Author Topic: 13% of Kashmiris are Torture Victims, 12% Victims of Sexual Violence  (Read 362 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
with all the uproar over the Gaza situation, everyone seems to have fogot about Kashmir.

"Respondents reported frequent direct confrontations with violence since the start of conflict, including exposure to crossfire (85.7%), round up raids (82.7%), the witnessing of torture (66.9%), rape (13.3%), and self-experience of forced labour (33.7%), arrests/kidnapping (16.9%), torture (12.9%), and sexual violence (11.6%). Males reported more confrontations with violence than females, and had an increased likelihood of having directly experienced physical/mental maltreatment (OR 3.9, CI: 2.7-5.7), violation of their modesty (OR 3.6, CI: 1.9-6.8) and injury (OR 3.5, CI: 1.4-8.7). Males also had high odds of self-being arrested/ kidnap (OR 8.0, CI: 4.1-15.5)."

http://www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db900SID/EDIS-7KES5L?OpenDocument

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
with all the uproar over the Gaza situation, everyone seems to have fogot about Kashmir.

U urself just made a thread about Gaza.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Now about Kashmir.

I think India already gave enough land for muslims(Pakistan later Bangladesh), so I dont support another seperation.

But I think the situation of the Kashmir people is bad because of the violence caused by the seperatists.

I hope a solution is beeing made which fits the kashmir people and India.

J Bananas

I'm pricing a cashmere coat in my budget for next all. 100%, at only 600.00!

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I'm pricing a cashmere coat in my budget for next all. 100%, at only 600.00!

cool

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I think India already gave enough land for muslims(Pakistan later Bangladesh), so I dont support another seperation.

who say's it's up 2 India to decide who gets what land?