Author Topic: AUDIO ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **  (Read 2698 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: AUDIO ** NEW EMINEM SINGLE **
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2009, 11:35:36 PM »
Are yall forgetting "Stan", "Guilty Conscience", "The Way I Am" etc, all his singles except his first ones are generally straight up dope

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2009, 11:36:19 PM »
I predict a third #1 single for Eminem with this.

Anyway, remember all the stories about Eminem getting fat?? Well, in this video he looks slimmer than ever. He must have been on a killer diet.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2009, 12:38:16 AM »
If you were hyped for a new eminem single and are now dissapointed.

There's something wrong. What would you expect ?

This is a pure eminem/Dre combo. The beat rocks. It's very very commercial....Same formula as everybody noticed.

The only problem i have is the accent...

Apart from that, its dope. Its gonna sell big.

And Meho, i co-sign you're point about the fans being 10 years older now. Interesting... How can they enjoy the same single over and over ?. Thats a problem.
Obviiously the target is the new generation, not the old eminem fans.  he reaches the new generation of 12-16 years old now. This type of single will bring new kids into hip hop.
But still, his fans should be pleased as its wayyyyy better than "just loose it" which was really garbage.

Personally i'm satisfied and think the album is still gonna be crazy. Dre on that next level shit  8) 8) 8)

the thing is, even if you take it for what it is, it's still bad to me.

Mietek23

« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2009, 12:46:11 AM »
Just watched the video and it fuckin' SUCKS! This shit was funny in 99 cause it was something new, today it's just played the fuck out...

alcoolholic

« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2009, 02:50:33 AM »
its growing on me with the video to it

yeah man, i bumped the track several times today, and showed it to a few colleagues, everyones feelin it and its funny as fuck

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2009, 03:28:36 AM »
When is this released to itunes?

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2009, 10:41:41 AM »
I noticed people on the forums and internet are hating on the song, but those spend time online heard the song and they felt it hard. I beginging to see a pattern with bloggers. They influence each others thoughts.
Songs is still dope to me. All i know is I dont' have time and negative energy to put into songs i have no interest in. I just ignore them.,