Author Topic: would you like to see that gossip gets banned from the forum?  (Read 1032 times)

Sikotic™

Re: would you like to see that gossip gets banned from the forum?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »
also, i'm not knocking your for agreeing with what Sikotic posted, but he clearly proved in this topic that he's one of the many simple-minded posters; this topic is obviously not meant for him, as it is too complex.
Haha, someone is having a hard time accepting the fact that another person disagrees with him. All I said is you are making an issue out of a non-issue.

I completely understood the "complexities" of this topic.......haha, "complex". But what can you really expect from someone with a Paris avatar?

LOL just because you're simpleminded, doesn't mean i don't respect different views  :laugh:

i mean i could try to explain to you, but why should i bother?
you already proved to me that you're not a credible poster at all.
now if you had entered the topic with strong arguments, it would have been different.

but now there's no way i can take you serious anymore to help the conversation

Oh God, I lost all credibility on a hip-hop forum.

I know you're the "credible" hip-hop poster around here, but does that really even matter if today's hip-hop has no credibility?

Hope I'm not going too fast for ya. You think about that while I sit down and brainstorm some arguments to your pointless thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2009, 11:42:34 AM »
also, i'm not knocking your for agreeing with what Sikotic posted, but he clearly proved in this topic that he's one of the many simple-minded posters; this topic is obviously not meant for him, as it is too complex.
Haha, someone is having a hard time accepting the fact that another person disagrees with him. All I said is you are making an issue out of a non-issue.

I completely understood the "complexities" of this topic.......haha, "complex". But what can you really expect from someone with a Paris avatar?

LOL just because you're simpleminded, doesn't mean i don't respect different views  :laugh:

i mean i could try to explain to you, but why should i bother?
you already proved to me that you're not a credible poster at all.
now if you had entered the topic with strong arguments, it would have been different.

but now there's no way i can take you serious anymore to help the conversation

Oh God, I lost all credibility on a hip-hop forum.

I know you're the "credible" hip-hop poster around here, but does that really even matter if today's hip-hop has no credibility?

Hope I'm not going too fast for ya. You think about that while I sit down and brainstorm some arguments to your pointless thread.
who says i care about reputation?

anyway, it's simple.
your view conflicts with mine.
you're not able to understand my point of view, but are you able to see that this is not going anywhere?

Chad Vader

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2009, 07:25:50 AM »
Dre Day is one of those cats that attends "Hip-Hop Conferences" where the likes of
Ja Rule, Al Sharpton, Don "Magic" Juan and Louis Farrakhan discuss issues plaguing the world today.

If they discuss how to get kids to stop buying and supporting crap like Snoops Ego Trippin... I'll join Dre-Day at the next "Hip-Hop Conference".  ;D  ;)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2009, 08:17:43 AM »
Dre Day is one of those cats that attends "Hip-Hop Conferences" where the likes of Ja Rule, Al Sharpton, Don "Magic" Juan and Louis Farrakhan discuss issues plaguing the world today.
LMAO!!

I would like to see ur ass get banned.
For real.

Watches karma go down -1 or more, oh no how am I going to live & cope with this shit?? :'( :'( :'(
 ::) ::) ::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2009, 08:35:50 AM »
Dre Day is one of those cats that attends "Hip-Hop Conferences" where the likes of Ja Rule, Al Sharpton, Don "Magic" Juan and Louis Farrakhan discuss issues plaguing the world today.
LMAO!!

I would like to see ur ass get banned.
For real.

Watches karma go down -1 or more, oh no how am I going to live & cope with this shit?? :'( :'( :'(
 ::) ::) ::)
lol is that suppose to provoke me? :laugh:

Portugoal

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2009, 08:51:41 AM »
hahahahahhahahahha

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2009, 11:37:57 AM »
dre gay is a bitch

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2009, 01:25:05 PM »
G-Spot exists solely for the purpose of bullshit threads. Which is sad because it usually turns out more interesting than the actual music sections. I've tried posting there but they only talk about the same five rappers.

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2009, 02:35:34 PM »
what dubcc needs is more scanned pages out of old rap fagazines