Author Topic: would you like to see that gossip gets banned from the forum?  (Read 1034 times)

Elano

Re: would you like to see that gossip gets banned from the forum?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 05:56:20 AM »
Fuck censorship.

the thing is, flexibility didn't work on this forum.
regulation is meant to keep things under control, not to piss off hippies.

why do you think traffic rules were made?

Traffic rules were made to prevent people form killing each other. This is a fuckin hip-hop message board for Christ sake.
you clearly don't understand the principle

No, you don't understand the fact that this is an internet message board, not the House of Representatives. Relax and don't take it so serious.
stop switching the subject
STOP BITCHING.
you cry every time somebody starts a topic about DRE,DETOX or a gay "artist" is about to be dropped from aftermath

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 06:06:30 AM »
I would like to see All Dr dre stans tied up and then the detox masters burned in front of him.then as an a final insult banned from this forum.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 06:50:11 AM »
LOL

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 09:11:10 AM »
definately agree with sikotic and adon. Its a hiphop FORUM, its here to create discussion and make people aware of gossip and all thats happening in hiphop. If people cant take gossip, dont take part in it  imo and if it does really go over the top and people start bitching from every angle instead of resposding to the original gossip than yes, lock the topic if aint got nothing to do with the original gossip, but overall, this is the internet and a hiphop forum, people have the right to post as much gossip as they want whether true or not, if it aint worth checking, dont respond to it. 8)

sikotic and adon on point.

pz!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2009, 12:18:51 PM »
definately agree with sikotic and adon. Its a hiphop FORUM, its here to create discussion and make people aware of gossip and all thats happening in hiphop. If people cant take gossip, dont take part in it  imo and if it does really go over the top and people start bitching from every angle instead of resposding to the original gossip than yes, lock the topic if aint got nothing to do with the original gossip, but overall, this is the internet and a hiphop forum, people have the right to post as much gossip as they want whether true or not, if it aint worth checking, dont respond to it. 8)

sikotic and adon on point.

pz!
i can take gossip, but i don't like the influence it has on this forum.
hence i made this topic.

by the way, take into account that, while this is a public forum, it is someone's property.
that's why i clearly stated that i'm not telling what should happen with this place.

i'm just sharing my thoughts.
anyway, you're right that the damage of gossip on a rap forum is a joke, in compared to the tremendous impact of gossip on society.
but that doesn't mean, that relatively speaking, there is no problem.
it's obviously not a problem to you.
however i'm certainly not the only one that has a problem with it; outside of the ones that spoke on it, there are posters that agree with me but haven't entered the topic(yet).
we problably form a minority though.

i'm quite confident that my suggestion will make the forum cleaner and more appealing,
based on the observations i've done for a long time.
i remember that several posters were clowning me last year, when i made a similar topic such as this one.
yet a part of the staff agreed with me and eventually took action.
not that i influenced them with my topic, but it did prove that the issue that i had brought to the light, back then, was not made up.

also, i'm not knocking your for agreeing with what Sikotic posted, but he clearly proved in this topic that he's one of the many simple-minded posters; this topic is obviously not meant for him, as it is too complex.

Bananas

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »
bureaucrat!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2009, 10:17:17 AM »
The gossip does get tiresome but for the most part the posters that have bad intentions meet they demise one way or another. I just tune it out and stick to and post in topics that I enjoy reading.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 12:10:34 PM »
also, i'm not knocking your for agreeing with what Sikotic posted, but he clearly proved in this topic that he's one of the many simple-minded posters; this topic is obviously not meant for him, as it is too complex.
Haha, someone is having a hard time accepting the fact that another person disagrees with him. All I said is you are making an issue out of a non-issue.

I completely understood the "complexities" of this topic.......haha, "complex". But what can you really expect from someone with a Paris avatar?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 02:20:54 PM »
This is a forum dedicated to hip hop, voice of the lowest common denominator in America. The sound of white tee rocking, illiterate idiots. Dre Day here, is concerned that gossip will lower the standards of this place. I guess I'm the only one who sees the irony.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 03:31:59 PM »
Dre Day is one of those cats that attends "Hip-Hop Conferences" where the likes of Ja Rule, Al Sharpton, Don "Magic" Juan and Louis Farrakhan discuss issues plaguing the world today.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2009, 03:40:35 PM »
I would like to see ur ass get banned.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2009, 03:33:07 AM »
Haha, someone is having a hard time accepting the fact that another person disagrees with him. All I said is you are making an issue out of a non-issue.

I completely understood the "complexities" of this topic.......haha, "complex". But what can you really expect from someone with a Paris avatar?

LOL just because you're simpleminded, doesn't mean i don't respect different views  :laugh:

i mean i could try to explain to you, but why should i bother?
you already proved to me that you're not a credible poster at all.
now if you had entered the topic with strong arguments, it would have been different.

but now there's no way i can take you serious anymore to help the conversation

Chad Vader

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2009, 05:01:54 AM »
Dre Day is one of those cats that attends "Hip-Hop Conferences" where the likes of Ja Rule, Al Sharpton, Don "Magic" Juan and Louis Farrakhan discuss issues plaguing the world today.

JA Rule? eeeh,that can't be right?

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2009, 05:06:58 AM »
That reminds me that face chappelle routine.what does ja think I need to know!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2009, 09:53:58 AM »
This is a tragic event folks...both the twin towers have been knocked down, and now we have JA RULE on the line.....