Author Topic: AUDIO ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **  (Read 2700 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Re: AUDIO ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2009, 02:02:33 PM »
I like it! I like how its a broadway themed. Shits hot! This is a single you know hes singles are always like this I am sure the whole album aint gonna be about celebs

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2009, 02:05:29 PM »
i swear eminem is the only fukkin rapper always getting a pass by his dickriding stans... disgusting.... i remember when "just lose it" came out i heard the same weak ass statements...

my name is .. without me and real slim shady were good songs..

just lose it and we made you are the epitome of trash.. im not being a hater ok dickriders im just stating the truth...

MarshColin

« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »
I really don't see how Lollipop shits on this. I mean what aspect of Lollipop is better than this ?

More catchy, more mainstream appeal and it was new rap gen wit auto-tune and all thats why it was a monster hit
that Eminem single is just the same shit he delivers for years.. it will certainly be a hit but not big as Lollipop

More catchy ? No. More mainstream appeal with the autotune yes but autotune sucks. And this Em track is weak as hell I'm just saying it's better than that Lollipop bullshit.

As far as hit status goes I also don't think it's gonna be super big. Em and Interscope are so dumb, how do they expect to do crazy numbers if he comes up with the same recycled single forumla he had since 99. His core fanbase got older for 10 years, yet he drops this bullshit, trying to cater to the new audience, which doesn't make sense since their idols are Wayne, Kanye, T.I.... Same with 50 and his desperate attempts to recreate In Da Club. It's a real shame because they both got talent but they just don't seem to have that passion about music anymore. That what all the money will do to you I guess.

More catchy? Lolipop is a milliontimes catchier than this. The beat is instantly recognisable, this is just another beat. The hook is also catchier than this formuliac shit. Yes autotune is usually wack but so are eminem first singles usually wack. Yeh eminem raps are better but he using his bullshit accent talk and wayne is saying a bunch of mumbling shit nobody can recognise but atleast that bullshit still sounds better with the beat than this.

This is the sixth time we have heard this!! SIXTH time!! my name is, real slim shady, purple pills, without me, my band, just loose it and now we made you....is that seventh?...holy i even lost count and that pretty much sums it up. And the funny thing is they keep on regressing. Sure this is a lil better than just loose it but a lil better pretty much sums it all up and that is the bottom line. Just loose it was rubbish, this being a lil better dont say much.

Eminem and wayne are both big names, eminem being the bigger and basically all the purpose of these first tracks are for them to be very radio friendly and get loads of spins in clubs and radio to get buzz. Eminem could have had a song in the past that could do that and still not get skipped on the album. Thats what lolipop is as in it fits the album more rather than we made you/just loose it et which nobody will want to hear again if you have a decent ear. The purpose of both tracks is the same and for what they're supposed to be lolipop kills this for what it is imo.

crack a bottle and now this....I'm HOPING the rest is better but i'll  never spin a track forever trying to feel it, this just dont do nothing for me. Its a joke. Lolipop proved it had club life atleast...this has zero life...not as anything imo. Its garbage without a purpose. Atleast lolipop could get a whole bunch of people up for some juicy fiya in a club lol...orwhatever it was. lol

Its all about opinions though homie  ;)

pz

Agreed. Lollipop shits, pisses, and vomits all over this Eminem track.

JohnnyL

« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2009, 03:06:39 PM »
I agree with the people who said that this is the type of first single Eminem always puts out.  It seems like Eminem's first singles always have an extra-poppy sound and are way more enjoyable if viewed in the context of the video.  As a stand-alone song I think it's okay.  It's not great, but I don't think it's horrid.  Actually, his flow is really good, but that weird-o voice he uses while rapping this one might be taking away a little bit from the song itself.  I don't know if it's just me, but it seemed like he let up a little bit on the weird-o voice on the second verse.  To me, this song isn't very telling at all as far as what we can expect from the rest of the album.  I thought Encore was pretty sub-par compared to what Em's capable of, and this song is a little reminiscent of what Encore sounded like.  But on the other hand, Em really has put a song like this out for every first single of every album he's released thus far.  So I will reserve judgement on the full album, until I can hear more tracks from it.

Mygla

Re: ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2009, 03:35:38 PM »
Jessica Simpson sing the chorus???
No, her name is Dina Rae.

if it's her I've got 20 bucks saying this is track 13 on Relapse  :D

Bumped this in my car today, and now I'm really looking forward for the instrumental to leak, cause it bangs... Eminem must've been on crack while rapping on it tho.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2009, 03:47:30 PM »
I don't even like it but for some reason I can't stop listening to it. kinda strange. I had the same thing with that Kevin Rudolph feat. Lil Wayne song, I didn't like it but I kept listening to it.   :P

god damn

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2009, 04:16:13 PM »
If you were hyped for a new eminem single and are now dissapointed.

There's something wrong. What would you expect ?

This is a pure eminem/Dre combo. The beat rocks. It's very very commercial....Same formula as everybody noticed.

The only problem i have is the accent...

Apart from that, its dope. Its gonna sell big.

And Meho, i co-sign you're point about the fans being 10 years older now. Interesting... How can they enjoy the same single over and over ?. Thats a problem.
Obviiously the target is the new generation, not the old eminem fans.  he reaches the new generation of 12-16 years old now. This type of single will bring new kids into hip hop.
But still, his fans should be pleased as its wayyyyy better than "just loose it" which was really garbage.

Personally i'm satisfied and think the album is still gonna be crazy. Dre on that next level shit  8) 8) 8)

The D.O.C and

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2009, 04:56:54 PM »

This is a pure eminem/Dre combo. The beat rocks. It's very very commercial....Same formula as everybody noticed.

And Meho, i co-sign you're point about the fans being 10 years older now. Interesting... How can they enjoy the same single over and over ?. Thats a problem.
Obviiously the target is the new generation, not the old eminem fans.  he reaches the new generation of 12-16 years old now. This type of single will bring new kids into hip hop.
But still, his fans should be pleased as its wayyyyy better than "just loose it" which was really garbage.

Personally i'm satisfied and think the album is still gonna be crazy. Dre on that next level shit  8) 8) 8)

+1. I dunno wtf people were expecting from a first eminem single. It aint that dope, but the chorus is already stuck in my head, and the beat goes hard...

Dawaun Parker said that "this is the usual eminem single, the albums dark as hell" or some shit like that, ive got faith

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2009, 05:02:10 PM »
i swear eminem is the only fukkin rapper always getting a pass by his dickriding stans... disgusting.... i remember when "just lose it" came out i heard the same weak ass statements...

just lose it and we made you are the epitome of trash.. im not being a hater ok dickriders im just stating the truth...

This song isn't any worse than Without Me and Real Slim Shady, except maybe for the annoying accent. Same type of song, just people have gotten tired of his shtick by now. Who knows though, the kids will probably love it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2009, 05:20:24 PM »
this song is better

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2009, 05:23:54 PM »

+1. I dunno wtf people were expecting from a first eminem single. It aint that dope, but the chorus is already stuck in my head, and the beat goes hard...

Dawaun Parker said that "this is the usual eminem single, the albums dark as hell" or some shit like that, ive got faith

i dont know y u r even responding, it's nothing but tha usual ppl hating on it (literally).  i mean c'mon.... they dont like anything by anybody and it's always thoze 6 who respond and with the same difference of opinion....... why bother

http://www.bourgy.com/deelishis-nude-02.html

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2009, 06:58:18 PM »

This song isn't any worse than Without Me and Real Slim Shady, except maybe for the annoying accent. Same type of song, just people have gotten tired of his shtick by now. Who knows though, the kids will probably love it.

I don't have a problem with the corny subject matter as long as the way he pulls it off is dope. But this new song is just garbage. The Real Slim Shady beat was dope, real talk, he flowed over the beat well, chorus was catchy as fuck. Same shit as Without Me, his flow on that was crazy. I know he pulls this type of song as the first single all the time but the standards have lowered dramatically.

His biggest single was "Lose Yourself" pure genius track went #1 on Billboard Hot 100, his only #1 song. I don't see why he couldn't try that formula again. Someone please kill Jimmy Iovine.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2009, 09:57:19 PM »
Wrong, Crack A Bottle also went to number 1 :laugh:. It's pretty crazy though how none of his other tracks have been to number 1, "Without Me" number 2 though!

Lose Yourself Is probably Em's dopest single by far though, the energy and everything about it was insane, 8 Mile Soundtrack was straight up ill....
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 10:03:09 PM by dubsmith_nz »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2009, 10:13:51 PM »
Hook is pretty funny, tight beat!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2009, 10:39:54 PM »

I don't have a problem with the corny subject matter as long as the way he pulls it off is dope. But this new song is just garbage. The Real Slim Shady beat was dope, real talk, he flowed over the beat well, chorus was catchy as fuck. Same shit as Without Me, his flow on that was crazy. I know he pulls this type of song as the first single all the time but the standards have lowered dramatically.

His biggest single was "Lose Yourself" pure genius track went #1 on Billboard Hot 100, his only #1 song. I don't see why he couldn't try that formula again. Someone please kill Jimmy Iovine.

You got a point that Lose Yourself was a single AND a good song. But I gotta disagree with the rest, We Made You isn't any worse than Without Me and Real Slim Shady, except for the accent. It'll be all over the airwaves soon. Wait until you are forced to listen to it 3 times an hour before you decide how catchy it is.