' it.
Eminems accent is stupid as fuck, ok this is mainstream single but he could still flow normal. It's not like he would sell less if he didn't sound so fucking weird.

I'm not dutch but thanks for the compliment, it's always nice to have people so high class communicating with me.

DPG4EVA

« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2009, 09:22:04 AM »
 :(

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2009, 09:25:43 AM »

I'm not dutch but thanks for the compliment, it's always nice to have people so high class communicating with me.
:laugh: props.
you must have hit a nerve  :D

Did "My Name Is...", "The Real Slim Shady" or "Without Me" indicate what TSSLP, TMMLP or TES sounded like? Granted, "Just Lose It" was an indication of ENCORE's sound... but seriously, did any of you expect the lead commercialsingle to his solo album to be anything different than this?
no, but you need to realise that there's a pattern in recent Eminem material.
so best believe he will make an idiot out of himself on more tracks (maybe not the whole album)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2009, 09:34:53 AM »
No way is Lollipop better than this. Lollipop had a cheap South-ish beat, most generic lyrics and flow from Wayne and he mumbled through the whole track. The chours was dope though. This track has a bouncy beat, nice flow, doep chours and more witty worldplay than Wayne but a terrible accent. So they are basically equal at mumbling/accent thing but in other categorys it's no question.

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2009, 09:47:13 AM »
Me from several years ago would've liked it more.  It's different, gonna take some time to grow.  I don't know about better than Crack A Bottle.  There's usually tons of better tracks than the lead single for each of his albums, so that's promising. 

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2009, 09:53:44 AM »
No way is Lollipop better than this. Lollipop had a cheap South-ish beat, most generic lyrics and flow from Wayne and he mumbled through the whole track. The chours was dope though. This track has a bouncy beat, nice flow, doep chours and more witty worldplay than Wayne but a terrible accent. So they are basically equal at mumbling/accent thing but in other categorys it's no question.

Why y'all do compares "Lollipop" to "We Made You"?
Fisrt of all I dont considers both singles as rap material, this is commercial music and so "Lollipop" is way better than "We Made You" hands down
Now we'll see how successful will be "We Made You" but I doubt it will reach Lollipop success

Žŕiņēė

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2009, 09:56:28 AM »
At least crack a bottle had a new dre verse on it...  :-\

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Why y'all do compares "Lollipop" to "We Made You"?
Fisrt of all I dont considers both singles as rap material, this is commercial music and so "Lollipop" is way better than "We Made You" hands down
Now we'll see how successful will be "We Made You" but I doubt it will reach Lollipop success

exactly, its not even a comparison. As for lolipop having a cheap beat, it was catchy regardless and both tracks are used to sell records and gets spins. Lolipop is ten times this track for what they're supposed to be. Nobody saying wayne is a better rapper, just in terms of tracks, lolipop shits all over this. Lolipop fits on his album better too than this will eminems. Poeple go into clubs and ask for lolipop to get heard, aint nobody in their right mind going to say 'hey can u play we made you' lol

pz

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2009, 10:11:22 AM »
I really don't see how Lollipop shits on this. I mean what aspect of Lollipop is better than this ?