Author Topic: LEGALIZING MARI JUANA IN CALI FORNIA  (Read 1361 times)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
Re: LEGALIZING MARI JUANA IN CALI FORNIA
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 08:02:15 AM »
HEY WHATS WITH THE +1'S
DUDE ITS LIKE WE RE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL...
OR LIKE KINDERGARTEN... ITS LIKE MIGHT AS WELLL REPLY...
<<GOOD SHIT HOMMIE, HERE IS A PLUS ONE STICKER, OR A NUMBER 1 COOKIE>> 8)

GNR....

it's a message board man, you act as if this is the first and only place where cat's do the "+1" thing...

beside, typing "+1" conveys a lot of information with only 2 characters.... Lazy people gotta love it!  ;D
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2009, 07:08:34 PM »
HEY WHATS WITH THE +1'S
DUDE ITS LIKE WE RE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL...
OR LIKE KINDERGARTEN... ITS LIKE MIGHT AS WELLL REPLY...
<<GOOD SHIT HOMMIE, HERE IS A PLUS ONE STICKER, OR A NUMBER 1 COOKIE>> 8)

GNR....

it's a message board man, you act as if this is the first and only place where cat's do the "+1" thing...

beside, typing "+1" conveys a lot of information with only 2 characters.... Lazy people gotta love it!  ;D
CASE RESTED LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2009, 02:37:52 PM »
i don't want to try and act like the expert on the situation but i've done a lot of research on the topic and also had my final essay on legalization for my drugs, health and society class in college. to understand why it should be legalized, you need to know the history behind the current laws. i find it ironic that the first state to attempt to make marijuana illegal was California.

i wish i still had my word document with my essay. it had some good points as to why it should be legalized and i can't be fucked to retype that shit for dubcc.

to the people who think that weed prices would go up if it were legalized, i think you haven't considered the idea that major businesses could produce and distribute marijuana much like the cigarette industry does now. you'd probably see a pack of joints at walmart for the low. black market prices would also drop to try and compete with these companies taking their business. fuck 20 dollars a gram

yea i see what your saying. but if it were as low as ciggerette prices (even though stoges are fucking expensive now) the weed black market would ultimately collapse. i know slangers arnt gonan be able to sell 6-10 dollar OG kush grams. i mean shit that would be dope though. but seems kinda backwords that theyll sell it for ciggerete prices because somebodys gonna come up huge if the businesses sell it for 20 bucks a pack of joints

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2009, 12:32:13 AM »
^ i hear ya

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »
i don't want to try and act like the expert on the situation but i've done a lot of research on the topic and also had my final essay on legalization for my drugs, health and society class in college. to understand why it should be legalized, you need to know the history behind the current laws. i find it ironic that the first state to attempt to make marijuana illegal was California.

i wish i still had my word document with my essay. it had some good points as to why it should be legalized and i can't be fucked to retype that shit for dubcc.

to the people who think that weed prices would go up if it were legalized, i think you haven't considered the idea that major businesses could produce and distribute marijuana much like the cigarette industry does now. you'd probably see a pack of joints at walmart for the low. black market prices would also drop to try and compete with these companies taking their business. fuck 20 dollars a gram

yea i see what your saying. but if it were as low as ciggerette prices (even though stoges are fucking expensive now) the weed black market would ultimately collapse. i know slangers arnt gonan be able to sell 6-10 dollar OG kush grams. i mean shit that would be dope though. but seems kinda backwords that theyll sell it for ciggerete prices because somebodys gonna come up huge if the businesses sell it for 20 bucks a pack of joints

it's already cheaper in humboldt county (you can get some really dank shit @ $4/gram) so how come the dealers wouldn't be able to afford to sell it when they would have the legal right to grow their own plants? it would be cheaper than buying a pound and breaking it up into dubs lol

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2009, 12:13:07 PM »
^ hey but would it be the same quality?
or what the can prolly grow would be like chronic no?

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2009, 12:31:42 PM »
^ hey but would it be the same quality?
or what the can prolly grow would be like chronic no?

i don't just throw the word dank around to describe any strain of weed. this weed i'm talking about would be sold for over $20/gram here in socal. just smoking a bowl will get you dunzo

J Bananas

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2009, 12:44:30 PM »
All this stuff about strain strength and prcies and shit should be that last thing you guys worry about. There's a fundamental problem with the prohibition of marijuana in this country and that needs to change. Worry about the particulars later you damn stoners  :P

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2009, 01:14:14 PM »
good idea j bananas...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2009, 01:15:22 PM »
al bundy...
sounds like you know whats up good lookz on the input

but as far as myself... i dont get messed up off a hit no more... i need like lotta hits or a full blunt to get messed up you know..
but when i first started smokin kush i was gettin messed up off it...

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2009, 02:47:45 PM »
al bundy...
sounds like you know whats up good lookz on the input

but as far as myself... i dont get messed up off a hit no more... i need like lotta hits or a full blunt to get messed up you know..
but when i first started smokin kush i was gettin messed up off it...

a hit won't do shit for me too.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2009, 08:50:44 PM »
Hope it happens!  It should be legalized!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2009, 05:03:06 AM »
will it happen?  it has to.

when?  who the fuck knows.  soon i hope...

it is kinda bullshit to pay 20-25 for a GRAM. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »
will it happen?  it has to.

when?  who the fuck knows.  soon i hope...

it is kinda bullshit to pay 20-25 for a GRAM. 
we gotta pretty good click through  a hommie's hook. it comes to a little bit cheaper than that