Author Topic: All these people picking on floyds looks  (Read 3346 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: All these people picking on floyds looks
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2009, 07:57:11 PM »

I see you floydness........

Sikotic™

« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2009, 07:59:10 PM »
bananas, youre so far off. its just this guy, this elior fella, hes so amazing. i mean sometimes he ends one of his 40,000 posts with "PeACe". thats so cool, you see the capital P,A & C spell the word PAC a reference to the wiggertastic rapper 2pac. isnt that clever? i wish i made that shit up.
Great googly moogly! That's some Di Vinci Code type shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2009, 07:59:58 PM »

DPG4EVA

« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2009, 01:00:22 AM »
I just see recurring traits of narcissism coming from elior, and I think others do too and that's why he's such an easy target.

Some examples of the personality disorder.

*Having "delusions of grandeur," believing that they're more important than they actually are.

*Excessive bragging about, and exaggerating, their own achievements.

*Always thinking other people are jealous of them.

*Appearing tough and unemotional.

*Looking "down" on others.

See eyor, narcissistic attitudes don't come from feeling the best and being enviable, they come from the exact opposite. Perhaps you have such a weak constitution that you HAVE to visit an anonymous website for over 8 years, trying to convince hordes of people your superiority. Maybe you NEED a large unattractive girlfriend who will boost your fragile ego and not compete with it. Maybe you NEED to compulsively smoke weed all day long to cover up your true nature or face yourself. I'm not saying any of this is 100 % true, the evidence conveying these points is just overwhelming though.

Maybe I'm way off base though, way off base.

This is a very good analysis of NIK's behaviour on this board.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 01:06:40 AM by Roile »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2009, 01:06:08 AM »
bananas, youre so far off. its just this guy, this elior fella, hes so amazing. i mean sometimes he ends one of his 40,000 posts with "PeACe". thats so cool, you see the capital P,A & C spell the word PAC a reference to the wiggertastic rapper 2pac. isnt that clever? i wish i made that shit up.
Great googly moogly! That's some Di Vinci Code type shit.
Hahaha

kemizt

Bananas

« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2009, 11:54:27 AM »
I'm surprised this hasn't passed 10 pages yet.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2009, 12:09:43 PM »
I just see recurring traits of narcissism coming from elior, and I think others do too and that's why he's such an easy target.

*Having "delusions of grandeur," believing that they're more important than they actually are.

See eyor, narcissistic attitudes don't come from feeling the best and being enviable, they come from the exact opposite. Perhaps you have such a weak constitution that you HAVE to visit an anonymous website for over 8 years, trying to convince hordes of people your superiority. Maybe you NEED a large unattractive girlfriend who will boost your fragile ego and not compete with it. Maybe you NEED to compulsively smoke weed all day long to cover up your true nature or face yourself. I'm not saying any of this is 100 % true, the evidence conveying these points is just overwhelming though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2009, 05:29:14 PM »

just look at shit for what it is...i'm the dude doing my own thing, livin my life, and doin me and you're the fag analyzing me on the internet... lol. the fact that you feel the need to judge other dudes you don't know online goes to show what a fag YOU are, nobody else. and yes, you ARE way off base, but that's besides the point. come kick it in person and lets see you make all these same claims over a blunt session. id love it.

sometimes i think you guys really need pussy.

Jaydc555

« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2009, 05:31:48 PM »
I think you need some pussy that isn't from an ogre

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2009, 05:35:21 PM »
I think you need some pussy that isn't from an ogre

"The Almighty" can get any bitch he wants 8)

even my own girl can vouch for that

what can you get?

Jaydc555

« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »
A lot hotter then you believe that

Bananas

« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2009, 05:36:40 PM »

just look at shit for what it is...i'm the dude doing my own thing, livin my life, and doin me and you're the fag analyzing me on the internet... lol. the fact that you feel the need to judge other dudes you don't know online goes to show what a fag YOU are, nobody else. and yes, you ARE way off base, but that's besides the point. come kick it in person and lets see you make all these same claims over a blunt session. id love it.

I have a girlfriend, one under 200lbs too. Nobodies judging, I'm just a fan of psychology, you are a piece of shit work and an interesting one at that, the fact that I don't know you makes it fun and I'd like to keep it that way. I could come to lubao street and ask your hot mom about you, but I'd prefer to keep internet stuff on the internet, not trying to transcend real life with this shit other than the diagnosis of you being a weak, narcissistic clown. probably a homo on the dl too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2009, 05:40:57 PM »
A lot hotter then you believe that

it doesn't get much hotter than a dime piece...

foreal, you lack way too much life experience, which is why it's tough for you to understand the concept of an actual connection..therefore, you think a 5 year relationship is based on looking bomb. (almost) anyone can hook up with some dumb bitch bombshell and get some pussy, but it takes way more than good jokes to make a 5 year relationship somethin real, sucka...grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2009, 05:42:47 PM »
Lol a real relationship isn't fucking other girls on the side as you claim to do.you have no life experience your a joke.everybody knows it but you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »

I have a girlfriend, one under 200lbs too. Nobodies judging, I'm just a fan of psychology, you are a piece of shit work and an interesting one at that, the fact that I don't know you makes it fun and I'd like to keep it that way. I could come to lubao street and ask your hot mom about you, but I'd prefer to keep internet stuff on the internet, not trying to transcend real life with this shit other than the diagnosis of you being a weak, narcissistic clown. probably a homo on the dl too.

you fail at psychology. that's all there is to it. LOL. it almost feels like you're pushing your self-analysis on me with all that "homo on the dl" talk. :sshh:

put it this way...the only dudes ive ever known to constantly judge ("analyze") others are the ones down on themselves. and the only people ive known into psychology were fags and bitches. go figure.