Author Topic: EMINEM-WE MADE YOU *VIDEO*  (Read 2939 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: EMINEM-WE MADE YOU *VIDEO*
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 09:51:26 AM »
this is BEYOND disappointing lol.

this is worst than "Just Lose It", i did not think that was possible.

good thing is that this is his single, so maybe the rest will be good? lmao, i dont know anymore.

but i think the beat is AWESOME, Dre fuckin came with it! 8)

LOL @ Dre being Captian Kirk <------CLASSIC! :laugh:

was the asain guy the same one from MADtv?

LMAO, when the video ends they play a commercial & then "Lose Yourself" comes on, what a nice transition. ;) :)

i think Em has to stop dissing celebrities; once i saw him sitting in the chair with the cowboy hat on, i knew it was going to be bad.

Without Me was a great song, imo. this has no feel like that at all, GARBAGE!

yeah when comparing the two tracks, you notice how bad We Made You is.

not to mention that Without Me wasn't even that good, but "ok" ;)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 09:58:45 AM »
after checkin this for few times i can say its a great video and ok song (expected)...dudes know what they doing

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 10:04:16 AM »
^lol, i enjoy MOST of Eminem's work, even some stuff off of Encore.

Without Me was a good song to me; even if it had silly Eminem lyrics at times, his normal voice was there, the message was dope & he spit some hot lines.

but yeah comparing this to any of his work, even his "lesser work", anything sounds better than this (even if the video was pretty entertaining :P).

after checkin this for few times i can say its a great video and ok song (expected)...dudes know what they doing

i know what your saying & i think i agree with you.

they think this could blow up & sell, so let this be Eminem's "Lollipop".

he might come hard with his next song (maybe not a single), but i'll try not to anticiapate it too much after hearing this lol.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 10:23:02 AM »
hey meho i don't hear how dre came correct on the beat? sounds more like a corny eminem produced cut. at the very best it sounds like a throwaway dre loop he might have made several years ago. they should have tried a bit harder to make this a good funky track as well as funny. dre failed.

Really?  What are you expecting?  I ain't trying to be a smart ass either, for this type of lyrical content and feel what kind of beat did you want?

I thought it was dope.  Compared to past material this all sounds like a band got together and recorded each of their instruments.  It sounds tighter and more cohesive then Crack a Bottle.

As for Eminem, he continues his pattern of releasing comical first singles.  Unlike when he first came out, he isn't offensive.  Now this kind of Em track is expected.   I don't really get the feeling he's supposed to be shocking.  If he is then he failed.  I would've preferred him to went at other rappers but when has Em every done this unless he was provoked?

I don't mind his accent.  I actually prefer it to his annoying extremely nasally voice he had when he first blew up.   

Everyone keeps arguing they like the serious Eminem but you have to recognize that the comical aspect is as much a part of his image as is the serious.  I can understand people complaining if Nas dropped a single like this but it's Eminem!

I prefer the beat over the vocals which shows that I won't play the song that much but I don't listen to his comical music too often.  So, I'm not surprised nor am I disappointed.

you don't understand; he used to be funny

That might be the case.  I didn't like Slim Shady Lp or the Marshall Mather's Lp.  I respect both of the cds but I don't listen to them.  II prefer the Eminem Show and Encore.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 10:50:13 AM »
hey meho i don't hear how dre came correct on the beat? sounds more like a corny eminem produced cut. at the very best it sounds like a throwaway dre loop he might have made several years ago. they should have tried a bit harder to make this a good funky track as well as funny. dre failed.

Really?  What are you expecting?  I ain't trying to be a smart ass either, for this type of lyrical content and feel what kind of beat did you want?

I thought it was dope.  Compared to past material this all sounds like a band got together and recorded each of their instruments.  It sounds tighter and more cohesive then Crack a Bottle.

As for Eminem, he continues his pattern of releasing comical first singles.  Unlike when he first came out, he isn't offensive.  Now this kind of Em track is expected.   I don't really get the feeling he's supposed to be shocking.  If he is then he failed.  I would've preferred him to went at other rappers but when has Em every done this unless he was provoked?

I don't mind his accent.  I actually prefer it to his annoying extremely nasally voice he had when he first blew up.   

Everyone keeps arguing they like the serious Eminem but you have to recognize that the comical aspect is as much a part of his image as is the serious.  I can understand people complaining if Nas dropped a single like this but it's Eminem!

I prefer the beat over the vocals which shows that I won't play the song that much but I don't listen to his comical music too often.  So, I'm not surprised nor am I disappointed.

you don't understand; he used to be funny

That might be the case.  I didn't like Slim Shady Lp or the Marshall Mather's Lp.  I respect both of the cds but I don't listen to them.  II prefer the Eminem Show and Encore.
fair enough  ;)
the accent is actually a big issue for me.

off of Encore, i can listen to : Evil Deeds( good song), Never Enough( best song on the album i think), Mosh, Encore (curtains down) + bonus: We As Americans ( great song).
the rest of the tracks is either horrible or mediocre.

i know what your saying & i think i agree with you.

they think this could blow up & sell, so let this be Eminem's "Lollipop".

he might come hard with his next song (maybe not a single), but i'll try not to anticiapate it too much after hearing this lol.
lol, for me the anticipation is pretty much gone  :P
i'm still very curious though.

Matty

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2009, 11:38:45 AM »
i thought the production might be a little more fresh sounding, that's the let down. the earlier, comical em singles actually had quality funky beats (real slim shady, my name is) but this is just poor.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2009, 11:42:04 AM »
It also seems hinted at that Relapse 2 might be the more serious affair.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2009, 11:43:30 AM »
he fell off

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2009, 11:45:31 AM »
wonder if doc brown..knows what he is doin with the flux capacitor kuz we in 2003 again

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »
based on what?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2009, 11:51:25 AM »
wonder if doc brown..knows what he is doin with the flux capacitor kuz we in 2003 again

??? :laugh:

based on what?

yeah, where is that theory developing? lol :P

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2009, 11:57:51 AM »
its better then just lose it but not a great song w.e kinda expected hop relapes will hav serious stuff

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2009, 12:03:30 PM »
i just relistened to it.

at about the 2:40 mark he says "why should i wash my filthy mouth out? you think thats bad? wait until you hear the rest of my album".

i dont know what to make from that comment, but it could be REAL bad news lol.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2009, 12:08:45 PM »
gay this shit aint rap

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »
From Dawaun Parker himself (via Twitter):

"FYI: I feel compelled to remind ya'll. Relapse is an ill, dark album. Ya'll know the formula. Just be patient."

and...

"I told everyone he was coming with the funny one first... next song is a problem, I promise."

Also, Dawaun speaks more about Relapse in my forthcoming feature with him for DUBCNN. Keep the faith, people.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One